Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Oct 23, 2017, 01:45 AM
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Practice Thread  (Read 15837 times)
Helena

« Reply #330 on: Oct 10, 2017, 03:18 AM »

Thank you, Deva!
Deva
Admin
Very Active Member

« Reply #331 on: Oct 10, 2017, 08:50 AM »

Hi Heather,
 Excellent application of Evolutionary astrology! What you have written accurately reflects the core evolutionary intentions of Pluto in Libra in the 6th house conjunct the South Node. Yes, from my understanding the Soul progressively gains self-knowledge (Pluto in the 6th house). This then creates the ability to discern its actual reality, and the knowledge of when to give and when not. Ultimately, the individual can then initiate relationships where a balance of giving and receiving can take place, and each partner has the ability to identify the actual needs and reality of the other.

Namaste,

Deva
The Otherside

« Reply #332 on: Oct 10, 2017, 12:50 PM »

Ok thank you Deva...
Wei

« Reply #333 on: Oct 11, 2017, 10:08 PM »

Hi Deva and everyone...

I am so sorry for delaying I will post on Friday, I have hard time writing........trying to do my best stay committed to this thread, break my own pattern of giving up easily.... Thank you so much for your patience

Wei
dollydaydream

« Reply #334 on: Oct 12, 2017, 06:25 AM »

Hi Wei, please continue with this thread.  I am sure I am not the only one who loves having you here and gains a lot from your participation.  Thanks. Smiley
The Otherside

« Reply #335 on: Oct 12, 2017, 08:17 AM »

Hi Wei,

I second DDD! I look forward to learning from everyone on this practice thread, keep working at it, I have an extremely hard time writing and doing the EA work as well but I just keep working at it and I feel we are all growing and learning because of the effort.... I look forward to your contribution...

Heather
Helena

« Reply #336 on: Oct 13, 2017, 01:26 AM »

Hi Wei,

taking also from DDD and Heather's words, just wish to say that i always appreciate and learn much from what you write. It is actually kind of funny but one of the things i like most about your writing is that it looks effortless and natural  Smiley
I'm sure most of us share the difficulty in writing, practicing EA and adjust that to our daily routines and demands, and right now i know i do! But i feel, once we find a little space or make a little space  Wink, this time i am focusing on the EA paradigm and trying to apply it is very grounding.

Helena
Barbara1

« Reply #337 on: Oct 13, 2017, 12:06 PM »

I just want to chime in with the rest Wei!!! I don’t think I’m the best writer either..Wink we are just doing the best we can and I enjoy learning so much from you and the rest. Everybody has such an unique take that it always brings something new to the table!! Sending loads of love and encouragement!!!!!💖💖💖💖
Wei

« Reply #338 on: Oct 13, 2017, 10:03 PM »

Thank you so much DDD, Heather, Helena and Barbara for your encouragement, I am so grateful, also enjoyed so much learning from all of you. I am definitely keep working on it.

It is actually kind of funny but one of the things i like most about your writing is that it looks effortless and natural

Helena, I wish i can do that at any moment! When i write from intuitive way i do feel more clear and natural, i need to practice more and quiet my mind, so i can enter that state easier...
Wei

« Reply #339 on: Oct 15, 2017, 03:44 PM »

