Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Nov 21, 2017, 03:21 PM
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jeffrey’s perspective on the election?  (Read 7752 times)
soleil

« Reply #15 on: Mar 23, 2017, 04:02 PM »

Hi Helena,

I agree with everything you said. You’re right, there are people out there taking action and, as you said, it starts with an individual choice to stand firm and do whatever we can.

Thanks again for the article and for your thoughts---I appreciate your input.

All the best,

Soleil
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Mar 24, 2017, 06:12 AM »

Make America Great Again!

* Maga 3.jpg (257.87 KB, 900x660 - viewed 91 times.)
soleil

« Reply #17 on: Mar 30, 2017, 08:32 PM »

Thanks for that, Skywalker. I have fantasies of my own regarding making America great again---they involve having the insane orange one impeached and him and his cohorts being jailed for corruption.

You never know....stranger things have happened.

Soleil
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #18 on: Mar 31, 2017, 05:21 AM »

Hi Soleil,

I don´t know about him being impeached or not but if you look at is upcoming transits he is most probably going to find himself amidst some stiff opposition as transiting Saturn in Sagittarius is going to station almost to the minute on his natal Moon and South Node as it also opposes his natal Sun in Gemini. To me this will correlate, amongst other potential experiences, to him being highly opposed by people and organizations/structures because of his total lack of honesty and because of his total disdain for nature and natural laws. It seems like he might be pinned up against a wall as all the lies and destructive policies can catch up with him at that time. He is so divorced from reality and so utterly self serving and plain evil that people simply won´t stand for it.

To me there is a very positive side to the "Trump phenomena" which is that so much of this evil system based on destroying the earth and all life forms simply for the pursuit of profit is each time more exposed to the public. This causes an instinctive reaction in people who have an innate sense of right and wrong who will join together and find strategies to counter these types of evil.

Trump is not the problem, Trump is merely a symptom of the deeper layers of a broken system reaching fundamentally to the core which is human ignorance and a total avoidance of personal responsibility people have for their lives. The whole system is based on deceit and people giving their power away to be centralized in the hands of sick people. Trump is bringing this to light thru intensifying evil yet also making it more evident and undeniable.

Now it´s up to us to step up our game and stick together, stick to truth and align with natural laws as much as we can.

All the best
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #19 on: Mar 31, 2017, 05:31 AM »

Hi Soleil and Skywalker

The transiting Neptune in now conjunct shitstain Trump's N.Node of Lucifer in his 7th House which is inconjunct his natl Pluto in the 12th. That Pluto is conjunct his S.Node of Lucifer.

God Bless, Rad

* NYDailyNews-Trump-Evil-701x845.jpg (134.57 KB, 701x845 - viewed 78 times.)
soleil

« Reply #20 on: Mar 31, 2017, 01:41 PM »

Hi Rad and Skywalker,

Skywalker, thanks for your analysis of his upcoming transits---it’s spot on. You’re right, I think this upcoming Saturn transit may be difficult for him for the reasons you mentioned. I just wonder if he will be able to continue to ignore/invalidate/pretend it’s not happening. So far, he’s managed to shrug off every scandal as if he’s made of teflon.

I agree with you that the silver lining here is that the public (at least that portion of it that believes in actual truth) is now becoming more aware of the underlying evil system that the Republican party pushes and that it is activating people like never before.

It’s also bringing to light that the system of government the founders of the constitution created has gaping holes in it---as in, the checks and balances are now failing in a way they never have before. Maybe some new amendments will come out of this to make sure those checks and balances are much stronger in the future.

Rad, the Neptune/Lucifer/Pluto transit you mentioned is fascinating. I hadn’t looked at that yet but when I read what you wrote it sent shivers up and down my spine. Could be very intense. I hope it cracks something open. Maybe it won’t allow him to just keep tefloning everything off anymore?

By the way, Rad, thank you so much for the awesome articles you post about this clown---they are thorough and always go the heart of the matter. I appreciate the effort involved.

All the best,

Soleil
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #21 on: Apr 01, 2017, 04:49 AM »

Hi Soleil and Rad,

Soleil, I don´t know what will effectively happen with Trump but what i sense is that as Saturn Rx´s back and opposes his Sun and conjoins his Moon and S. node, is that there are forces, structures, groups of people who are currently organizing themselves and preparing to confront him and his policies because of his duplicity and dishonesty and total lack of respect for the environment. The media might also be all over him at that time in ways that get to him and also the potential of women or groups of women standing up to him. That transiting Saturn stationing so exactly on his Moon is very graphic. I would say he is also currently feeling the pressure and stress of being in office as transiting Uranus is squaring his natal Saturn. His health "care" bill was rejected. He has so many transits showing a need to adjust and face reality that it´s very possible he is either highly blocked in his agenda or even removed somehow, but we will have to wait a few months to see what really happens.

To me the silver lining is more about capitalism and corporate greed and government corruption which becomes exposed as people become aware of these dynamics and then try to adjust. Some then turn more towards natural law and join together in order to be inclusive instead of exclusive.

Rad,

Thanks for pointing out those symbols. Would you say that from the point of view of evil that the North node of Lucifer in the Seventh House correlates with evil wanting to create the maximum imbalance possible in order to create extreme harm to people and the environment? And from the point of view of the Source, Neptune, to make his evil intentions apparent to the collective so others can oppose him?

He also has transiting Pluto in the Fifth House opposite his natal Lucifer in the Eleventh House. From the point of view of evil fused with his consciousness, it seems like he may even have a subconscious or not so subconscious desire to harm, suck their resources dry or even eliminate groups of people, women and children, people of other races etc and cause trauma to them.

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #22 on: Apr 01, 2017, 07:03 AM »

Hi Soleil and Skywalker

"Could be very intense. I hope it cracks something open. Maybe it won’t allow him to just keep tefloning everything off anymore?"

The 'tefloing' relative to the ongoing exposure of all the underlying psychological dynamics, the nature of his actual desires that equal his personal reality that is defined by those dynamics, will of course be progressive that has and will set in motion a progressive rebellion, natal Lucifer in Cancer in the 11th House conjunct his Venus and Saturn, will accelerate within America, and the world, Saturn, itself. So that teflon will penetrated and blown apart.

Rad,

Thanks for pointing out those symbols. Would you say that from the point of view of evil that the North node of Lucifer in the Seventh House correlates with evil wanting to create the maximum imbalance possible in order to create extreme harm to people and the environment? And from the point of view of the Source, Neptune, to make his evil intentions apparent to the collective so others can oppose him?

Yes. And it is necessary to see that not only does that N.Node of Lucifer inconjunct his Pluto, S.Node of Lucifer in Leo at 5 degrees, which is then ruled by his Gemini Sun conjunct Uranus and the Lunar North Node, but that it is ruled by his Neptune in Libra in the 2nd, which conjuncts Juno, Chiron, and Jupiter, that itself is then ruled by his natal Venus conjunct Saturn but also CONJUNCTS HIS NATAL LUCIFER. That N.Node of Lucifer is also square his Moon and Lunar Nodal Axis.

What is also incredible to see in all this is that Putin's own natal Lucifer in in Libra in his 11th which is conjunct his Sun, Saturn, and Mercury, and square his Uranus in Cancer in the 8th. That then conjuncts Trumps Lucifer, Venus, Saturn. Putin's Lucifer etc then conjunct Trumps 2nd House Libra stuff. Trump's Mars is then conjunct Putin's Lunar South Node with is 1 degree of Virgo. Pig Putin's N.Node of Lucifer is 26 degrees of Capricorn in his 2nd House which then conjuncts his S.Nodes of Pluto and Saturn which then all refer back to his natal Saturn in Libra in his 11th conjunct natal Lucifer, Sun, Mercury, and Neptune.

And just as Trump has the S.Node of Lucifer conjunct his Pluto, so does Putin. So, of course, in their composite chart they have Lucifer conjunct the Lunar S.Node.

As a note to consider: On election day in America the transiting Lunar South Node had just past the conjunction to shitstain Trumps N.Node of Lucifer, and the transiting Mars has just conjuncted Pig Putin's N.Node of Lucifer.

God Bless, Rad

* shitstain's chart.JPG (160.13 KB, 1153x991 - viewed 105 times.)

* pig putin.JPG (155.2 KB, 1091x979 - viewed 95 times.)

* composite of shitstain and the pig.JPG (165.55 KB, 1118x1003 - viewed 82 times.)

* shitstain's soul.jpg (197.76 KB, 1234x1372 - viewed 81 times.)
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2017, 08:25 AM by Rad » Logged
soleil

« Reply #23 on: Apr 02, 2017, 01:11 AM »

Hi Rad and Skywalker,

Skywalker, I agree that Saturn opposing Trump’s Sun and conjoining his Moon and S. Node should (hopefully) cause structures/groups to confront him. I hope you’re right, that the media will be all over him----some print media has been good but broadcast media has been almost totally co-opted and is infuriatingly complicit.

