Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Nov 18, 2018, 10:53 AM
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jeffrey’s perspective on the election?  (Read 30262 times)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #75 on: Apr 26, 2017, 06:43 AM »

Hi Soleil

"On election day in France, Lucifer (at 4 Sagittarius) will be almost conjunct Macron’s natal Lucifer (at 10 Sagittarius). How do you think that’s going to bear on Macron’s chances?"

I think he will win. Then again I thought Clinton would too yet because of the influence of Evil the opposite of what was intended occurred: that is how Evil operates.

God Bless, Rad

soleil

« Reply #76 on: Apr 26, 2017, 09:29 PM »

Hi Rad,

I’m happy to hear you say you think Macron will win, but I understand the note of caution. Like you, I thought Clinton would win----that is, up until 11 days before the election, when Comey came out with that letter about more emails. At that point, the energy shifted, the polls shifted, and it felt like she was in deep trouble.

I hope a similar disinformation campaign doesn’t happen in the last 10 days before the French election. I know Putin and his gang will try. As you said, the influence of Evil causes the opposite of what was intended to occur, so, although I remain hopeful, I’m not counting my chickens yet.

All the best,

Soleil
Helena

« Reply #77 on: Apr 30, 2017, 12:11 PM »

Hi Rad and All,

Rad, thank you for the Macron/Le Pen charts. Although i didn't have the time to look at it thoroughly yet, my first impression is how this is such clear example, symbol, of the duality we face. I look at them as mirroring this two opposite realities so distinctly that choice becomes the crucial bottom line, who people choose and why.
Saturn is now at 27 sagittarius, so power and power structures will ultimately revolve around truth and lies, and any power place will be given to either the one that speaks the actual truth of what mankind needs to survive and evolve (nn exactly leaving virgo) or the total delusion of evil behind old power structures, patriarchal institutions and the destruction of the earth.

What i think is actual evil work here is the fact that now, so 'conveniently' there is a 'woman' doing the lying/deceiving work... A woman that embodies all the system perversions behind appearances of a 'powerful woman' in charge and the one that can make the 'difference'...

And Macron, well, what more can be of that symbol? I have no idea of his soul intentions and karmic reasons to be in this position, but what we get is a man that apparently desires to listen to others, include everyone, and the personal life that he shares is on the opposite spectrum of the showing off Melanias of this world. He simply seems he couldn't care less of other's opinions about having a partner 20 years older than him, or looking menaced by that at all, helping raise her children. So that obviously challenges any if not all the patriarchy view on women, specially by what's expected from a powerful status and what people, deluded man and women, wish to see portrayed in a leader (to feed their own projected fantasies)... A very powerful symbol in my opinion to make people see what's at stake, what is the choice and where they and the world stand at this point.

Since Macron's own sun and mercury is conjunct that saturn, i so wish too that what we listen this time is other tune... Let's see.

All the best,
Helena

soleil

« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2017, 08:14 PM »

Hi Rad, Helena and all,

Re Macron’s chances this Sunday, although he is still in the lead, he lost a few points this week, while Le Pen gained a few. He leads approximately 60% to her current 40%. (from Newsweek, http://www.newsweek.com/france-polls-le-pen-marcon-592343)

According to 538, who seem to be the most accurate at polling, that lead may be more tenuous than it sounds. They write (full article at https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/le-pen-is-in-a-much-deeper-hole-than-trump-ever-was/):

"In cases since 2012 where the right-wing party polled at 25 percent or more, the polls missed the party’s actual support by an average of 3.6 percent of the vote. That translates to a true margin of error (or 95 percent confidence interval) of about plus or minus 9 percentage points. And because any vote that Le Pen gets is one that Macron won’t get, the margin of error for the gap between Le Pen and Macron is twice as large, or about 18 percentage points."

An 18 point gap is huge but at this point he only leads by 20 and she has been gaining. I pray Macron pulls out a victory---Le Pen is just an incredibly dangerous and evil character who could further destabilize the world.

All the best,

Soleil

Maya

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2017, 01:26 PM »

Thank God/ess Macron won!!
I hope Europe will  unite strong.

Maya
soleil

« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2017, 03:34 PM »

Hi Rad, Maya and all,

Maya, my sentiments exactly. So relieved. I’m hoping the National Front (Le Pen’s) party has officially peaked.

The next test for Macron will be the upcoming parliamentary elections in June. If he doesn’t get a majority in parliament, it may be a tough road for him. At least he is president, and not that horror show Le Pen.

And thank goodness Russia's attempt to hack the French elections backfired. I think the French people and media are less easily duped and manipulated than the U.S. general public and media.

Rad, since we’re about halfway through Pluto’s transit in Capricorn, do you think the whole nationalism thing is peaking now or do you think it’s likely to stay strong all the way through Pluto’s transit in Capricorn?

All the best,

Soleil
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2017, 08:53 AM »

Hi Soleil,

"Rad, since we’re about halfway through Pluto’s transit in Capricorn, do you think the whole nationalism thing is peaking now or do you think it’s likely to stay strong all the way through Pluto’s transit in Capricorn?"

I think it depends on exactly what regions, countries, in the world in which this has/ is/ will be manifesting. In some places the nationalism will become ever stronger, whereas in other areas it will diminish. In the context of the times now Pluto in Capricorn is also correlating to the tremendous evolution, change, of the demographics in so many of the countries now that will also have a direct affect on this, as well as the aging of the various populations within the world. Look at the last election in Iran for example where the youth of that country voted overwhelmingly for the existing leader there who has wanted to open Iran up to the world.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2017, 08:27 AM »

Hi All,

Given the turn of events relative to Trump's son in law, Jared Kushner, I thought I would post his birth chart for all to examine relative to the influence of evil: Lucifer. It is a noon chart as there is no known birth time for him at the present time.

His natal Lucifer is 3 Leo conjunct his natal N.Lunar Node, his N.Node of Lucifer is 10 Aquarius conjunct his Lunar S.Node, exact, his natal Mars and S.Node of Neptune. This is also the USA's natal Moon, S.Node of Neptune, and it's natal Lucifer. His S.Node of Lucifer is 0 Virgo which then refers to his Mercury conjunct his Sun, which is square his natal Pluto, and sextile his Uranus in Scorpio: treason.

God Bless, Rad

* kuschner.JPG (158.61 KB, 1053x997 - viewed 174 times.)
soleil

« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2017, 12:51 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks for posting Kushner’s chart. Really interesting that his Lucifer/Pluto/Uranus in Scorpio point to treason.

If it can be proven that the Democratic voter roll data Kushner (at Trump’s behest) gave to Cambridge Analytica in order to suppress and sway Democratic votes was hacked data provided by the Russians, we’ve got collusion and possibly treason.

A good article that lays this out is by Newsweek (you may have already posted this): “Did Russians Target Democratic Voters, With Kushner’s Help?” http://www.newsweek.com/did-russians-target-dem-voters-kushners-help-613612

What concerns me is that the media only seems to be focusing on the wrongdoing of people around Trump, rather than on Trump himself. Trump is the nexus of all the wrongdoing, and is the originator. I’m convinced there is a financial angle at the bottom of it all. Corruption beyond a level we’ve ever see.

Is there anything in the US chart right now, whether re transits or progressions, that is similar to the progressed chart of the US during the 1972-74 impeachment process? As bad as what Nixon did was, what Trump is doing now is far more corrupt and nefarious but he seems to be getting away with everything.

Do you think impeachment is likely, and if so, do you think Pence (another evil one the media refuses to touch) is likely to go down with the ship?

By the way, great article you posted about Trump’s mental health issues. I wish the media and Democrats would focus on that more instead of normalizing him.

Thanks.

All the best,

Soleil
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2017, 06:38 AM »

Hi Soleil,

Attached is the chart for Watergate: the actual date that it was all set in motion relative to the actual burglary. The transiting N.Lunar Node was essentially conjunct the USA's Pluto.

As far as I know about America the impeachment thing is dependent on the congress actually making the charge, and then being convicted in the senate. Given that both are controlled by Republicans who can say what they will do. Seems to me Trump has already committed impeachable offenses such as obstruction of justice, the violation of some financial benefits to himself once becoming president, and other impeachable offenses that will be unfolding. Given that most humans are inwardly regulated by self interest, and whole groups of people accordingly like the group called Republicans, they would have to conclude that it's in their own self interest to impeach this evil soul. At this point in time these Republicans are not doing what America actually needs as a country: the common good. They seem to be motivated by their 'agenda', using Trump as their tool to get it all passed. Like I have said before the limited and perverted consciousness of self interest and exclusion is the playground for the influence of Lucifer itself. Their actions to date speak to this loud and clear. How sad.

From beyond the American media check this: http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/donald-trump-is-a-menace-to-the-world-opinion-a-1148471.html

God Bless, Rad

* watergate.JPG (160.77 KB, 1121x996 - viewed 165 times.)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 08:45 AM by Rad » Logged
soleil

« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2017, 03:27 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks for the Watergate chart and for the Der Spiegel editorial. Very refreshing to see the truth about Trump’s unfitness spelled out in print. I would have added how clinically insane and unintelligent he is + the fact that he is a crook and a conman. I wouldn’t trust that buffoon to run a corner store, let alone the country.

