School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Jeffrey's perspective on the election?

Started by soleil, Dec 18, 2016, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dollydaydream

Hi Rad and Soleil,
Thanks for the comments, questions and answers.  In watching this evil administration unfold I am seeing the Truth of what JWG said and what we read here on the message board - that satan seeks to destroy and drive people apart and Goddess seeks to unite and bring people together.  That filthy specimen Steve Bannon himself stated that he wants to see everything blown up - "deconstructed" in his own words.  Trump hires people who despise the agencies they are supposed to run and therefore are complicit in that deconstruction.  Scott Pruitt is the perfect example of this.  He cares nothing for our beautiful planet and is in cahoots with the Koch brothers and their ilk.  Mike Pence is fully bought and paid for by the same duo.  Their latest endeavor is to further trash two national monuments in Utah.  One of these is Bears Ears Monument which is sacred to the Native Americans there - what about their rights??.  Everything these people touch is destroyed.  Trump even managed to drive a wedge into the heart of American football.  I am no fan of that particular sport, but I honestly never thought I would see something like that happen.  So a lot of what we learn here about how satan works is unfolding before our eyes and behind the scenes.  Its stunning.  DDD

Soleil-

Hi Rad and DDD,

Thanks for that explanation, Rad, + I appreciate the reminder that, at some point, this will all right itself, as it did with Hitler.

DDD, I agree with everything you said. It's painful to see evil humans like Trump, Bannon, Pence, Pruitt and the Kochs actively work on destroying the planet, among other things. I pray that the Mueller indictments mark the beginning of the end of this administration.

All the best,

Soleil

dollydaydream

Hi everyone, while the republican congress passed their greedy, compassionate-free giveaway to the filthy rich (aka the tax bill) I noticed that transiting lucifer was (and is) conjunct transiting Pluto/Cap.  In the USA chart, this is conjunct Pluto's own south node/8th, square Saturn/Libra/5th and inconjunct Mars/Gemini/1st.    There is a palpable sense of evil in the USA right now as the plutocrats and their sycophants on state-run TV  lie through their teeth while they plunder and try to justify the outright theft of money from the population.  The unequal distribution of wealth in this country is stunning and people are actually talking about a fight for the Soul of the Nation. 

In spite of all this darkness I am grateful for everyone on this MB, your contributions and hard work.  Special Thanks to Deva, Rad and Kristin for making this beautiful space possible.  Happy Holidays to everyone.  DDD

Rad

Hi DDD,

And we are grateful for you participation on the mb as well DDD. It is truly sad and beyond to see what is happening in America. As some of that country's former intelligence experts, former heads of the CIA, have begun to say that Trump is an 'asset' of Putin's. In other words he is operating an a agent of Putin's that is attempting to destroy America from within itself. The current manifestation of this is the effort by Trump, and his 'allies' to destroy the credibility of all of America's trusted institutions like the FBI, the objective media, all of the intelligence agencies, and existing structures of the entire government itself. In so doing, getting the citizens to turn on themselves: to destroy from within.

Within this the Republican party, parts of it anyway, desiring to restructure America into a fascist nation in which the oligarchs, and the corporations they own, create a reality in which they can permanently rule and control the entirety of the country. Like masters and slaves.

To me America still has the capacity via it's citizens to retake control from these Zarathustra's. This can only happen through a massive grass roots effort by local citizens in every part of the country running for various political offices, winning those elections, and then rebuilding the nation from the inside out. This is what the increasing Pluto return for that country, the transit over it's own S.Node, is about.

God Bless, Rad   

Nerissa

Thanks DDD - pointing out the current Lucifer conjunct Pluto.
Usually I don't have a TV but current circumstances I am subjected to one occasionally. When the so called 'news' is on, it's a horror show having to actually see & hear these evil twits: Trump & Ryan especially. My reaction is visceral: literal chills crawl up my spine. Ugh
But the other day Watching them I knew the knowledge that soon they'll be having the light of God shine into all that darkness and expose them for who they are.
Let's hope Lucifer as bearer of light
Americans need to remember that we are the government - to empower themselves from the inside out & counteract the defeatist attitudes that enable these goons to create these realities.
As much as we can see the evil, conversely it's a good time to visualize the power of light to shine & reverse that darkness. Shine a light into the 'powers that be' in the government & expose them, & place the 'authority' back where it belongs: in the hands of the people. (Conjunction in Capricorn)

soleil

Hi Rad, DDD and Nerissa,

Great comments. Well said.  I agree 100% with all of you. DDD, you are so right that there is a palpable sense of evil in the country right now.  The Koch brothers and the Mercers and the handful of other Republican mega-wealthy donors are currently controlling every lever of government. The tax bill is strictly for them and for the already-wealthy Republicans in Congress. The fact that 83% of the benefit will go to the top .1%, while the elderly, sick, disabled and poor will get shafted is disgusting.

