School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Jeffrey's perspective on the election?

Started by soleil, Dec 18, 2016, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tashi

Oh blessings and prayers to him. my wishes for his full and perfect health....

Love to hear your thoughts, if this subject speaks to either of you..... or of course anyone...i know we are all facing this level of evil and I am always wishing/searching for the kind of profound and real insights into this american political scene that EA offers...

I am reading the other posts, love the Pluto houses, but right now I do not have time to participate/write, but certainly gaining wisdom and learning from all you do...

grateful

Tashi
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

dollydaydream

Love and Best Wishes to Rad for a full recovery.  Hope you are better soon.  DDD

Helena

My best wishes for Rad's recovery and health.
Hope all turns out well soon.

Thank you for sharing Deva,
Helena

Kristin

Hi Tashi,

While you have documented some events in history where the Eclipses reflect the element of surprise, as with any trend or transit, it is important to remember the astrology speaks to potentialities of what may occur, not absolutes. Remember too that it is essential that to understand the nature of an eclipse and the impact for any given Soul , it must be seen within the context or reality that it exists.

The Uranian event whatever it may be, may seem sudden but something is happening deep beneath the surface or behind the energetic scenes. This is similar to an earthquake when the tension of the Earth plates reach an extreme and are moving in opposite directions beneath the Earth's surface, similar to the nature of what is happening in our society.

There may be some form of a shock to Trump's America or a wake-up call but in ways it will not come as a surprise. Something is obviously building and mounting in Trump's world which is directly linked to his choice making and his need to cover something up, Pluto in the 12th.

The majority of Americans in fact want Trump impeached yet it is not happening. Why?
There is a corporate agenda. What many Americans are realizing is that the people they voted into power do not have their backs so it will be this progressive realization for many that may cause something to finally snap.

Currently, this country is dependent on the will of the people in power, thus the GOP. They have an agenda and it is determining the timing of things. As long as Trump continues to do what they want for them, they will do whatever they can to keep him in power. This is essentially becoming a fascist government where the government does the bidding for the corporations, it's all about money! The GOP will only continue to support him as long as it serves their own agenda. This eclipse window could create a reality for Trump where they realize he is too much of a liability.. Only then will he be impeached. His own shock would come to be a result of an ultimate betrayal of the very people he came to trust.

WHAT IS HE HIDING?

There will be an increasing amount of information that is uncovered that continues to expose Trump that will create its own kind of shock to the world, most likely linked with MONEY and his secret financial deals and connections to Russia. Remembering natally Trump has Venus, Saturn and Lucifer in Cancer in the 11th. In addition he is making money while being the president which is against the constitution and is an impeachable offense. Remember too Trump has a 12th house Mars that is conjunct his SN of Lucifer, a clear repeat from the past.  On the day of the Full Moon Eclipse in Aquarius on Aug 7, transiting Lucifer will be at 27 Scorpio squaring his Mars and Ascendant.

On the day of the Total Solar Eclipse, Venus is in Cancer conjuncts Trump's Venus, Saturn and Lucifer and this squares transiting Uranus in Aries. This eclipse will be conjunct his Asc, in his 12th house , while also conjunct his Mars and Transiting Lucifer will be at 00 Sag, still squaring his Ascendant and Mars. This has more than enough energy to expose him (finally BEYOND REPAIR) and bring his private world that has been hidden out into the light of day. Mercury will be retrograde The Solar Eclipse forms a strong trine to transiting Uranus which further suggests this will prove to be a catalyst with an event occurring with stunning speed.

Pluto will be squaring Trumps progressed Venus in Libra as well as his natal Jupiter, the ruler of his South Node and Moon, restating the exposure of his secret financial dealings across country lines. Transiting Saturn in Sag is continuing to retrograde and will slow to a stop and it will be conjunct his natal Moon and South Node in Sagittarius while forming an inconjunct to his Venus, Saturn and Lucifer. This also reflects the negative international impact he is having around the world. Just a few days ago, the Washington Post had an article that read, "Not America First, America, Alone."  the walls are slowly caving in on him.

There are different groups in society but Trump continues to only care to appeal to his own supporters which is also decreasing and holding around 30%. When they come to realize that he is not who he said he would be, that he is not going to help their reality but hurt it, the bottom of his base will collapse.

Of course we would all prefer for this evil man to be either "˜taken out' or taken away in an orange jump suit, but we would still have major problems on our hands with who would stand in to take his place.

In my eyes, this Eclipse suggests that Trump may very well be the trigger for an increasing amount of people waking up to his evil ways as more information surfaces which will set in motion a growing rebellion, this eclipse equaling the initiation of a revolution that will progressively play out for quite some time.

It is all underway now..has been, is now..and will be.

I just discovered too that Trump's progressed Sun, his chart ruler, just shifted into 00 VIRGO. There will be a fall to his kingdom. He will be humiliated and brought down to size, it's simply a matter of time.

Peace for us all,
Kristin

Upasika

Hi Deva and Kristen,

Hello to you both. And could you please pass on to Rad that I am very sorry to hear he is not well; and send him healing wishes, prayers and blessings, and hope he recovers quickly and feels better as soon as possible.

thanks Upasika

Tashi

Kristen, thanks so much for your profound insights.  It is very helpful to me and I am sure others.

I will continue to examine what you have written and watch closely as it is unfolding.  I of course am going to continue to pray for us all as well.  Thanks for all the Lucifer transits.  It is a lot to digest and I will do so and respond - as I am continuing to learn and observe how it all unfolds.  I now see I have to put Lucifer into the charts.  So thank you also for helping me realize I cannot see all of this without Lucifer's placements.

So thanks and yes, I really understand what you are saying about the current moment in time.

Gratitude and Love

Tashi
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

soleil

Hi all,

Sending prayers and healing energy to Rad. Hope he feels better soon, and that this rough patch passes quickly. His presence on this site is missed.

Kristin, your analysis is spot-on. You're exactly right that the Republicans will continue to support Trump as long as it serves their agenda. I also agree that more information about corrupt financial dealings on his part will come to light. Unfortunately, so far he has not been held accountable for anything, including countless transgressions that would have leveled any other president.

I pray that his base does collapse, but so far it doesn't seem to be budging. As Rad mentioned in a post on this thread a while back, the core of his base may never abandon him, because that would mean they would have to admit they were wrong. 

Interesting that his progressed Sun has just shifted into Virgo. Maybe that and the coming eclipse will trigger his downfall. Something has to....although he is "dumb as a sack of hair", as a Republican strategist recently labeled him, the guy is evil and dangerous, as are those he has surrounded himself with.

Thanks for your perspective. Very insightful.

All the best,

Soleil

Kristin

Hi Tashi and Soleil and all,

I came across this reference in Yogananda's Autobiography of a Yogi that felt relevant relative to astrological events we have been discussing.

The equilibrating law of karma, as expounded in the Hindu scriptures, is that of action and reaction, cause and effect, sowing and reaping. In the course of natural righteousness (rita), each man, by his thoughts and actions, becomes the molder of his destiny. Whatever universal energies he himself, wisely or unwisely, has set in motion must return to him as their starting point, like a circle inexorably completing itself. The world looks like a mathematical equation, which, turn it how you will, balances itself. Every secret is told. Every crime is punished, every virtue rewarded, every wrong redressed, in silence and certainty. - Emerson, "Compensation."

Peace,
Kristin

Kristin

Also,

Be sure to read this article posted today below today on the environment thread. I will re-post it here. It refers to the truths of what we have been discussing relative to the Republicans role in allowing the destruction of this country to occur.

This article says it all.

The Hijacked American Presidency

Charles M. Blow JULY4, 2017
NY Times

Every now and then we are going to have to do this: Step back from the daily onslaughts of insanity emanating from Donald Trump's parasitic presidency and remind ourselves of the obscenity of it all, registering its magnitude in its full, devastating truth.

There is something insidious and corrosive about trying to evaluate the severity of every offense, trying to give each an individual grade on the scale of absurdity. Trump himself is the offense. Everything that springs from him, every person who supports him, every staffer who shields him, every legislator who defends him, is an offense. Every partisan who uses him - against all he or she has ever claimed to champion - to advance a political agenda and, in so doing, places party over country, is an offense.

We must remind ourselves that Trump's very presence in the White House defiles it and the institution of the presidency. Rather than rising to the honor of the office, Trump has lowered the office with his whiny, fragile, vindictive pettiness.

The presidency has been hijacked.

Last week, when Donald Trump attacked two MSNBC hosts, people were aghast. The condemnation came quickly and from all quarters.

But his words shouldn't have shocked. His tweet was just another pebble on a mountain of vulgarities. This act of coarseness was in fact an act of continuity. Trump was being Trump: the grossest of the gross, a profanity against propriety.

This latest episode is simply part of a body of work demonstrating the man's utter contempt for decency. We all know what it will add up to: nothing.

Republicans have bound themselves up with Trump. His fate is their fate. They have surrendered any moral authority to which they once laid claim - rightly or not. If Trump goes down, they all do.

It's all quite odd, this moral impotence, this cowering before the belligerent, would-be king. A madman and his legislative minions are holding America hostage.

There are no new words to express it; there is no new and novel way to catalog it. It is what it is and has been from day one: The most extraordinary and profound electoral mistake America has made in our lifetimes and possibly ever.

We must say without ceasing, and without growing weary by the redundancy, that what we are witnessing is not normal and cannot go unchallenged. We must reaffirm our commitment to resistance. We must always remember that although individual Americans made the choice to vote affirmatively for him or actively withhold their support from his opponent, those decisions were influenced, in ways we cannot calculate, by Russian interference in our election, designed to privilege Trump.

We must remember that we now have a president exerting power to which he may only have access because a foreign power hostile to our interests wanted him installed. We must remember that he has not only praised that foreign power, he has proven mysteriously averse to condemning it or even acknowledging its meddling.

We must remember that there are multiple investigations ongoing about the degree of that interference in our election - including a criminal investigation - and that those investigations are not constrained to collusion and are far from fake news. These investigations are deadly serious, are about protecting the integrity of our elections and the sovereignty of our country and are about a genuine quest for truth and desire for justice.

Every action by this administration is an effort to push forward the appearance of normality, to squelch scrutiny, to diminish the authority and credibility of the ongoing investigations.

Last week, after a growing list of states publicly refused to hand over sensitive voter information to Trump's ironic and quixotic election integrity commission, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders blasted the pushback as a "political stunt."

But in fact the commission itself is the political stunt. The committee is searching for an illegal voting problem that doesn't exist. Trump simply lied when he said that he would have won the popular vote were it not for millions of illegal votes. And then he established this bogus commission - using taxpayer money - to search for a truth that doesn't exist, to try to prove right a lie that he should never have told.

This commission is classic Trump projection: There is a real problem with the integrity of our last election because the Russians helped power his win, but rather than deal with that very real attack on this country, he is instead tilting at windmills concerning in-person voter fraud.

Last week, CNN reported:

"The Trump administration has taken no public steps to punish Russia for its interference in the 2016 election. Multiple senior administration officials said there are few signs the president is devoting his time or attention to the ongoing election-related cyber threat from Russia."

Donald Trump is depending on people's fatigue. He is banking on your becoming overwhelmed by his never-ending antics. He is counting on his capacity to wear down the resistance by sheer force.

We must be adamant that that will never come to pass. Trump is an abomination, and a cancer on the country, and none of us can rest until he is no longer holding the reins of power.

Gonzalo

Hi,

Perhaps the main reason why Americans have not been able to simply remove Trump is that he is a reflection of the American society. That's why they got him elected as a president in the first place. I've heard so few Americans speaking with objectivity about the situation of their country. On the contrary, so many talk as if Trump were a random event in their history, or as if they were the victims of a complot having nothing to do with their own psychology. Still pretending that the democrats have nothing to do with why they got Trump elected. And they still speak as if they were certain as prophets. That's the Pluto Rx in the 9th House Capricorn opposed to Mercury Rx in Cancer in the 3rd House, which are already being transited by Pluto. Americans need to mature as a society and to mature in ideological terms, versus their dominant, arrogant self-righteousness and their ideological imperialism. Of course Trump is a clown, and a very dangerous one, but from an external observer he does not necessarily look too different from a classic US president. Rather than expecting for the law of karma to make its work against Trump, perhaps it would be wiser to reflect - Capricorn - about why they have created this situation for themselves. Assuming responsibility for their own reality is demanded in order to create something better. That is also reflecting about their own karma, not just someone else's.

God Bless,
Gonzalo

dollydaydream

Kristin, thanks for the Yogananda reference and the NY Times article.  DDD

mirta

My  best wishes for Rad's health and prayers for his recovering
God Bless him
Mirta

Helena

Hi All,

Kirstin, thank you for the article and your views on the upcoming. I also desire to study it better and see the correlations/doubts, see if i can find the time.

For now i just couldn't help to share this woman's drive to do all she can do best to take a stand, and wow! an amazing artist mixing art and science in self-empowerment project as a resistance to this all.

https://www.media.mit.edu/projects/woman-of-STEAM-grabs-back/overview/

All the best,
Helena

dollydaydream

Helena, thanks for that link - brilliant!  DDD

Kristin

Hi Helena,

A picture says a thousand words...her artistry is very impactful..thank you for sharing this link.

-----

I was floored when I learned that 13 OLD (white) MEN were meeting in SECRET to attempt to come up with a health care plan, and the first people they showed it to gain approval were Corporate Lobbyists from insurance companies, versus senators of this country. I can only imagine what was in their great plan for women and the poor.

Consider the stages of evolution that we discuss in EA and the political stance of people within them. We know that approximately 75% of people are in the consensus state. Ask yourself, what percent of the Republicans do you think are in the consensus state?

What percent of Republicans would you imagine being in the Individuated or Spiritual State? I would say slim to none as they saying goes, with the exception of Individuated whites with unresolved racism and a fear of the demographic shifts such as the white supremacists. It sure puts our current state of affairs into perspective.

It's not that there are not 'good' Republican people in the consensus state, it's simply that they become part of the pack and do not make the effort to educate themselves, so they believe the lies and vote as others are voting, they follow the herd.

Also as Jeffrey used to say time and time again, that there are simply two different types of humans, those who naturally want to give, share and include, and those who only care about their own bottom line.

Thanks again for the link,
This woman's project has enough power to stop any make any woman in any stage think.

Namaste,
Kristin