Pluto conjunct SN in 6th house Libra

Soul has been learning lesson of being humble/being service/integrate its ego to larger society through various relationships. Soul may be incarnated into a family that require them to always be aware of other’s need, to be a service, to listen, or parents are very critical, that the individual constantly receives negative judgement, constantly under pressure to improve, and feeling lack, not good enough, become very sensitive and aware of their flaws also other people’s flaws. There can also be conditioned love, that individual always need to work for approving, there is a psychological imprint that just being themselves is not good enough. Under this sort of emotional and psychological imprint, individuals may form very problematic imbalanced relationships, through constant crisis to navigate how to truly enter any relationship equally. There can be 2 extreme way of relationship, either individual with this signature out of feeling of inferiority/guilt/low self-esteem, playing servant role, or out of anger that being victimized by environment/others (especially parents), playing the dominate role, project these anger to others and blame others for their problems, both dynamic are ways of exhausting separating desires, trying to go extreme to balance what they feel inside. These roles, ways of entering relationships of course will cause constant crisis, out of their own insecurity, they may create crisis to push others away (because the inner dialog that they don’t deserve love, no one will accept or love them as who they are),  they may constantly want to be useful to others and completely lost themselves yet still not meeting other’s standard, then create inner crisis and deep aloneness, or if they are playing counselling role, the partner may start to break the co-dependency, not need the service they provide anymore. At the same time, because Libra, there is high level of dependency and desires for being in relationship, need to be needed, so in one case, a person can fill inner emptiness with one relationship after another, realizing they are repeating same patterns, or a person can deeply commit to one relationship, in order to sustain the relationship, they will start to ask questions why, and through exhausting going extreme to be dominate or submissive, they will start to explore a third way, healthy balance, and in that process, they will know balance is not a  permanent state, it requires constant work, adjustment, communication, listen to others objectively, to meet each other in the middle, when they start to focus on positive action, the crisis will be reduced, or less intense, and their relationship can improve, and they can be authentic healer/counsellor for others going through same problem. Another theme for these individual is work function, because of the early environment, they were always required to put others needs first, they may intent to choose careers to please others, criticize their true passion, or feel they are not allowed, not ready, not good enough to pursue their dreams, at the same time, a lot of people with this signature has tremendous talent in certain area that has never been noticed or validated by others. Again, when they are filling their day to help others, doing tedious job that has no meaning to them, solve crisis and so on, the feeling of inner void would create intense emotional crisis, a Sisyphus dynamic, feeling being punished to live their life, they will going into deep analysis through comparison with others,  they will attract some people whose opinion reflect their own self-judgement to reinforce the difficulty/entrapment, and then others, will actually support them, reflect the deep inner wish to transform the old dynamic, help them to build inner security/confidence/courage to tap into that future direction.

Karmic Reliving:

In this condition, soul has been resistant of evolution, unresolved dynamics are recycling themselves, play out in different crisis, past are projected into present then create same future, soul experiences complete blockage, trapped in constant crisis state. I feel the underline dynamics is on one hand, the soul desire to embrace PPP, to instinctually experiences source, to transform the way they relate to their environment, on the other hand, they resist to make new choices, it’s like JWG wrote in Pluto book ”Many of these individuals have approached spirituality in prior lives, but this approach has normally been associated with cycles when a crisis was so extreme nothing else would work except a spiritual perspective. Yet, as soon as the crisis blew over, their commitment to the spiritual point of view faded away with it.” In this case Pluto in Libra, crisis would typically manifest in relationships, for example, in work relationships, they constantly switch roles either being overpowered or being extremely critical and controlling, that no work relationship can sustain for long time. Or in intimate relationships, they can form sadomasochist relationships, experiences emotional/physical/psychological abuse, or being abusive. Both case, the extreme pain/shame of being victimized, or the guilt of harming others (that others will finally leave, or expose these dynamics, may leads to social judgement) will force them to deeply analysis relationship dynamics, to look at objective reality, because blaming others/being denial/bury problems/feeling extremely bad about themselves won’t work anymore, they have no choice but to change, learn to listen to others, learn to discern who to (not to) form relationship, when to (not to) give, how (how much) to give, how to receive, also to objectively see the reality of any relationships, a lot of individuals have deeply self-doubt, they see partner as de facto god who has things/quality/power they feel they are lack of, in this case, when they start to see the partner as equal ordinary person with flaws, then they can break the role paly that sustained the imbalanced relationship, both individual in this kind of relationship needs to adjust their inner self-image, value, self-worth (Libra Venus function), and feel complete within first, then they can go into relationship, knowing objectively what they can offer/help the other, what both people’s flaws are, they can give very constructive suggestions to others for their relationship to grow/improve in every stage. Also the Libra archetype reflect their relationship to environment, to their work, and society, at this condition, they may constantly attract negative feedback, until they realize that these feedback are actually created within, either through absorbing, negative self-image shaped through being criticized/ prosecuted/humiliated, or to atone the guilt being over criticized to others, and only when they can identify the why of these problematic situation, emotion, they can make adjustment to inner dynamic, and start to attract people/environment that are more supportive, they can feel fulfillment in their work/society.

Karmic Fruition:

In this condition, because soul has already learned the lesson, and practicing analysis ability, they can diagnose the bottom line problems of themselves and others in any situation objectively, also what need to be done to improves these situations. They can use this talent either in personal relationships, truly listen to others, and provide resolution from the other’s point of view, being humble at the same time with healthy boundaries, they may attract others who are in deep crisis, they will help these people to find balance within, to resolve these crisis within themselves, and they will know when to provide help/guidance, when to withhold, also because the ability to communicate, to use precise words that can penetrate to others, the tone that can be accepted, and the ability to relate to different type of people, they can really provide selfless services in any kind of relationship, bring healing to others. In work function, other than they are natural counsellors, in any kind of professional field, they can see things from different perspectives, they are good at negotiating, balancing different needs, deeply aware people/product/company’s advantage and shortcomings, and how to improve in any stage and condition, how to resolve any crisis. In this condition, the Libra relationship, is truly through work function, form a relationship to GOD, being service to others is being service to GOD.

Karmic Reliving/Fruition:

This is the most common condition with Pluto/SN conjunction. In this condition, soul may feel swinging between being truly humble, sincerely desire to serve others/humanity in their own way, and being defensive criticize everything because of the feeling of victimized by others/society. This can also played out in relationship dynamic, idealize/dependent on others then criticize attacking other’s flaws, then objectively know the reality of others, and commit, willing to work when any issues comes up within relationship, the crisis, reliving stage always expose unresolved dynamics, and what need to be done to improve/purify/grow, they can use the karmic reliving stage constructively, in long term, they are able to find the inner peace (PPP in 12th) even during the crisis situation, because they can understand the whole picture, that’s identify with the ocean instead of the wave.

Will post different evolutionary state soon.

Thank you so much for bearing with me! Kiss
« Last Edit: Oct 15, 2017, 04:01 PM by Wei » Logged
Deva
Admin
Very Active Member

« Reply #340 on: Oct 16, 2017, 08:20 AM »

Hi Wei,

Excellent application of EA! What you have written so far accurately reflects the core evolutionary intentions of Pluto in Libra in the 6th house conjunct the South Node. Yes, avoidance of one's inner reality may manifest in the ways you have described. As you mentioned, this just recreates the same crisis habitually. Great job. I look forward to reading your posts on the evolutionary states.

Namaste,

Deva

Deva
Admin
Very Active Member

« Reply #341 on: Oct 16, 2017, 09:02 AM »

Hi All,

The next step of the practice chart is the planetary ruler of the South Node. In essence, the planetary ruler of the South Node, buy house and sign locality in the natal chart, symbolizes how the South Node has actualized itself prior to the current life. In our example chart, the planetary ruler of the South Node in Libra in the 6th house is Venus. Let’s put Venus in the 8th house. What is the primary archetype that has been used to actualize the South Node in Libra in the 6th house conjunct Pluto? Simply stated, transmutation of pre-existing limitations, development of psychological knowledge, and intense internal/external confrontations are the core dynamics that have been used to develop the core evolutionary intentions of Pluto in Libra in the 6th house conjunct the South Node.

Venus in the 8th house symbolizes the desire to penetrate to the “bottom line” of current relationship patterns, to understand the “why” of those patterns. The Soul will have a naturally psychological focus. Within this, the individual will evaluate where another is inwardly “coming from,” their motivations, and why. JWG has called this archetype the “eagle eye” which can zero in on, or magnify, any dynamic which the Soul focuses upon. Commonly, the individual will experience intense internal and external confrontations in order to expose his or her pre-existing limitations. Positively, evolution beyond those limitations can take place through the nature of these confrontations. Negatively, the individual will resist the necessary changes due to the emotional security that maintaining these patterns provides, and remained locked into the patterns of the past. Manipulation can then potentially occur to sustain these patterns. 

In addition, this can manifest as a psychology of “trapping” or being trapped. In the context of Pluto in Libra in the 6th hose conjunct the South Node this has and will occur within relationships. The individual may present him or herself to the other as the vehicle to heal wounds of the past. In this situation, the Soul uses knowledge of the partner’s weakest psychological link to promote a dependency. Conversely, this can also manifest as being trapped by the partner. Experiences of power and powerlessness are reflected by Venus in the 8th house. The key within this is to purge these limitations through mutual self-empowerment and elimination of victimization (Pluto in Libra in the 6th house conjunct the South Node, planetary ruler Venus in the 8th house). The Scorpio, 8th house, Pluto archetype symbolizes experiences of abandonment, betrayal, loss, and violations of trust. One reason this may occur is misapplication of trust. The lesson within this is to discern whom to trust and whom not in the context of initiation of both social and personal relationships.

Often, the rug of emotional security is removed in some way to induce the necessary growth. For instance, the counselle may leave after their needs have been meet, and the counselor is left with the famous “empty bag.” Violations of trust within the relationship may occur as well. Of course, the partner could terminate the relationship because the individual was unable or unwilling to change in the ways previously described. In either situation, evolution beyond the Soul’s pre-exisiting limitations occurs through these experiences. In the best cases, the individual will motivate others in a non-manipulative way to purge patterns of behavior that are inhibiting further growth. In so doing, commitment within an intimate relationship will manifest.

Consensus: In the Consensus State, this will manifest as transmuting limitations, development of psychological knowledge, and self-empowerment within the mainstream. The Soul will use the knowledge of how society is structured and operates in order to progress within the social strata. For instance, the individual could form relationships with others who have acquired a high degree of social power into order to gain the necessary psychological knowledge of how the system is structured. In so doing, advancement within society, and self-empowerment within relationships will take place. Positively expressed, the individual will commit to a service oriented work that allows integration into the social realm as an equal (Pluto in Libra in the 6th house conjunct the South Node, Venus in the 8th house). Conversely, the Soul could recycle the dynamics of power and powerlessness, use psychological knowledge in a manipulative manner for self-gain.

Individuated State: In the Individuated State, this will manifest as transmuting limitations, development of psychological knowledge, and self-empowerment within the alternative movement of society. In essence, individuation becomes a vehicle to purge past patterns that are inhibiting further growth. The Soul will naturally desire to bond with others of like mind in order to absorb psychological knowledge within an alternative field. For example, alternative forms of therapy such as past life regression, astrology, and Gestalt are all possible fields that reflect liberation from the mainstream. Positively expressed, the individual will use this knowledge to help others who have experienced persecution for being different to re-empower and individuate (Pluto in Libra in the 6th house conjunct the South Node, Venus in the 8th house). In a negative expression, the Soul could undermine the need for individuation through resisting the necessary changes, and sustaining dependencies with groups of like minded others and personal relationships. 

Spiritual State: In the Spiritual State, this will manifest as transmuting limitation, development of psychological knowledge, and self-empowerment through union with the Source. Psychological knowledge of Universal, Natural laws as reflected in the manifested Creation is gained through spiritual development. In this way, evolution beyond past patterns that are inhibiting further growth takes place. In this evolutionary state, the Soul will naturally desire to help others through knowledge of Universal principles as a reflection of the desire to serve God/dess. For example, the individual could advocate healing through purging the conception of Source as perfect and the Soul as imperfect, and advocate the natural conception of Source as simultaneously imperfect and perfect, as an evolving force. As JWG teaches, how could a perfect anything create an imperfect anything. Sado-masichisitic psychology. inferiority/superiority, extremes are then eliminated. In addition, the individual will embrace right work as directed by God/dess and self-empower via alignment with Natural, Universal principles (Pluto in Libra in the 6th house conjunct the South Node, Venus in the 8th house). Negatively expressed, the Soul will resist the necessary changes by undermining its right work and maintaining the imbalances within relationships, student/teacher, Guru/disciple, etc.

My suggestion is to review Pluto in Scorpio/8th house, and then write out in your own words an analysis of Venus in the 8th house as the planetary ruler of the South Node.

Namaste,

Deva
Wei

« Reply #342 on: Oct 17, 2017, 03:56 PM »

Thanks Deva!

Consensus State:

In this state, individuals are in training within professional field that are validated by society, they may be raised in a family environment, that they are constantly compared to other kids, whatever skills are popular at the time, they would be required to improve that skill, mostly likely, even when they are kid or in school years, they have very busy schedule, there might be imprint from parents or society, they need to be perfect (or better than others) at everything to be secure, and insecurity of themselves/their worth/ability to contribute to society coming from constantly compare their shortage to other’s advantage, never able to meet parents/others expectation. In work field or society, they may continue being underestimated, they may be hardest worker yet receive very little recognition, they may keep being attracted to environment/relationships that mirrors this inner feeling of lacking, inferiority. I feel with the Libra archetype, through deep inner crisis and mental analysis, the person has gained enough knowledge about others opinion, to balance that, they have to cyclically going into solitude, find a stable and empowered state of self (embrace PPP 12th house Aries), in this way, when they go back to work environment, or various relationships, there would be a focus centered self, then they can listen and discriminate what opinion are relevant to them and their work function, adjust how they can receive the feedback, criticize from others, and make positive action out of it, the intention would be purified to self-improvement, better to serve others, other than to please others, or trying to prove themselves to others. In this way, they will enter relationships/work environment in an equal way, and their contribution will be appreciated, and seen as indispensable in their environment/society.