Among other things, this bill will trigger an automatic $25 billion cut in Medicare (which the Repubs will defer till after the 2018 elections) and will cause such a deficit that the Republicans will use it as an excuse to cut/gut Social Security, Social Security Disability, and Medicare. Their aim is to completely destroy these programs. The Republican donor class and their House and Senate congressional puppets actually despise the sick and the poor, and think if you're ill or poor it's your fault. They don't care about children unless the child is an unborn fetus. They will die for unborn fetuses, but once a kid is born, they don't give a crap.

Nerissa, I have the same reaction as you do when I see Trump and Ryan (for me, McConnell as well). Pure evil radiates from these beings. Great suggestion of yours to visualize the power of light. I also visualize the power of truth. The truth eventually always comes out.

Rad, you are exactly right about Trump being Putin's asset. Without Putin, Trump's illegitimate ever-so-slight win would not have occurred. And, as you said so well, Trump and his allies are trying to destroy and dismantle every good part of our government and trusted institutions, including fact-based media, the EPA, the State Department, the FBI, and, especially important, the courts.  He's installing right wing extremists to the Supreme Court and to the federal circuit and appeals courts who will have lifetime appointments. This will have a major effect on our ability to have the proper checks and balances on this evil despot.

I agree with what you said about the fact that we still have the capacity to regain control via grassroots efforts. That will take energy, stamina and strength. What I've noticed is that Trump and the Repubs are so good at being evil and have relentless energy behind it. Every day they manage to pound us with new destructive actions.

Have you seen anything in the current transits and/or progressed chart of the US for 2018 that correlates with the resistance movement and the corresponding energy it will take to keep it going? Resisting seems to take a lot more energy than relentlessly creating evil.

On the bright side, more Democrats than ever are running for elected office in 2018, in far greater numbers than are Republicans. I pray that this blue wave enables us to take back the majority in the House and Senate. It's doable.

Best to all,

Soleil

p.s. One small victory---Michael Dourson, the chemical industry executive I complained about a few posts back who was about to be nominated to the 2nd most important job at the EPA, was withdrawn as a candidate last week. I guess some of the protests about him had an effect. One can only hope his replacement is not as evil.

Rad

Hi Soleil,

"Have you seen anything in the current transits and/or progressed chart of the US for 2018 that correlates with the resistance movement and the corresponding energy it will take to keep it going? Resisting seems to take a lot more energy than relentlessly creating evil."

This is reflected and symbolized by the Saturn transit now moving into Capricorn, and into the USA's 8th House. That transit will progressively conjunct the it's S.Node of Jupiter, and Pluto itself which is just now being conjuncted by the Pluto transit itself. Progressively that Saturn transit will also OPPOSE it's Sun, Venus, and Jupiter in it's 2nd House. It will also square it's natal Saturn in it's 5th House. Resistance as an archetype is the 8th house, Scorpio, and Pluto. Rebellion relative to that resistance is Aquarius, the 11th House, and Uranus.

The long term transit of Pluto is what symbolized the core transition of the reality of that country as it moves ever closer to it's natal Pluto in the 9th, and it's S.Node there as well. These are culmination symbols now that is reflected in the white majority fearing the the loss of 'their' country via the increasing demographic changes manifesting around 2040 when the Hispanic population becomes the majority in America. Pluto will move into Aquarius in 2024: another presidential election year. Progressively that transit will move first over the USA's S.Node, the on to it's natal Moon in Aquarius in it's 10th House. Demographics correlate to the 10th House, Capricorn, and Saturn.

An increasing coalition of women, minority groups, and young people is that part of the population that will accomplish the opposition to all the white nationalists who are ever so desperately clinging on to their past.  Here is a link to an article in the NY Times that reflects what is beginning to happen: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/24/us/democrats-house-control-2018-midterms.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

God bless, Rad

soleil

Hi Rad,

Thanks for that explanation. Very helpful to see it laid out that way. Thanks also for the article-it's hopeful.

