School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Looking for topic in course material

Started by Kerri Taylor, Dec 26, 2016, 11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerri Taylor

I'm driving myself crazy looking for a topic in the course material on Jupiter and Iodine supplements for thyroid.  I have searched and searched through the material and I'm now beginning to wonder if I just imagined Jeffrey referencing this in the dvd's.  Can anyone point me in the right direction as to which page this is on or which dvd?  Thank you.

Grooot

I'm slow to learn and am not up on the course materials, yet.  I'm working off books for the time being.

There is a book called Medical Astrology by Jeffrey Wolf Green.  There's a question related to Jupiter retrograde, how that correlates to problems with a person's metabolism due to deficiency of Iodine. 

As a response to help improve that, there is offered a recommendation of natural kelp -
or a visit to the local homeopath who can possibly prescribe some dose of homeopathic Iridium.

I understand that the people of Okinawa live long healthy lives, and part of their diet is kelp.

May you find the knowledge you are seeking.

Rad

Hi Kerry,

In the EA correspondence course DVD's there is one whole section dedicated with medical astrology that does have that information about Jupiter, the thyroid, and iodine. I am not sure exactly which one, but will try to find out for you. Also, it is covered in the Medical Astrology by JWG book as well.

God Bless, Rad