School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Skipped Steps

Started by Rad, Sep 03, 2016, 08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tashi

RAD  The commoners typically are "˜sacrificed' by the rich and powerful for their own superior purposes. Thus, her soul, to recover skipped steps, has desired to be born into a common family in order to atone for the natural guilt that was born in those lifetimes.

Got it.  I see now how my wild imagination* went too far with "sacrifice". 

Looking forward to all the learning... 

*Got once again mired in my Neptune skipped step, with my SoNode conj Uranus.  But it is the resolution node as well - and really reforming my understanding of Astrology to EA - is my goal.  It's ongoing, and I remain committed to eradicating whatever is not EA, so I  look forward to your council.  JWG is the best thing that ever happened to my astrological life. EA is pure, genius and grace, and I hold EA as the holy grail. 

Blessings appreciated and returning...
Tashi
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

Sree

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your feedback....it really helps

If  she had fame when she had this  father who was critical;then her rising to fame surely ,according to normal norms,would have occurred at a relatively young age ( around 20 to 30).And any form of fame within society can make a consensus person (here her father)to easily brings  acceptance to whoever holds that fame - ie the father would have accepted her fame  and stop being critical towards her (especially as she become more independent financially due to this fame). If not then what is within this father that make him continue with this attitude.If  yes (father become non critical)then what would be the dynamics she face further in her life to continue her evolution (- to be equal among others).Is it that the effort (virgo) to hold the fame based on the projection (12th) of the society( Saturn) that becomes the dynamics  she faces further in her life for evolution to continue.

Thanks you
Sree

Helena

Hi Rad, Kristin and Everyone,

i've been catching up with the discussions of the last week so even going a bit out of context now i would still like to try and participate. Firstly by saying how wonderful it was reading through Kristin's session with Shaw and see the amazing effect EA can have on the very young, truly fascinating to see how conscious parenting can really make a difference. Thank you very much Kristin for sharing this work in this way, what a great inspiration!

I've also started by trying to apply Rad's suggestions to start to see Chloe's chart, starting with pluto inconjunct mars and the why for a soul to create this need to be the center of attention, and have to share that as Heather i also feel the overwhelming complexity of EA specially on this thread of the skipped steps, but also the feeling of enjoyment by going more and more into how this complexity are the little pieces in a coherent bigger whole and for that, questioning "why" has made all the difference to focus the approach and helps greatly.
So back to the chart focusing on this (i will post this reflections done without reading furthermore so i'll see if it goes in sync with the rest the participations later on), i tried to understand why to create a crisis, inconjunct, and what was/is this crisis.
With pluto ruling the south nodes of venus, mars, mercury, natal sun, ceres and mercury in the 4th house, this soul's desire has been dealing with issues of learning emotional self-sufficiency and eliminating external dependencies of all kinds, both in the inner relationship with herself has in the actualisation of evolutionary desires, brought to the fore in this life with natal sun and mercury. This, specially with all planets in scorpio and pluto in the 5th house, represents possibly choosing to be born in families were rejection, abandonement, not acknowledging the child for who it actual is were a theme somehow, creating itself a natural conflict with the desires of creative self-actualisation and the feeling of desire  to be special of natal pluto. Aside from that just by looking at Chloe's chart, the theme of secrecy, power struggles, and things not being honestly acknowledged and spoken about in family relationships, 12th/4th scorpio, cancer and libra, really stand out. With mars now in the 12th inconjunct pluto, Chloe is in an evolutionary moment of adjustment where she will create crisis by feeling victimised when not having her desires met. In this case, with the south node also in the 12th cancer and moon conjunct jupiter in the 7th aquarius, there might have been either an avoidance to face the some shocking truths in the context of relationships and projected expectations (easily avoided with the trine to venus in libra?), or avoidance of the need to her desire to break free  and detach from the family drama, or simply manipulation resulting from this.
I would think that the key here can be to understand that this pluto inconjunct mars represents hidden motives, dynamics of vitimisation, that need to be knowledge by herself, resulting from a need of acceptance and recognition from the others, specially family members, when her soul desire is to be self-suficient within herself, hence the created skipped steps (mercury and venus) in the context of relationships, siblings competition. She has to realise her own desires to be free and detached from the family context and the dramas, starting with realising first within herself her own hidden desires to shine can not be about outside approval, the resolution node being the SN, until this motives and needs are recognized by herself evolution can not proceed and skipped steps remain (this mars is also square sun and mercury putting pressure on it).

After reading some of your posts i was also made aware how this chart can be a result of a damaged inner male, authority, and also not developing her maturity, capricorn, remaining an adult child even to her own children, and by becoming deluded by fame, shine, again attributed by others. Thank you for pointing that out - something i completely missed and thank you all for your contributions and specially Rad and Kristin for their wisdom and patience.

All the best,
Helena

Rad

Hi Sree,

"If  she had fame when she had this  father who was critical;then her rising to fame surely ,according to normal norms,would have occurred at a relatively young age ( around 20 to 30).And any form of fame within society can make a consensus person (here her father)to easily brings  acceptance to whoever holds that fame - ie the father would have accepted her fame  and stop being critical towards her (especially as she become more independent financially due to this fame). If not then what is within this father that make him continue with this attitude.If  yes (father become non critical)then what would be the dynamics she face further in her life to continue her evolution (- to be equal among others).Is it that the effort (virgo) to hold the fame based on the projection (12th) of the society( Saturn) that becomes the dynamics  she faces further in her life for evolution to continue."

Her Soul has had a need to compete with the fathers who had existing power, wealth, and status by trying to become or be just like him. So even when she would achieve her only relative 'fame' that fame was rooted in her essentially mimicking what and who the father was. The father, in turn, would continue to be critical, abusive even, of her even after she had achieved this relative fame and recognition because he was feeling threatened by her: her own recognition from others. This is why a core skipped step for her is to actualize and do whatever it is that she feels drawn to do with her own life is rooted in doing that from within herself: to do what she actually needs to do independent of her fathers, siblings, or anyone else. So if she has relative success and fame say at a violinist in another life, and that took place because of her father already being a famous/ recognized violinist, the skipped step and way to resolve manifests as her desiring to play the violin because SHE WANTS TOO. No other reason. And to do that without any other motive being attached to that as in doing that for itself: not to attach it do a desire to fame.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Helena,

Thanks for making the effort to contribute again to our thread. What you have presented are all within the realm of archetypal possibilities for Chloe. Your EA reasoning is solid.

God Bless, Rad

marty

hi all,

I've just caught up on this thread and would like to attempt an analysis of Chloes' chart. Pardon me if I'm too late.

I see the skipped step in Venus, and the resolution node in the 12th house. I see Pluto in Capricorn in the 5th. It appears that Mars in Leo is seeking a renewed relationship with "˜Source' that is responsible, truly generous and universal this lifetime.

She is in a deep process of individuating, trying to find uniqueness in the eyes of Father / Mother God; trying to find her relationship to Creator apart from the projections of "˜superior' or parental knowledge that she lays on other people, and the way that she allows others to define her through relationship. Because the moon's ruler is Uranus in the 8th house, it does look like she has experienced familial trauma and feelings of victimization and powerlessness as a result.

She has a heightened sense of responsibility this lifetime, and the means to achieve it (Virgo ruling 2nd house and Saturn in Virgo). She seems to have the tendency to identify too much with others as teacher / healer / inspiration / nurturer. (her moon 'retrograde' by aspect to Neptune/Chiron), but is learning counter-point awareness rapidly. She will find her true inspiration through intense communion with Creator, this lifetime. (Again what I see in the Uranus / Neptune mutual reception), and her moon being the ruler of her 12th house.

So. Node is the node to consistently integrate - it's time to believe in her innate, personal abilities to see beyond the mainstream consensus reality and truly open to the voice within (take time out, trust her instincts) to tap into Divine revelation which has been both her power and her wound in past lives. Address the wound. Address the karma - it's time to venture out beyond her protective, subjective ego and embrace a wider sphere (Venus in Libra in the 3rd.). It's time (Saturn 29 degrees Virgo in the 2nd), and there's are generations 'out there' waiting for the mutuality to embrace and express their hurt and anger so that they can vent from Patriarchal suppression, open up, encourage each other, and begin the healing process.

Uranus in Pisces, retrograde, in the 8th is a tremendous psychic wound, possibly sexual in nature, possibly familial, that can be addressed this lifetime. With the recognition of the psychic pain that has been drifting through her past, her mind can create new creative pathways to resolution.

Uranus trines her So. Resolution node in Cancer in the 12th, and sextiles her No. Node in Capricorn, in the 6th. All I can see is for her to believe in her collective memory of the Matriarchy (So. Node of Neptune) and try to integrate these simple truths through the higher realizations of the 7th house moon, with the objective of reaching out to inspire others to do the same. There is vestigial memory of the Patriarchy in her 6th house, and she is coming into the realization (No. Node) that her strength is in her determination to rise above past-life memories of guilt / repression, and to trust her own, inner knowingness and surety, and not believe the lies of the past, or live a life in compromise to please others.

These Patriarchal conditioning patterns of guilt from her past could have kept her frozen in a highly subjective emotional pattern of wanting to learn to reach out to others more, but afraid to let go of the emotional pain that defines her (So. node). (Also Virgo on 2nd house cusp of Taurus where we can stay stuck).

I see the progression from the 1993 conjunction between Uranus / Neptune in Capricorn in her chart which continues to unravel time, reality, and societal structures as we knew them to be in the past. Her mind would be evolving rapidly through the dreamtime and her earnest intent to seek spiritual revelation. This can also be seen in the mutual reception between Uranus / Neptune for children born during this time.

Hers' is an emotional generation, children coming to terms with their individual, emotional honesty. In her expression, she will find allies, strength, and possibilities in mutuality, instead of narcissisim (11th house polarity point), and the self-approval, self allowance, and confidence to trust in her natural talents for a higher, more collective purpose.

It looks as if, this lifetime, she will be in the process of liberating from illusions and fears from a past, collective trauma (So. Node Neptune), as her higher mind is fine-tuned to the compass from within - not dependent upon others or consensus reality. To find ones' inner compass, one must let go of the shoreline, and release the need to hold on to false securities and over identification with the ego structures of the past.

I think Jeffrey said something like this about Neptune - that when you find yourself in a fog - there is always a natural current in that ocean, and if you can let go and trust that natural current, it will always bring you to shore - it just might be a different landscape than the one that you left. But how many of us are prepared to live life in this way?

thanks for the thread and the chance to share.

Rad

Hi Marty,

Thanks for making the effort to contribute. Please review what has already been written about Chloe and the ACTUAL nature of his skipped steps, and why. This is what the purpose is: to identify her skipped steps and why so as to understand the relationship she has with her brother.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Everyone,

Ok, we will now begin, simply, our EA investigation and understanding of the psychological/ emotional, and soul dynamics between Shaw and his sister Chloe.

We will do this by using the synastry charts between both of them. First,  we will examine Shaw's natal chart with the synastry overlay of his sisters chart. Shaw's birth chart is the inner wheel, and his sisters the outer wheel. Synastry charts correlate to the dynamics that occur and exit between two individual as individuals.

So what we want to do, given that we have now done some EA analysis of both Shaw's and Chloe's natal charts, and the skipped steps within them, is to understand what the dynamics are between these two souls, and their individual skipped steps as well as the skipped steps BETWEEN THEM, have been that has brought them to the current life as brothers and sisters: again.

As simple example to illustrate this. Chloe's skipped step signature has her Venus and Mercury in Shaw's 4th house, and her S.Node is in his 12th conjunct the asteroid Ceres, the N.Node in his 6th which is conjunct his Chiron and Juno, and her Saturn is in  his 3rd opposed her Uranus in his 9th. The S.Node ruler for Chloe, her Moon in Aquarius conjunct Neptune, Jupiter, Chiron, and her S.Node of Neptune, is in his 7th House conjunct his Neptune which the planet creating his own skipped steps relative to his own Lunar Nodal axis.

The simple example is this: they have been family members, siblings, before the current life in which there have been skipped steps between them that has required them to come back into a brother and sister relationship again. The soul/ psychological/ emotional dynamics in Chloe have manifested previous to the current life, just one example, as an intense infatuation, an idolizing, of Shaw: the 12th House S.Node of Chloe in Shaw's natal chart. This has then cause her to desire to be around him, to be with him, all the time: to be in his space. Space in EA is Pisces, Neptune, and the 12th House.

This desire within her has then caused her to do whatever she felt she needed to do to be in his space, to capture his attention all the time. In essence, she desire more from him than a normal brother sister relationship: her 12th House S.Node ruler in his 7th House.

For Shaw reacting to those dynamics from within her has caused, given his own dynamics defined by a deep self orientation manifesting as wanting to be in charge of his own space combined with unpredictable emotional cycles wherein he would desire inter-relatedness with others, and then the opposite cycle of needing to completely alone, him to have two extreme, his 7th House Neptune squaring his Nodal Axis, reactions to her. A love/ hate  scenario that has caused confusion in Chloe because of the extremity of his dual reactions towards her.

So what we will be doing in our next step is to fully explore and understand all the psychological/ emotional, and soul dynamics between Shaw and Chloe, and how that has caused skipped steps between them. From there we will try to understand how those skipped steps can become resolved.

So in our next step please look the dynamics within Shaw that are triggered by Chloe. To do this requires that we look at the totality of both of their birth charts interacting, synastry, between them.

If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad

marty

hello all,

I'll make a try at the synastry charts of Shaw and Chloe.

Chloe's Jupiter, moon, Chiron, Neptune stellium in Aquarius are conjunct his skipped step (Neptune in Aquarius, 7th house). Her proclivity toward the dream state, subliminal messages and inner revelation would cause intrusion, not only in his physical space, but also entering deep into his psychic space.

She could drain him of the critical alone time that he needs to dream and wonder on his own and explore his own path to imagination and higher receptivity. She is learning boundaries the hard way.

He needs deep alone time and she would interrupt his personal, somewhat erratic mental processes, almost like static on a radio. Her skipped step, Venus, opposes his Mercury. Her understanding of her need to find her own personal direction will, hopefully in time, allow him the solitude that he so values this lifetime. His creative vision time (Neptune in the 7th) is every bit as important as hers.

Shaw's Mercury in Aries, in the 10th house opposes her Mercury in Libra in the 4th, and also her Venus in Libra (her skipped step). Here I can see that she might irritate him by getting in his "˜space', as Rad pointed out. He needs personal boundaries and she needs to learn to stop projecting idealized, parental images onto him and learn to search within herself for emotional balance.

Her Pluto is, of course conjunct his moon, but in his sixth house and in Capricorn. It seems to suggest a shared ancestral lineage - one that is seeking forgiveness on many levels which should, ultimately, help him to feel at home in his new phase egocentric structure (moon) to his Pluto which is learning to synthesize old jealousies and frustrations into new ways to not objectify his anger.

Her Mercury / sun/ Ceres are also on his So. Node in his fourth house suggesting mental struggles and a vying for sustenance in their shared past.

just an attempt - thank you for your time.

Rad

Hi Marty,

Thanks for you contribution. All that you shared are within the realm of archetypal possibilities between them.

God Bless, Rad

Bhaskara

Hi Everyone,

The feeling I get when looking at Chloe's chart and how it's effecting Shaw is that unconsciously she is trying to Root something out of Shaw her sun in Scorpio in his 4th conjunct the south node. With all the Aquarius planets in his 7th house aspecting his skipped step you can feel the possibility of imposing and projecting unclear ideas and expectations on each other. Since they are both coming from previous lives where the nurturing function was damaged in some way Chloe may be projecting a very distorted sense of need of nurturing or to nurture onto Shaw Ceres conjunct Shaws south node in Scorpio in the 4th, Chloe's south node conjunct Shaws Ceres in cancer in the 12th. This would obviously make Shaw extremely uncomfortable as he is trying to find his own way Through what is going on inside him on his own time table.  You can also feel Chloe really challenging Shaws sence of beliefs with her Saturn in Virgo in his 3rd house oppose Uranus in Pisces in Shaws 9th, which is part of Shaw's skipped step. I feel it's possible that Chloe is unconsciously looking to Shaw as a Father figure, she unconsciously feels his disapproval of her just like the constant critical and disapproving fathers she experienced in past lives, Shaw may have even been one of those figures. I also feel like it's a possibility that their relationship in past lives had become so distorted in some way possibly even crossing boundaries of patriarchal conditioning.

Thank you,
Heather  

Rad

Hi Heather,

Thanks for making the contribution you have. All that you shared is within the realm of archetypal possibilities except Shaw being Choloe's father in another life. They have come through many families together in various ways though. A cataclysmic event also took place in another recent lifetimes that lead to instant loss which is the underlying meaning of the archetype of Ceres in their synastry charts: both have the other's Ceres on their lunar S.Nodes. Thus, the intention of recovering that loss.

God Bless, Rad

Bhaskara

Hi Everyone,

Rad is the possibility of Shaw being an actual father figure in past lives not represented in the symbols of the charts connection? Or is that just not true because you are able to see that?
I have been trying to add information to my understanding of asteroids, I only know Ceres as the nurturing instinct to nourish through food and mothering she was the guardian of crops? Does Ceres represent natural disasters?

Thank you,
Heather

Priya

Chloe's Chiron is in Shaw's 7th and sextiling his 5th house Pluto. Would that mean that she triggers his Soul's deep seated wounds regarding his identity in relation to others? And the potential(1st Quarter sextile) to approach the healing of the same in new and innovative(Aquarius) ways?

At the same time her Uranus&Juno are squaring his Pluto from his 9th.
Can that indicate that Chloe's presence in his life avails him situations manifested for his Soul to experience fears and anxieties(1st Quarter square) in order to elicit committed endeavours(Juno) to breaking free(Uranus) from Soul's more delusional(Pieces) beliefs(9th) regarding his own self grandeur?

Rad

Hi Heather,

"Rad is the possibility of Shaw being an actual father figure in past lives not represented in the symbols of the charts connection? Or is that just not true because you are able to see that?"

What you see symbolized in her birth chart is a love/hate relationship with fathers, a need to compete with them in order to work out that love/hate dynamic, to get their attention from them based on the competitiveness, and an ultimate rebellion against them that has lead to displaced emotions related to a child's natural need/ expectation to be loved by their fathers. This is all symbolized by the 5th house Pluto, it's inconjunct to Mars that then squares the Sun in the 4th as well as Mercury, Ceres, and the S.Nodes of Mars and Mercury which are ruled by the 5th House Pluto. That Pluto is then square her 2nd House Saturn in Virgo, her inner relationship to herself, and that is then opposed her 8th House Uranus in Pisces, the rebellion/opposition to the father leading to the displaced emotions, and that Uranus is ruled by Neptune in the 7th, conjunct all those other planets which includes an inconjunct to her natal S.Node in Cancer in the 12th. Her N.Node in Capricorn in the 6th is also conjunct the S.Nodes of Saturn and Pluto which correlate, in her soul context, to the intense inner psychological/ emotion emptiness caused by the fathers intense criticisms/ humiliations of her.

She has come through such fathers/ families before with Shaw. They have even come into families and brother/ sisters before in which they have had different mothers: the father having mistresses. Shaw has been subjected to such fathers, fathers too who would pay him no attention at all, Saturn conjunct Mars in Cancer in his 12th, and family dynamics in which both experienced traumatic conditions and situation together. With his Pluto in opposition to the 12 House Venus in Gemini, conjunct that Mars, through extension Saturn, we can see the symbolism of him seeking out his sister, siblings, to receive that attention.

As brothers and sisters then, in such families, they would seek each other out for emotional comfort, soul/ psychological bonding, in order to withstand and survive together these conditions: her second house Saturn that then lands in Shaw's 3rd house: siblings. With her Venus/Mercury, how own skipped steps landing in his 4th House we can see the symbolism of being family members, siblings, in such family dynamics as well.

So relative to her displaced emotions about such fathers these emotional needs would then become projected upon Shaw as a brother which were totally intensified because of how she took in his soul to hers: an almost godlike infatuation with him that lead to going beyond the boundary's, Saturn, of relationships between brothers/ sisters in other lives. It is as if she has been trying to fill up/in that inner emptiness within her with her brother, and other siblings, in other lives.

"I have been trying to add information to my understanding of asteroids, I only know Ceres as the nurturing instinct to nourish through food and mothering she was the guardian of crops? Does Ceres represent natural disasters? "

Natural disasters correlate with Sagittarius as the lead point relative to the natural mutable cross with Virgo, Pisces, and Gemini.

God Bless, Rad