All the best,

Soleil

soleil

Hi Rad,

Although those of us who believe in facts, truth, justice and integrity are not in a position of political power right now and so are limited in terms of what we can do to stop this evil administration, I do believe that consciousness itself has power, even when physical action is limited---that the thoughts we hold and the things we turn our attention to matter and can have an effect.

What do you think is the most powerful and effective way to hold our consciousness right now in the face of evil which we have no control over? I know it's a difficult question"¦.just wanted to know your thoughts.

Regards,

Soleil

dollydaydream

Hi Soleil, I have been contemplating that same issue.  During meditation I imagine all the other people in the world who are also meditating.  I hold God/Good/Universe in my heart and consciously connect with, and project  Love, everywhere.  I reckon the Love from all the people who are consciously doing the same thing helps to counteract the influence of evil.  I also try to watch my thoughts so as not to give in to negative mental patterns.  I honestly think Love is the most powerful force in the Universe so if everyone practices connecting with Love, it's got to be helping.  We all need to do our bit for Goddess behind the scenes.  That's my two cents...DDD

Rad

Hi Soleil,

For me it manifests as taking the long view: holding one's consciousness within it. This means what I mentioned in an earlier post with you about the natural sweep of time in the context of America: the demographic changes that will turn that country brown, and the progressive coalition between women, minorities, and the young people who will progressively vote out the evil stain manifesting now in the form of Trump, but more importantly the Republican party itself that is ALLOWING all this to occur. They are indeed the underbelly of the racist, white, nationalists that are doing all they can to sustain their power. So knowing that, in the long run, this stain will be removed.

At the same time joining forces with other humans who are of like mind who will facilitate these changes so they can happen as quickly as possible.

God Bless, Rad

soleil

Hi Rad and DDD,

Thanks for your thoughts, DDD. I appreciate and agree with everything you said. Glad to hear there are like-minded others who feel the same way.

Thanks, Rad. What you said is very wise---taking the long view and holding your consciousness within it.

You're right, the Republican party is allowing the evil and is the foundation of it. Can't wait to get them out of power. Hope it's sooner than later.

All the best,

Soleil

soleil

Hi Rad,

Recent polls show Trump's approval numbers are rising---currently at 44%, as high as it's ever been for him. With more evidence of his corrupt behavior coming out all the time, not to mention his constant lying and bizarre behavior, (such as rambling like a madman on TV, making no sense whatsoever) I'm stunned that his approval ratings keep going up and that the Democrats' generic ballot numbers have decreased. Any thoughts?

The media isn't helping. Even non-Fox outlets are far too deferential to him and they all allow him to drive the narrative, no matter how nonsensical it is. The few Democrats and pundits who checked him on TV at the beginning of the administration have backed way off.

I find it sickening that almost no one on broadcast television (which the general public seems to pay more attention to than print media) has the guts to tell the truth about this clown---that this clearly delusional crook/ conman/pathological liar/malignant narcissist/ignoramus/moron, who is in effect an agent for the Russian government, has no business being in charge of this country. Since the cowardly and morally bankrupt Republicans refuse to check him, someone has to, yet I find the pushback against him to be severely lacking. Any thoughts on why the criticism on broadcast TV has become even more muted?

Thanks.

Soleil

Rad

Hi Soleil,

What is happening in America is happening in most countries around the world: nationalism. Nationalism becomes a code word for racism. This is happening of course because of the increasing demographic changes in so many countries now. So in America that means white superiority, class advantage, and so on just like in these other countries. Look at the last election in Italy for example. The fact that Orban of Hungary is now lecturing in different countries in Europe about anti[-immigration policies, and the need for them in order to sustain Europe as it was. Even in Denmark the right wing freaks are taking over...Denmark of all  places. So the rise in the polls for evil buffoons like Trump reflect this.

It is the economic interests of the corporate media in America that is the cause of how they 'present' the 'news'.

God Bless, Rad

dollydaydream

Hi Soleil, I agree trump has been able to get away with a lot and maximizing corporate profit is most often the number one priority.  However, some of MSNBC's journalists do call out his lies, vulgarities and general disgraceful behavior (they actually call them lies rather than "untruths" or "misleading statements".)  A regular guest on some MSNBC shows is Republican strategist Steve Schmidt and he does not hold back in his criticism of trump.  Also Rachel Maddow and her associates have done a great job of sleuthing into trump's background connections to the Russian mob and other creeps.  I was actually concerned for her personal safety for a while there.  I am thankful for those honest and courageous journalists who are shining the light on truth and showing us what is really going on behind the scenes.   DDD