I don’t know if these Saturn transits will be enough of a jolt to cause him to unravel or whether it will take the upcoming Pluto and Uranus transits in 2020 (if he lasts that long) to remove him from office or to totally expose his corruption?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks like transiting Pluto will be opposing his natal Saturn April 2019, Jan/Feb 2020, July/Aug. 2020, and transiting Uranus will begin squaring his natal Pluto July/Aug/Sep. 2020.

You’re right that as more corruption on every level gets exposed, it will be the catalyst needed for people to turn towards natural law and join together.

Rad,

Thanks so much for posting Trump’s and Putin’s charts. The parallels between their charts are amazing, especially the fact that they both have the S. Node of Lucifer conjunct their Pluto.

Interestingly, in the past week or two, there have been massive demonstrations in Russia, something Putin is deathly afraid of. I wonder if this could be the start of his undoing?

I was encouraged by the recent defeat of Geert Wilders in the Netherlands. Is there anything astrologically that shows the pendulum is now swinging away from this worldwide inhumane bigoted far right ideology?

Glad you said Trump’s teflon will be penetrated and blown apart. I think Bannon is the real evil genius behind the thrown. Trump is dumb, has no attention span and doesn’t read, whereas Bannon is pure evil but extremely clever. He is the one behind the detailed plan to destroy everything (from the State department to the EPA to Meals on Wheels and PBS).

Haven’t been able to find Bannon’s birth time. Would be interesting to see his transits as well, since he seems to be the foundation of this evil empire. Any thoughts on Bannon’s chart?

Thanks so much.

All the best,

Soleil
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #24 on: Apr 03, 2017, 06:50 AM »

Hi Soleil,

"Interestingly, in the past week or two, there have been massive demonstrations in Russia, something Putin is deathly afraid of. I wonder if this could be the start of his undoing?"

I posted some articles today in the environmental thread exactly about this. It will be the youth in Russia now if there is any chance of this undoing. As you know Pig Putin has ABSOLUTE power and control in Russia killing or destroying anything/anyone who stand in his way.

"I was encouraged by the recent defeat of Geert Wilders in the Netherlands. Is there anything astrologically that shows the pendulum is now swinging away from this worldwide inhumane bigoted far right ideology?"

There is an ongoing Uranus transit in Aries that if forming ongoing squares to Pluto, and the Nodal Axis of Pluto and Saturn. This correlates directly with this ongoing rebellion. Geodedically Uranus correlates directly with Western Europe. The last time it was in Aries, and forming the same square to the Pluto/Saturn Nodal axis, Pluto in Cancer then, was in the 1930's. Of course that was the rise of Hitler, leading to WW2.

"Glad you said Trump’s teflon will be penetrated and blown apart. I think Bannon is the real evil genius behind the thrown. Trump is dumb, has no attention span and doesn’t read, whereas Bannon is pure evil but extremely clever. He is the one behind the detailed plan to destroy everything (from the State department to the EPA to Meals on Wheels and PBS).

Haven’t been able to find Bannon’s birth time. Would be interesting to see his transits as well, since he seems to be the foundation of this evil empire. Any thoughts on Bannon’s chart?"

I don't know his chart at all. If you find out please let us know.

God Bless, Rad
MrMystiqueTanz

« Reply #25 on: Apr 03, 2017, 07:32 AM »

Possibility for Steve Bannon's birth date:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bannon
Early life, family and education

Stephen Kevin Bannon was born on November 27, 1953, in Norfolk, Virginia, to Doris (née Herr) and Martin Bannon, a telephone lineman, later in middle management.[25][26] His working class, Irish Catholic family were pro-Kennedy, pro-union Democrats.[27][28] After serving as president of the student government association,[29] he graduated from Virginia Tech in 1976 with a bachelor's degree in Urban Planning and holds a master's degree in National Security studies from Georgetown University School of Foreign Service. In 1985,[32] Bannon received a Master of Business Administration degree
with honors[33] from Harvard Business School.[34]

INTERESTING NOTE ON THAT WEBPAGE:
Lebanese-American author Nassim Nicholas Taleb, neoreactionary blogger Curtis Yarvin and conservative intellectual Michael Anton have been pointed out as 3 of the main influences in Steve Bannon's political thinking, alongside the William Strauss and Neil Howe book The Fourth Turning (which directly inspired Bannon's film Generation Zero).[121]
« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2017, 07:40 AM by MrMystiqueTanz » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #26 on: Apr 03, 2017, 08:14 AM »

Hi MrMystiqueTanz

Thanks for finding that data for Bannon. I am posting the chart below which is calculated for 12pm since there is no given birth time. Just like shitstain Trump and Pig Putin his S.Node of Lucifer is conjunct his natal Pluto with his Moon and asteroid Pallas: it is at 6 degrees Virgo as Putin's is at 1 degree Virgo. His N.Node of Lucifer is 0 Aquarius whereas Putin's is 26 Capricorn: in essence the Lucifer Nodal Axis is conjunct for them both. Bannon's Lunar North Node at 25 Capricorn is thus conjunct Putin's N.Node of Lucifer as well. His natal Lucifer being at 14 Capricorn conjuncts his S. Nodes of Pluto and Saturn as well. I remember reading somewhere that he actually compared himself to Satan relative to what he called 'real power'.

Bannon's S.Node of Lucifer is also conjunct shitstain Trumps Mars.

God Bless, Rad

* bannon.JPG (160 KB, 1163x973 - viewed 79 times.)

* satan as bannon.JPG (173.13 KB, 513x564 - viewed 66 times.)
« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2017, 09:55 AM by Rad » Logged
soleil

« Reply #27 on: Apr 03, 2017, 07:32 PM »

Hi Rad and MrMystiqueTanz,

MMTanz, thanks for the info on Bannon. Have a feeling his documentary, Generation Zero, would be an interesting look into his psyche, but probably chilling as hell. Not sure I’m ready to go there.

Rad,

Thanks for posting Bannon’s chart. So interesting that his S. Node of Lucifer is also conjunct his Pluto, same as Trump and Putin (had a feeling it would be), and that his S. Node of Lucifer is conjunct Trump’s Mars. I find the positioning of Trump’s Mars so telling----the way it just sits there smack dab on the Ascendant.

You’re right, Bannon did compare himself to Satan. The quote was “Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That’s real power.” The reason I think he’s particularly evil is that, not only is he in it for the power and money, as all the rest are, but he also gets pleasure out of destroying. He views the entire world stage as a giant video game and the goal is to see how much of it he can destroy.

He has been quoted as saying “I want to bring everything crashing down,” and that he chose these particular cabinet picks in order to “destroy the administrative state”. He has also said that he expects and, in effect, welcomes, World War III and that he relishes the hatred his name conjures up.

Although Jeff Sessions looks like a powerless weasel, he is also evil through and through and he and Bannon have been in cahoots for years, dreaming this whole destruction thing up. A good (but long) article on their connection:
“Department of Justification”, NY Times, Feb 28, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/28/magazine/jeff-sessions-stephen-bannon-justice-department.html?_r=0

Interestingly, Bannon was charged with domestic violence 20 years ago against his ex-wife. Maybe he will eventually be brought down by something non-political like that. I hope and pray so....he is unbelievably dangerous.

Re the Russian demonstrations, thanks for the article you posted. You’re so right that Putin destroys anything that gets in his way, which is why I’m worried that Navalny---a brave soul---will be poisoned or “accidentally” thrown off a 4-story building (as the Magnitsky family attorney recently was) if he keeps making waves. As you said, it will be the young people who make the difference.

Thanks for your analysis of the ongoing Uranus transit in Aries. So interesting that the last time Uranus was in Aries forming the same square to the Pluto/Saturn nodal axis was the 1930’s. I think the upcoming French election will be pivotal. If Marine Le Pen does not get elected and if Angela Merkel can continue to stay in office, this thing may be able to get turned around. If you see anything revealing re the upcoming transits in the charts for France and Germany, I would love to know.

Thanks so much.

All the best,

Soleil
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #28 on: Apr 04, 2017, 01:44 AM »

Hi All,

Soleil,

"Correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks like transiting Pluto will be opposing his natal Saturn April 2019, Jan/Feb 2020, July/Aug. 2020, and transiting Uranus will begin squaring his natal Pluto July/Aug/Sep. 2020."

I think it´s too early to look into those transits and best wait to see what will happen now and these upcoming months with the Saturn transits. Hopefully it´s not only about Trump falling but about people raising their awareness against these types of people with these power dynamics, and to change direction for someone more like Bernie Sanders as a leader. With that said he will also have transiting Pluto inconjunct the Sun at the same time as transiting Pluto opposite Saturn and transiting Saturn will also be conjunct that transiting Pluto and inconjunct his Sun.

Rad,

If it´s o.k. to ask, have Putin and Bannon also made a contract?

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #29 on: Apr 04, 2017, 06:41 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Yes they have.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: