School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Skipped Steps

Started by Rad, Sep 03, 2016, 08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Upasika

Hi Rad & Kristen,

Thanks so much for the very appreciative feedback! I'm really grateful for it.

And thanks too for creating such a fascinating thread and both of your own extensive inputs, and creating such a great learning environment for everyone. I certainly learnt a few things on this one. As you say Rad, practice is the key...

And also thanks Rad so much for your tireless resolve to keep spreading EA to all that need to drink of it's wisdom. None of this would be possible otherwise... and wouldn't ever be the same without you either.

Also Kristen, glad you enjoyed those parts of the post so much! That's nice that you shared that, thanks.

Also it's been a unique opportunity to do all this in a "live" situation, with you reporting back your own direct observations as well as the family's responses. It will be very interesting how it unfolds for them all and I wish them the very best - what great people to be open to this. So thank you also very much for bringing this resource to us in such a generous way. 

blessings Upasika

Upasika

Hi Tashi,

Thanks for your appreciation of my post.

It goes both ways though, as I also appreciated your inputs ... it takes a lot of guts to adjust course like you did - that's pretty admirable core integrity! And when you put your mind onto a refocus, to me you definitely showed a nose for the crux of things, and I found that very helpful for myself too.

blessings Upasika

Upasika

Hi Helena

I'm glad you are enjoying my post. I also enjoyed reading the things you wrote. It was always a pleasure to see you have a go, and see your abilities grow as a result.

I'd say this would have to have been one of the more challenging kinds of practice thread, as its hard enough to grasp EA just in a normal situation, let alone through a situation where there are complications like multiple skipped steps all over the place! But you stuck at it right through and so got increasingly better at it every time as a result. I also benefited (and really enjoyed it) when you spotted significant things no-one else had previously seen. 

blessings Upasika

Upasika

Hi Heather,

I relate. Sometimes I used to stare blankly at a chart for ages with the brain just not engaging! I could not just "turn on" good EA at will.

My experience though is that getting EA is neither logic nor intuition, its a personal mix of both. When I get the mix inside me in balance then the EA flows. So the more I strengthen my logic by reading and rereading all EA (particularly original JWG, and Linda's Glossary) material the better I am "prepared" ... but I can't "get" a chart from that place - I need to just flow from an intuitional space for that. And the ability for that just quietly grew over many years by itself - I just had the desire that you have, plus I meditate regularly.

But that's all, as I grew as a person (with all my own very human issues like everyone else) EA also just grew inside me by itself...

Just sharing a thought or two...

blessings Upasika  

Upasika

Hi DDD,

Just an update ... it could be quite a few days or so, but before too long I will definitely return and go through that in detail with you

Upasika

Tashi

Dear Upisaka
Thanks,your kind words are healing cooling balm.  So, I think it was really a no brainer to change course... any encounter with EA and JWG turns anyone on a dime if they are awake... EA is so deep and comprehensive - And the experience I had taking the EA course really BLEW MY OLD CIRCUIT BOARD.. The old astrology paradigm seems like a long time ago in a galaxy far far away... So thanks, its nice to be a part of this group.. I am truly happy to be here... It feels like getting back up on the horse and continuing onward..
gratitude, peace, tashi
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

Kristin

Hi All,

I wanted to circle back and put a symbolic bow on this thread as I spoke with the mother to follow up on the progress of Shaw and Chloe.

The first words out of her mouth were, it's like Night and Day.

I had recommended some follow up with a therapist and she said within 3 weeks of the reading and seeing a therapist 3 times following, Shaw's anger had totally vanished. It's as if it had dissipated into thin air.

Remember that Shaw has Pluto oppose Venus in Cancer in the 12th house. That Venus is balsalmic to Mars (anger) in Gemini. In EA we are taught that oppositions can also be an OPPORTUNITY TO THROW SOMETHING OFF FROM THE PAST as Shaw is now doing.

While the mother did not sit in on the therapy sessions, she did sit in on the reading and shared she felt it was critical in terms of understanding the WHY to his dynamics so she could follow up with the parenting his Soul needed.

She did say that there is some jealousy that still surfaces if his sister is getting extra attention from others but that he resolves it more quickly within himself. I shared with her about this Pluto Venus opposition and what he is trying to throw off, that being that these planets are in cardinal signs, as with any growth, this can be a two steps forward, one step process. The key is that both of the children are learning how to listen to what their sibling needs and take steps to then give them what they need, mutually.  

Thank you all for your participation in this thread and in your sincere desire to get to the root of the dynamics that have been playing out for these two Souls. Healing is well on its way.

Namaste,
Kristin

Bhaskara

Kristin,

This is just wonderful....

Heather

Upasika

Hi Kristin

That's very encouraging to hear, and wonderful to see EA being so directly effective in the world. No wonder she is so glad you are able to help her family like this!

blessings Upasika

dollydaydream

Hi Kristin, thanks for letting us know about how Chloe and Shaw are doing.  It's been a valuable experience looking into their charts and seeing how the past is working itself out in the present.  It's good to know they are progressing.  DDD

Helena

Hi Kristin and Upasika,

thank you Kristin for sharing that. It is an such an inspiring case for the future of EA. Makes us strongly wish more and more people can start benefiting from it and actually get a real glimpse of that future, especially with young people. Partnering with other therapists seems also to be key. How wonderful!

I also only now had the time and frame of mind to finish and go through Upasika's last study, and although question always arise, i found very important in my case, to follow the guidance in how to really get to the bottom, the very beginning and cause behind each individual's skipped steps. I would like to practice that, but i guess it comes with experience and ability to put all in to context. Thank you Upasika.

All the best,
Helena

bacchi2

Quote from: Rad on Sep 11, 2016, 11:42 AM
All,

So we will begin our thread on "˜skipped steps'. Skywalker and Kristin has asked me to comment on the current transit of Saturn in Sagittarius squaring the transiting Nodes in Pisces and Virgo. So I thought I would write something first before we get into the understanding and application of skipped steps in an individuals chart.

Saturn square Nodes in Pisces/ Virgo: Reality, Saturn, is a function of beliefs or actual truth: Sagittarius. For most humans reality is function of beliefs starting with some religion of philosophy that is the determinant of how their consciousness is organized and structured. The organization and structure of consciousness determined by beliefs thus orientates the Soul, the human, to phenomenal or actuality reality by way of interpreting, according to the beliefs, what the actual reality is. In this way humans project their beliefs upon actual reality .. the issue is thus are those beliefs illusions/ delusions that ultimately lead to or create crisis , or not.

This Saturn transit ultimately refers to Pluto in Capricorn, it's current Pluto transit over it's own S.Node, and the Nodes of Saturn and Jupiter: the original transition from natural times to the patriarchy , the religions that were invented then all defined by male gods. Every aspect of "˜reality' that has been created from the point forwards until now defined by the collective consciousness that is rooted in the need to conform to the majority of what humans "˜believe' to be true: the basis of the consensus in any culture, society, or tribe.

Within these consensus beliefs stand the root of judgments. Judgments that are projected upon all humans, and judgments that occur within each human. The issue then becomes are those judgments rooted in Natural Laws, or are they rooted in delusional beliefs that have been created and invented by man made laws.

Remember of core Natural Law is the law of giving, sharing, and inclusion. This became progressively perverted when humans learned how to cultivate seeds leading to farming, and the raising of animals. Thus shifting from being nomadic beings into sentient beings. The invention of religions began at that time, and the natural law of giving, sharing, and inclusion became perverted into self interest and exclusion.

The violation of that natural law is at the very root of all of "˜reality' since that time until now that has lead to hierarchies, of classes of peoples, of competition between whole group of peoples with other peoples, of one individual to another.

In the times we are living now all of this of course is creating a "˜reality' for our planet that is threatening it's very existence, and whole of nature, including the human animal. The root of that threat lies in the economic systems that humans defined by self interest and exclusion have created.

If humans do not change, to redefine themselves according to natural laws including giving, sharing, and inclusion then the potential extinction of the species lies ahead. If they don't then the "˜skipped steps' that manifest now during transits like Saturn in Sagittarius squaring the Lunar Nodes in Pisces/ Virgo will occur. And progressively those skipped steps will catch up the to the collective of all humans leading to progressively cataclysmic events whose intentions are to force a realignment with Natural Laws in order to SURVIVE.   

So this is a time for all humans to reflect, Saturn, on these things. Reflection can generate self knowledge, a knowledge that can be applied to this moment, and the next, in order to evolve in natural ways versus distorted ways.

Where is the Saturn transit in your chart now relative to the S.Node of Pisces, and the North Node of Virgo ? These are the lead points in your own structural reality that need to be reflected upon in order to determine a self knowledge of yourself that can and must be applied to your evolving future: now, and the next moment, and the next moment into your future. The transiting S.Node correlates to that which is being brought forwards to now, and how that interfaces with your evolving future: the transiting N. Node. The possibility of creating skipped steps exists relative to whatever those dynamics/ issues are about your past relative to the temptation, transiting N.Node, to move ahead without fulfilling whatever whatever it is about the past that needs to be fulfilled and completed. If not, then skipped steps will take place.

This is a time to reflect on the nature of your beliefs in general. Not just philosophical or religious beliefs, but your beliefs about anything. This is a time to replace all "˜beliefs' with actual knowledge. Knowledge does not require a belief in it because knowledge, actual knowledge, is objectively true: it is a fact. Do you "˜believe' that the sky is blue, or do you know it ? In the same way to reflect on your life in order to replace any delusional believe with actual knowledge. Do I "˜believe' my partner is cheating on me, or do I know it". And so on.

This is a time to reflect on your past in order to know that past in the deepest possible ways: the causes of it, the truth of it. In this way actual knowledge will occur that you can then apply to yourself now, and into your future. You will then evolve naturally versus evolving in distorted ways where distortion is a function of delusive beliefs.   

If you have any questions about this please ask them of us now.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi bacchi2

This thread begun long ago has already culminated. You can use the search engine to find out more and more about skipped steps because it has been discussed on this mb since it started. Just type in 'skipped steps' in the search engine and it will then bring up all those prior discussions.

God Bless, Rad