Re impeachment, I agree with you 100%. Unfortunately, it is not a legal process, strictly a political one. If he were to murder someone, he would not be criminally prosecuted. He could only be judged/removed by a political process (as you said, through the House and Senate).

Even though Trump has committed offenses that would be clear grounds for impeachment for any other president (obstruction of justice, violation of emoluments clause, treason---evidence to come), he will only be impeached if the Democrats win back the House in 2018.

What’s disturbing is that lately a lot of Democrats have been backing off from the idea of impeachment, probably because they fear that Pence, assuming he were to replace Trump, might have an easier time getting re-elected in 2020 than Trump. We’ll see. I have a feeling a lot more on the corruption angle between Trump and the Russians will come to light. If his base starts shrinking, only then will the Republicans abandon him.

You’re so right re what you said about the Republicans---all they care about is their agenda (taking money away from the poor and sick and giving it to the ultra wealthy) and don’t give a crap about the common good of the American people. I just wish all those “low information” Trump voters could see that, but that would mean acknowledging they were wrong in voting for him and they don’t seem capable.

The truth has a way of prevailing in the end. Am looking forward to more of it being revealed, as it will only be bad news for the insane man-baby & his corrupt crew.

All the best,

Soleil
Tashi

« Reply #86 on: Jun 06, 2017, 09:51 PM »

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/an-astrologer-predicts-the-fate-of-everyone-in-the-white-house

A British Astrologer lists the charts ( noon ) for the motley crew that work in the White House and how the two "american eclipses" in August might bring them all to their knees....

be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com
soleil

« Reply #87 on: Jun 08, 2017, 01:10 AM »

Hi Tashi,

Thanks for that link. I so hope she’s right! It will be interesting to see what happens during the eclipse period in August.

All the best,

Soleil
Tashi

« Reply #88 on: Jun 28, 2017, 04:02 PM »

Hi Soleil, me too....

Rad

I too am hoping the "American Eclipse" August 21, 2017, will help those of us on the other side of this equation.  I thought it was interesting that it was a Washington State Court that stopped the travel ban, as often the effects of an eclipse can be seen earlier and this eclipse as you know makes a swath from Northern Oregon to North Carolina this summer...

Astrologer Charles Jayne noted that an Eclipse that split the USA in half and impacted the chart of Robert E. Lee was associated with the Civil War. Today, we are seeing a similar idea of a divided, extremely polarized nation because the Solar Eclipse Path (21 August 2017) will go straight through USA.

Eclipse Series Saros #145 in History Last Four eclipses in this Saros family:

* July 29, 1927 - Kevin C. O'Higgins, Irish nationalist and political leader assassinated 7/09/1927

* July 09, 1945 - Hitler commits suicide.   FDR dies of cerebral hemorrhage

* July 20, 1963 – John F. Kennedy assassinated.  Saddam Hussein installed after a coup . 

* July 31, 1981 – Anwar Sadat assassinated in Egypt.

Evil has taken over the American Govt.  I was asleep on day on a sofa, and when I awoke, Trump was on the TV and inside of him I saw what looked like a small evil being. To me he seems to be possessed by evil.

Rad

Is an eclipse strong enough on Trumps Asc/Mars to somehow effect a change to his status?

How does a nation of people become subjected to it.  How do we rise above it? 

I looked at the chart you posted for his son-in-law,  and the first lunar eclipse will quinx his 15 Pisces Moon, and be near his Leo No Node of the Moon, along with Neptune's south node.  I am hopeful it will stir up some trouble for him. 

I truly sincerely want to know what you think of that transits ( Lunar Eclipse quinx his Moon ) as an outer reflection in the world outside of him - looks like, and not just his inner journey, because he seems so dense and uninterested in any values I would care about I am trying to look from the outside of the fish bowl.
  Trying to see how the Moon in the 11h, hit by an eclipse could help us get him out of our world, by each of us taking aim at our 11h pisces moon inner piece of the Mandala.   

Is it totally Utopian to think that if everyone could somehow work on Aquarian principles for example of inclusion, sharing and giving, does it, as Jung suggested shift the collective unconscious so much -  that the evil diminishes? 

Thanks for your insights

Tashi

be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com
Deva
Admin
Very Active Member

« Reply #89 on: Jun 29, 2017, 08:03 AM »

Hi Tashi,

Rad has been having some health issues that have required that he slow down and take time off from all that he does. Myself and Kristin will be answering the questions posed on the message board, and one of Rad's assistants is now posting in the environmental, animal, and space threads.

Namaste,

Deva
« Last Edit: Jun 29, 2017, 09:28 AM by Deva » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: