School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Jeffrey's perspective on the election?

Started by soleil, Dec 18, 2016, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soleil

I was an EA student back in 1999 so am out of the loop re JWG's current involvement in EA but have been wondering what he would make of this election and its aftermath. Re-listened to his 2005 Sedona youtubes and everything he mentioned on them applies to now, only a hundred-fold.

Really wishing he would either write or record an audio (if that's even possible) about this new person in power, as this feels like a turning point in the earth's evolution. I think we could all use a dose of his wisdom and perspective right about now.

Thanks.

Skywalker

Hi Soleil,

We spoke a little bit about Trump being elected in the skipped steps thread, below is a link to the correct page:

https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,1312.75.html

All the best

www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

soleil

Hi Skywalker,

Thanks for pointing me towards the skipped steps thread. That was helpful.

I also wanted to add a few notes I jotted from JWG's Sedona talk in 2005, which are relevant to what's happening now and which I feel are powerful reminders:

"Do everything you can to not let yourself sink (Saturn) into that state of negativity, because that's the breeding ground of evil."

"We have to fight as strongly as we can within ourselves to want to know God and to join hands with other people that have the same desire, in such a way as to operate as a counterpoint, a counter-force to this evil. Because in the end, God is stronger than evil and in the end God will win."

"One of the intentions of evil is to create such a psychological state of futility that we just get into a state of self-defeat and we don't do the things we need to do to counteract these forces, number one of which is to do something within your personal spiritual life to continually try to access God."

"Make the effort every single day---knowing what's on the line---to find that inner feeling of God within yourself and try to join forces with like-minded others."

"Don't give up the ship. continue to walk on."

"Continue to fight for what is right. Everything on earth has a limit, and these creeps have a limit. The scales will be balanced. There WILL be a reaction, so keep hanging on. We will get there."

Thank you all for your analysis and insights. It is taking everything I have to deal with and counteract the evil that is happening on a widespread level, as this evil vibrates at a level that my body translates as poison. However, I refuse to match my energy level to it. I will continue to consciously intend to vibrate my energy at the level of truth---let evil match THAT.

Thanks to all of you.

Soleil

Skywalker

Hi Soleil,

Thank you for posting those quotes from JWG, as he says, "the scales will be balanced" it´s simply a matter of time and all of us doing whatever we can, from within and in our daily lives. The small things really count, specially now with the North Node in Virgo.

And yea, TRUTH is what sets us free and what will prevail in the end.

Thanks again

All the best

soleil

Skywalker,

Thanks for your response. Just re-read the part of the skipped steps thread related to this topic (needed a morale boost after yesterday's inauguration of this mentally disturbed sociopath) and thought I would repost some inspiring comments made by you and by Rad.

From Skywalker:

"Faith that good will prevail sooner or later as our bottom line is my bottom line. Knowing that gives me peace because it is TRUE. We are not from this plane of existence and are all a living, conscious spark of the Source and will return to that Source where nothing can happen to us. Remember that and don't let the fear or despair take over your emotions and psyche. That is what evil wants. Our power lies in our CHOICES and these choices are ongoing in our lives on a moment to moment basis. Each choice can lead to a stronger sense of empowerment if those choices are responsible, intelligent and based in truth."

From Rad:

"If you must stand 'as a group of one' because of the circumstances of your life, inwardly defined by the natural laws, desiring to help others in the best ways you can at any moment in time, this makes the 'natural god' smile big. And, in the end, standing as a group of one in this way will progressively strengthen your Soul."

"It takes a concerted, focused, and determined Soul to face evil head on, and do all that can be done to minimize its influence on oneself, others, and the planet. To not do so allows Evil to win...."

"The VALUE IS ALWAYS IN THE EFFORT. And that effort sustained over time can only help to defeat the evil that has now descended in the form of Trump. All of us must do what we can do according to our natures. Hitler and the evil of his Soul committed suicide in the end because because of the individual/ collective effort to defeat that evil. It is not time to hide and shrink, it is time to take action."

People like Trump usually end up hoisting themselves on their own petard. Am hoping that happens and that no one gets hurt by him in the meantime. Amazing how much chaos and misery one person can create.

A word of gratitude to Rad for posting such excellent articles about this lunatic and his cronies. The articles always cut to the heart of exactly what's going on and are truly the most accurate, thorough and incisive collection of information on the topic I've seen on the web. Thank you so much, Rad.

Soleil

Taurus Moon

Coulnd't resist... :) When humor stands as an antidote to evil forces.
Great archetypal and funny dramatization
Gypsie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-xxis7hDOE

soleil

Thanks, Gypsie. That was hilarious and spot-on. Glad to see that others around the world get how insane Trump is and are making fun of (instead of normalizing) him.

You're right---humor helps.

Soleil

Skywalker

Hi Soleil,

Glad you got something from what Rad and I wrote.

All the best

dollydaydream

Hi all.  Relative to the resistance against the evil that is Trump, it is bursting with new life and enthusiasm.  My brother and I went to the Women's March in Washington and I have never experienced anything like it in my life.  The Positive, Enthusiastic, Beautiful, Strong, Feminine Energy that was pulsating through the crowd was unlike anything I have ever felt.  Zero anger and plenty of Humor.  Donald Trump and his sycophants should be very, very worried.

soleil

Hi Dollydaydream, 

That's awesome that you went to the Womens' March. It's great to see so many people take action---it's what's needed.

Soleil

NicolasMark

Are you talking about USA President Election here?

soleil

Yes, the U.S. presidential election.

Helena

Hi all,

just found this article and thought about sharing it as it is so simple yet so to the point, think it worths reading.

Bellow is the transcript, and can be found here http://idler.co.uk/article/is-trump-the-devil/

"Is Trump the Devil?

For the last few months, I've had a copy of Professor Keith Thomas's Religion and the Decline of Magic by my bed. It's a magnificent study of the popularity of witchcraft and magic in the 16th and 17th centuries, and investigates how organised religion dealt with the threat posed to it by the "cunning" men and women of the shires, who went around with potions and charms, and promised to find lost goods and avenge bad neighbours.
The book was a particular inspiration to novelist Hilary Mantel, who called it "monumental" and has said it's the book she has recommended to friends more than any other.
The other night one particular observation leapt out at me. It was that the Devil held a particular fascination for those who were really suffering. Prof Thomas cited a few examples of poor folk to who the Devil had appeared in the street, and promised them a shilling if they would join his team. Witches, he said, tended to come from the desperate classes. The cogs in my addled brain started to whirr. I remembered a Trump voter saying to camera, when asked why he was voting for this nutcase: "Trump's gonna make me rich!"
Then I read the following line in the book:
"For persons in a state of hopelessness, attachment to the Devil symbolized their alienation from a society to which they had little cause to be grateful."
So it seems clear to me that voters were so weakened, so hopeless, that they resorted to worshipping the Devil, with all his false promises to give them money, avenge their enemies and sort out their problems. Devils can be attractive and charismatic characters, too. Therefore you could argue that Trump is the Devil. Doubtless we could come up with further proof to boot, for example, his devilish approval of cruelty and torture.
But the main point is, to rephrase Prof Thomas, that attachment to Trump symbolizes a mass alienation from a system for which many Americans have little cause to be grateful. However, the previous overlords of society, the neo-liberals, can also be blamed for creating a situation where the people resorted to Devil worship out of desperation. In a sense, they themselves created Trumpism and Trump-worship.
The problem is, Trump is now the President of the United States. So help me God."

All the best,
Helena

soleil

Hi Helena,

Thanks for that article. I do think that people with evil intent go after the weak, the uninformed, and those who are most easily brainwashed.

In the case of Trump, I don't think his base is comprised of people who are suffering the most. According to stats, the average salary of his voters is $72,000.

Trump appealed to people with strong racist and misogynist tendencies (they would never vote for a woman president), and that's something an evil person knows how to exploit.

In the end, Hillary only lost by the slimmest of margins---about 70,000 votes across three states---and if not for the Comey letter 11 days before the election and if not for the Russians hacking the DNC and giving the hacked emails to Wikileaks, she most likely would have won.

He did not win legitimately. That's why the Russia story is so important and may prove to be his undoing. We've only hit the tip of the iceberg.

What's so devastating about having Trump in the White House is that not only is he evil and a crook and a conman, he's also clinically insane. And he has surrounded himself with the most evil, crooked, and mentally unbalanced people on the planet, including the spineless, ethics-challenged Republicans, who are going right along with all the insanity.

In any case, the guy has to go. I don't know how or when, but, for the sake of the entire world, I'm praying it's soon.

Soleil

Helena

Hi Soleil,

Yes, i agree with you, many things contributed to it. I posted the article simply because coming across it quite randomly i found it very interesting if we look at it from an EA perspective, and also the historical context.
But also lets not forget that the ones suffering the most probably are not even registered to vote and sometimes people can actually experience tremendous suffering (in a delusional perspective) for not having enough power, money or recognition when comparing itself to ones that are more rich, powerful and influent (and someone to blame for not having this). In any case, yes, the ones that are really suffering would be the actual wounded.
The good thing is that not everyone will take it and many actions are out there to prove there is a choice. And as it has been said so many times here in the MB, it starts with individual choice to stand firm and do something about it, as best we can.

All the best,
Helena