Individuated State:

In this state, individual will have more challenge relationship even intense conflict with their environment/society/mainstream way of living. They will challenge the standards of normal, I.E what’s perfect relationship, what is a good job, how should people interact with others, all kinds of rules within work environment/society, the relationship between employer and employee. The positive expression would be they can align with like-minded people, expose all the problems, distortions within these mainstream social norms, demand to improve and purify to natural/ balanced/healthy standards. The problem might be, they go to another extreme, criticize people with mainstream value, downgrade them, playing oppressive role gaining sense of power/security through making others inferior, this then can create reaction, that even they are very talented, they can’t relate to society, other’s needs, they may experiences blockage in society, the lesson is to understand other’s reality, understand there are different level of consciousness, yet every person has its value/position in society, when they can treat others equally no matter their social/financial status, and  consciousness level, they can see where others come from and what’s their potential for future growth, they can help others to recognize their talent and where/how to improve, and find their unique individual way to integrate to society. Through their work function, they can gradually create new reality of social norm, they can help others to find the equality, real balance in any relationships. 

Spiritual State:

In early stage of Spiritual state, individuals will typically feel they are tiny grain of sand on a vast beach, they may compare themselves to gurus, other great people in society, ultimately GOD itself, feeling they are not ready yet, not good enough to provide services their souls desires to do. They do need to cyclically enter inner peace, to connect to GOD, gaining courage and inspiration (PPP 12th house Aries) from larger force/universe. When they provide healing/services with pure intention to serve humanity/source, they will attract individuals provide positive feedback, further assure them that they are on the right path, they will gradually understand they are good enough at each stage of their evolution, they always has something to offer to certain people, their services are always needed. In more advance stage of Spiritual state, I feel their path reflect that the evolution of humanity, of Source itself on the process to purify/improve itself towards perfection. In this state, individuals can have tremendous sympathy, and manifest unconditional love towards humanity, they carry natural medicine to heal all different kind of wounds/trauma, they can truly see everyone and treat everyone (also animals/nature) as equal, and serve others what they really need, they are master healers, because they have the ability to relate to people from all kinds of conscious level, background. I feel God showing unconditional love/forgiveness towards every kind/level of human being’s abnormality through these people, they can diagnose the source of these mental/psychological dynamics, and provide positive help, to guide others to face their inner reality, develop self-acceptance, and empower others to work on these dynamics in their own pace and positive way, there provide pure listening, reflecting, no judgement, and the 6th house also means to love unconditional yet healthy, do need skills, they already feel whole within and supported by cosmic power (PPP 12TH house Aries), they will not playing into other’s projection, but purely mirroring other’s inner dynamics/evolutionary lessons/potentials. They embody source’s unconditional love, source’s intention for humanity, society, also through their work function, they can help humanity align with natural law, teach human to have a balanced relationship with animals/environment, teach others to connect to larger force, to be service to source in their own way.
Deva
Admin
Very Active Member

« Reply #343 on: Oct 18, 2017, 10:56 AM »

Hi Wei,

Excellent application of EA! What you have written accurately reflects the core evolutionary intentions of Pluto in Libra in the 6th house conjunct the South Node relative to Evolutionary State. Yes, you make a great point that a core evolutionary intention is to communicate via "constructive criticism" which focuses on how to affect positive improvements. In this way, an overly critical and negative focus can be purged, and healthy personal and social relationship dynamics can manifest. The Soul can then truly be heard by others. In addition, remembering our instrinsic connection to Nature and the Natural Laws within it in the ways you have described is an essential pathway for healing to occur. This is emphasized in the Spiritual Evolutionary Condition. Great job!

Namaste,

Deva
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: