School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Practice Thread

Started by Deva, Jan 23, 2017, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dollydaydream

12th House PPP/North Node

Assuming that the individual has successfully resolved the issues described by Pluto/South Node/6th, they can now work on actualizing the issues described by the PPP/North Node/12th

The evolutionary intention symbolized in the 12th House PPP is one where the individual simplifies their life and eliminates old mental, emotional and psychological patterns that are getting in the way of a clear understanding of who they are in relation to the whole.    If the soul makes a genuine effort to embrace and consciously live their life according to those principles that reflect a holistic reality, the self-defeating thought patterns, actions and associated emotional reactions can be dissolved and a simpler, quiet center can reveal itself.   Avoidance of feelings of inner emptiness through senseless, excess activity will cease.  They will experience an expansion of consciousness and a growing understanding of their true nature through the development of intuition and its guidance.  They will gain an understanding of why they had been creating a reality of self-undermining behaviour and crisis, and why they had attracted unhealthy, co-dependant and/or sadomasochistic relationships. 

In a growing holistic understanding and view of life, they will more easily be able to see and understand the component parts of that life.  Inductive reasoning will replace deductive thinking and they will understand their natural place and role in life as it relates to work function.   There will be a focus on developing solutions instead of compulsively focusing on problems.  Optimism and a sense of purpose will take the place of a sense of meaninglessness, and self-improvement will happen with even-minded discrimination.

Ultimately they will realize that only a relationship with the Source will fill the inner void.   Past patterns of turning to God only in times of crisis will be replaced by regular, sincere practice of a Divine relationship.  This commitment of relating to the Source in a regular, sustained way will help establish a quiet internal center where there is clarity of vision.  From a quiet, internal center there will be a clear sense of purpose in life and self-undermining, repetitive thoughts about who they are, what life is, and what things mean will cease.  A more natural movement from moment to moment will replace excessive analysis that goes nowhere.   Escapism through drugs and alcohol can be eliminated.  Proper priorities can be identified through the exercise of discrimination and intuitive guidance from that increasingly quiet internal Center.  Depending on evolutionary condition, this Divine relationship can take any form that feels right to the Soul, but it will reflect a natural, holistic reality reflecting principles of Universal Truth. 

In addition to seeing and understanding themselves more clearly, they will be able to see others more clearly.  All the old attitudes, mental and emotional relationship patterns will be dissolved and/or purged.  They will be able to see why they had created the unhealthy dynamics they had, and with courage, faith and ever-growing Trust in themselves, be able to bring balance and discrimination to all interactions with others.   Compassion and forgiveness will replace compulsive criticism of themselves and others as they realize nobody is perfect.  They will know when to give to others and when not to.  Rather than denying themselves through compulsive busyness and catering to everyone else's needs, they will take the time to do for themselves that which they know is good for them.  Developing a daily routine of spiritual practice, whatever that is for them, will help keep them centered and focused on realistic and healthy self-improvement for themselves and others.

In order to pay attention to the inner voice of Wisdom, time alone on a cyclic basis will be necessary.  These rythms will not necessarily be predictable or regular, and attention must be paid to inner promptings.  Feelings of being overwhelmed by a million things to do, mental exhaustion and the like can be a sign that it's time for a time-out where they can reconnect to their Divine center.

Consensus

Following their inner sense of a need to align with more holistic and universal principles will take place within mainstream society.  Their relationship with the Source will also be in line with consensus religion and beliefs.  As a positive expression of the evolutionary intention, they could gain a sense of meaning in their life by working for causes that benefit others or by providing a needed service.  An example of this might be a lawyer doing pro-bono work for abused women and children in shelters.  Such a valuable service would be of real help to people who might not otherwise be able to pay for proper legal representation on their own.  The work itself would be its own reward as well as helping the individual to advance within the social strata of their society.  If the person chooses not to cooperate with the evolutionary intention and instead recycle all the old patterns of behavior, they will continue to experience crisis after crisis in a mental fog of their own creation, wondering why life is so meaningless.  Ongoing mental vigilance and discrimination will be necessary so the individual does not fall into the those same negative patterns of behavior that has kept them in a repeat/recycle condition for lifetimes.

Individuated

In the individuated state, aligning with Timeless, Universal guiding principles will be integrated in a life where the soul continues to de-condition and liberate from mainstream society, its beliefs, lifestyles and ways of being.  Alternative ways of living, right work and the practice of a holistic spirituality representing timeless principles will resonate with their own unique vision and internal voice.   Commitment to socially conscious causes and/or service work can take any form as long as it aligns with their impulse to decondition and be true to themselves.  As an example, helping and teaching others to identify their inner, unique gifts and accept themselves can positively affect many or a few.  As an example, a gender-fluid individual writing an online blog dealing with LGBTQ issues could reach many young people who feel disenfranchised from consensus society.  Committing to right work can help eliminate feelings of persecution the soul may have suffered in the past.   As a related issue, persistent and unresolved feelings of guilt for not being true to their impulse to liberate can finally be purged.   Self-recrimination can be transformed into self-forgiveness and self-acceptance.   The type of appropriate work could be any field of alternative art, music, healthcare, reiki, animal welfare, Doctors Without Borders, etc.  In other words, work that is aligned with a higher cause or where some kind of service is being provided on behalf of the Divine.   As described above, the regular practice of a committed, sustained relationship to Source will help with an inner clarity relative to integrating their unique individuality and helping others do the same.

Spiritual

In the Spiritual State, the full co-operation of Timeless, Universal Principles will continue to be a central theme in the evolutionary lifepath.   Work in complete alignment and service of God/Goddess, in whatever form it takes, will be consicously undertaken in an ever-deepening Divine relationship where the ego is in complete alignment with Spirit.  An understanding and purging of mental and emotional barriers through a simplifiction of their life has led to a clear understanding of who they are in relationship to the Divine and life itself.  As an example of consciously cooperating with the evolutionary intentions, specific techniques and methods of Divine Union that are time-tested and have been passed down over millennia from women and men of wisdom will be exercised and when appropriate, passed down to others in genuine need or desire .  This kind of Service will be undertaken through direct guidance of God/Goddess.  An example of this type of Service can take place through the opening of Spiritual Centers or Communities where souls who are on their own search for inner meaning can find teachings of Universal Truth that has been passed down over the ages.  This could be from the ancient Rishis of India or the Shamans of indigenous communities.  The emphasis will be on direct experience of the Divine as opposed to patriarchal dogma where God is a man and lives in the sky.  Balance in relationships of all kinds will be exercised and care will be taken to encourage others to find their own, inner God/Goddess.  The individual will be careful to not allow others to become dependent on them and will strive to maintain balance and mutual respect in their relationships.   DDD

Deva

Hi DDD,

Excellent application of EA! What you have written accurately reflects the core evolutionary intentions of Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in the 12th house. You're examples of how the current life's evolutionary intentions are expressed relative to evolutionary state clearly illustrate how evolution will take place in the context of this natal signature (Pluto in Libra in the 6th house conjunct the South Node, Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in the 12th house). The analogy that JWG often uses to illustrate the evolution from the 6th to the 12th house is the centipede. The centipede can walk just fine until it stops to analyze how leg 46 works. In other words, paralysis takes hold when we over analyze all of our imperfections, and focus on the part instead of whole. Great job!

Namaste,

Deva 

dollydaydream

Bhaskara

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to try to do these assignments differently from now on... I don't want to write on this MB anymore if it isn't coming from heart uplifted and inspired energy.... I have been utilizing these practice threads to mercilessly analyze myself and my own impurities  Proccess and struggles at every turn and while I feel it has been a neccassary part of my process the Universe made sure it slammed me right into a reality that I did not truly see or understand clearly until now....
I'm starting to understand that no matter how much compassion you think you have for others that compassion will never be extended to others unless you can extend compassion to yourself first.. I'm clearly seeing now that my lack of compassion and mercy on my myself and for my own process is then through extension in a way what I'm extending to others.... I can not describe the pain that I feel  in my heart over this reality and for not seeing myself clearly all over again...

Heather

Barbara1

I will be writing my analysis very soon everybody!!! Thanks for the patience with me, I got caught up in other things this past month. Thanks for everybody's contribution!! I'm learning so much!!!

Barbara1

NN in the 12th:

The NN represents the archetypal functions the soul is to develop once the situations symbolizes by the NP conjunction to the SN are resolved and a ways to resolve them are also found within the PPP.
The 12th house represents a necessity for this soul to align with timeless and universal laws, to embrace the totality of reality and such the realization that it is impossible to know or hold this totality at all times by one consciousness alone. This realization can bring forgiveness and compassion towards self and others around shortcomings and produce the healing this soul can find in the 12th house. Going from a purely critical and deductive focus the soul can ease into the Piscean allowance of things being as they are at any moment. The soul needs to cultivate a spiritual relationship to self (Aries is the sign in this house) that will bring an inner centeredness to the soul and help eliminate excessive avoidance through business or over focusing on other people's needs and wants (SN/6th/Libra). By cultivating and building a relationship to self based on a relationship to source, the soul purges out the co-dependencies. By aligning to the totality of consciousness and accepting that that source is the only constant in the universe, the soul purges out the necessity to fixate on others, to control others in order to feel secure (planetary ruler of the SN is in the 8th) and to continuously keep itself busy in order to fill out the inner void.
The soul can bring in the love for techniques and timely order towards the NN and build a sort of ritual or ceremonial relationship to source. This will bring a lot of inner centeredness and inner clarity to the soul.
This soul needs to learn to connect to source in a very instinctual, independent and almost primordial way (NN/12/Aries) without the influences of others that can taint this inner relationship.
By touching upon the eternal self through touching upon source, this soul can turn the past patterns into self-compassion and healing  and feel the call to align to a higher cause where the job that it performs now takes on a meaningful tone regardless of what it entails, as long as it is aligned to helping and healing others. The mundane ceases to be mundane when the divine can be seen everywhere.

Consensus:
In this stage the soul will align with universal and timeless laws within the mainstream religions or spiritual beliefs of the culture it was born into. Positively expressed, the soul will use this to help others align with the same beliefs in order for them to find meaning and healing. The soil could be a religious leader or a mainstream psychologist helping others with addictions. Addictions and escapism  being a big part of the 12th house, this soul could end up helping other connect to source and themselves in order to heal from these two very interrelated issues.

Individuated:

In this stage the soul will be aligning with alternative or fringe areas of the society in terms of how it builds its relationship to source and self. The soul will be drawn to like minded people that it can feel it can connect with. It is very important that the soul doesn't internalize and project  the criticism it may feel from the consensus for being different, and instead uses this to continue to individuate and figure out its own unique form of spirituality and connection to source and self. Standing as an island of one with source as its main companion is a signature represented by this NN for all stages of evolution.
Positively expressed, the soul will align with other like minded people and help those on the path of individuation to reclaim their own connection to source, their own independence and relationship to self.

Spiritual:
Here the soul will align directly with god/goddess and build a relationship to self based on what it intuitively and instinctively feels  god/goddess is directing the soul towards. The soul will start feeling more and more in touch with god/goddess as a moment to moment basis without the need to have it all logically and deductively figured out .
Any job will be aligned to a higher purpose or cause, the soul will be purging out the last residual patterns around inner/outer criticism, co-dependencies in relationships, inner avoidance through business, crises seeking behaviors in order to know itself and others and little by little the alignment with natural universal law around all of this will take precedent.

Namaste

marty

to Heather,

I appreciate your response and admire your voice. I too, believe that the first step to doing this work is asking oneself - 'what do I truly VALUE about myself?' (truly), and where does my personal power lie?

thank you for bringing this to light - you are a wondrous being.

Deva

Hi Barbara,

Great job! What you have  so far written accurately reflects the core evolutionary intentions of Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in the 12th house. My suggestion is to expand upon what you have written by including how the Soul will consciously actualize the current life's evolutionary intentions relative to the North Node in the 12th house. What evolving egocentric structure (North Node) will the Soul construct in order to integrate the core evolutionary intentions symbolized by Pluto's polarity point in the 12th house, and this transmute the need to re-live the conditions of the past (Pluto conjunct the South Node in Libra in the 6th house)?

Namaste,

Deva

Bhaskara

Hi Marty thank you for kind words....

Heather

Barbara1

The evolving ego correlates to an alignment of such ego with timeless, spiritual or religious (depending on the evolutionary stage) practices that are going to help this consciousness develop self-compassion, self-forgiveness, an intimate relationship to the most instinctual and independent part of the self. The evolving ego shows a need for eliminating the excessive inner criticism, self-doubt, crisis seeking behavior, inner emptiness, co-dependencies with others through the alignment described above.
By connecting to a spiritual and/or religious practice that is all encompassing and bigger than the self, that pursues the totality of the truth, and the acceptance that no one single consciousness can hold all of it, the consciousness relaxes into these balmy Piscean love and acceptance.
The highly psychological focus towards the discovering the truth of relationship dynamics of Venus in Sagittarius in the 8th can become a vehicle towards healing when the soul aligns with the NN. There's a lot of compassion for self and others for their dysfunctional patterns and he why of them that can be found within that 12th house.
The sense of entrapment can be eased by the widening perspective of that neptunian archetype of the 12th house: I'm always free within myself and source, this is just one aspect of who I am and not the totality of who I am (Aries/12th). I'm guided just by source through my-self.
The crises can be embraced from the perspective of what's the bigger picture or the lesson that they are bringing as opposed to the victimized vision of "why is this happening to me"?
The focus goes from spending too much time wallowing on the details on the ground to soaring above and getting the higher perspective (from the 6th to the 12th).
By trusting the pre-linguistic instincts when it comes to taking next steps or embarking into projects,  and going with them trusting that the universe/god/goddess will provide for the right unfoldment of whatever the soul has followed upon, demonstrates where and how the ego is trying to evolve from a paralyzing/deductive/linear, logical 6th house to the inductive/intuitive/circular/ 12th house where I don't have to figure everything out because I'm not alone, it's not all up to me, I'm part of a bigger tapestry or universal plan.
In this way the soul stops re-living the past life conditions ../ I believe..
Namaste

Deva

Hi Barbara,

Excellent EA! Yes, by embracing the whole rather than the part, or the big rather than little picture, faith is developed, and the need to recreate, or sustain, perpetual crisis is eliminated. The evolving self-image is based upon forgiveness and compassion as the feelings of lack and inner guilt is purged from the Soul.

Namaste,

Deva

Helena

Hi Deva and Everyone,

The 12th House/Pisces Archetype

After quite a long time in the past weeks and many readjustments to approach the 12th house archetype as polarity point in a way that could make sense to my EA learning until now, synchronistically, it worths mention the current transit/eclipse of the sn of the moon in Aquarius conjunct Neptune's own south and north nodes (and both being squared by jupiter in scorpio for some time now), with occurrences/illusions/necessary freedom coming to light and more or less shocking confrontations with what is true or not in our lives, probably for many lifetimes. That certainly has contributed in the last few days to understanding the archetype, directly applied to life and world events. EA's accuracy in our lives is simply the breathtaking"¦ A very important time to naturally integrate teachings and form a more coherent notion of meaning.

With Pisces, it seems the more we intent to focus on it the more we lose picture/meaning for the whole. Jung mentions that no archetype can be reduced to a simple formula, and archetypes function like vessels that we can never fully empty or fill, changing shape continuously. Isn't the concept of archetype in itself Pisces?
With Pisces each soul experiences the Source in its own way, in the shape it can hold at any moment in time and with the natural limitations of human form, free will to separate or return. To arrive at an experience of Totality, one has to be in a condition to fully merge with Source, when there are no more desires of separation and the soul acknowledges itself as the wave now returning to the ocean. A continuous, slow process of dissolution to any illusions, delusions, projections or expectations taking part on every soul's spiritual and evolutionary journey. That is, until this moment has arrived, each soul will always create some degree of idealized projections upon people, situations, or things, that will eventually at some point, in some life, come to a moment of confrontation with the reality of those dynamics. This is a natural expression of the archetype, disillusionment, and the fact that humans always wish to escape and transcend human condition in search for Divinity.
This projections will represent a culmination of many expectations that weren't met, many failures and losses in respect to the ideal the soul has projected upon it, but also many blessings, fulfilment, wisdom and grace when each of this situations are really accepted for what they are - nothing but fantasies that unconsciously intent to make itself, others or situations into what they are not, the so called rose coloured glasses. Paradoxically, if that path is taken with faith and trust, situations can appear almost magical or miraculous when life starts to change and things fall in the right place and time in the person's  life.

I came to the realisation that the most difficult part of this process is to accept that this took a very long time and avoid the tendency to make it right by trying to go back and redo it all over again with a new pair of coloured glasses. This will always happen if the soul decides to focus on the mistakes of the past.The real lesson of the 12th house is one of letting go, trust, faith and self-forgiveness that will eventually widen the scope to see any of this situations as inclusive and necessary. Cooperating and making room for natural transcendence - to clearly come to know of itself as part of that bigger whole. A useful, irreplaceable part. A truly happy grain of sand.

Pluto Polarity Point conjunct NN in the 12th House

The evolutionary intentions for those with PPP/NN in the 12th house would be to dissolve and surrender to the flow of life by accepting the things it was not able to control, understand from a logical point of view, classify or perfect. It will speak about how the soul can come to terms with the past.
With Pluto/SN Libra 6th and ruler venus/Sagittarius 8th, the PPP/NN reflect deep need for ending/dissolution of relationship patterns towards itself, others and Source that will likely manifest in the work function and all dynamics involved (guilt, masochistic/sadistic patterns, healing, discriminating, what God is or is not) - a correlation i am also making taken in consideration the natural yod from the 2nd, 7th and 12th houses, as taught by JWG, given the chart emphasis in the archetypes the yod refers to in its main karmic/evolutionary signature. This would imply surrender, a new developed consciousness of being interconnected and true sense of wholeness.

Relative to virgo's need for analysis and compartmentalisation, to focus on the particular in order to understand the whole out of the sum of the parts, Pisces polarity just wishes to surrender, let go and dissolve any barrier or compartment that prevents the Universal to flow easily - to find ultimate meaning by contemplating the big picture so that the parts, including its part, naturally fall into place, without necessarily have to acknowledge right away how to do it, where to go and why that is happening.
When too much virgo energy is present the natural balance of the polarity point of pisces is to inspire a necessary step back. A getting out of one's way, so to speak. This distance is sometimes the only decision the soul can take and functions as the healthy use of necessary boundaries/discrimination in the relationship the soul has to itself and others. By identifying when to step back in situations/crisis/judgments/sacrifices preventing evolution, there is a simultaneous development of a stronger inner sense of self and faith in the unknown. There is a Universal power that actually speaks. Instead of blind faith in others or situations, the soul is able to contemplate the situation as a whole, and distance itself from unnecessary crisis. Sometimes this happens only when the crisis itself is so magnified that there is nothing to do except to surrender and cooperate with Spirit. "There must be a way out" is the message of the 12th house. Cooperating with the message is an act of free will and of faith.

In the context of too much resistance instead of cooperation, the pluto polarity point in the 12th house/conjunct the north node, would imply a constant awareness of emergent dissolution for anything that represents the reality of the 6th house. This awareness would function first as fear from the unknown but also as a promise of a distant future until the matters of the 6th house are dealt with and resolved. A structured, healthy reality for this sense of dissolution to be replaced with a conscious integration of the Divine presence in life, and at the same time, courage to accept the void that represent the in-between part of this process.

I would like to confirm if this is correct Deva, but it seems to me that the soul with Pluto in the 6th house conjunct the south node in the re-living condition, would have experience of the 12th house, but would possibly have experience of the distorted manifestation of the archetype, remembering going there every time there was a need to escape and transcend life's difficulties and problems, or to ask for Divine help when nothing else could be done. Since the archetype of Libra also correlates to extremes, every time the 12th house polarity was experienced from the 6th house perspective, could have involved going to extremes concerning dissolution/loss of consciousness, sanity, all kinds of boundaries and maybe even loss life from causes underlying guilt and/or victimisation patterns, arising out of a sense of defeat, hopelessness and lack.
So now, any learning concerning the 6th house would also integrate the ability to experience the positive undistorted ways to integrate the archetype of the 12th house. To know when the way is right, versus going for excuses, escapes or any kind of compensation (ruler of the SN venus in sagittarius 8th house). The positive way is the development of habits and routines as meditation, prayer or other practice that consciously integrates the awareness of how the soul communicates/relates/listens to the Source, however It is experienced by any soul.
This seems very crucial when it comes to pisces/neptune/12th house archetype, specially relative to Libra. For Neptune archetype to function in an undistorted way, a strong sense of reality regarding the planets/houses/signs it touches needs to be developed. A clear sense of self, personal boundaries, limitations, inner talents, imperfections, and acceptance of all the aspects of one's current life situation and conditions, what is right what is not, possible or not, relative those dynamics.
To listen, in a sense of psychological integration of what is being heard, is the Libra aspect that can most contribute to a dissolution of the old patterns, healing of relationships and strengthen the self, to acknowledge where the soul stands. To accept reality is a consequence of being available to listen to other's from their point of view and from there correctly evaluate and know when to act, balancing the needs of all involved and trying to make sense of life without excuses, victimisation or justifications. This could be done by letting others speak first. Which will also be a crucial step to let the Universe speak, acceptance and dissolution of rigid mental patterns.
In fact, it seems that if this ability is developed and practised, the necessary step back mentioned above becomes a natural attitude towards situations. A natural consequence is that reaction is replaced with no necessary action, or right action (balance PPP/NN Aries). Much of the victimisation patterns arise with compulsive reaction to what others said, done or might say or do. With development of PPP/NN 12th house, a natural "porous layer" starts to build around self in order to let in what is valuable for self and separate from what is detrimental. Pisces has the tendency to absorb without discrimination and Virgo can naturally balance and integrate this function with the mental capacity to evaluate. In this way, becoming interconnected with the Universe arises out of a sense of self that is Whole with Spirit but able to remain a distinct individual, helping by way of its qualities, in this case, by its worldly function or right work, instead of simply dissolved in meaningless jobs or inadequate social functions.
Right work is achieved by letting this alliance with Spirit manifest in a unique, creative, fulfilling way of working. To be able to tap into creativity, inspiration and imagination is God's greatest gift to share , in service of higher law and a vessel for Divine manifestation on earth.

PPP conjunct NN 12th House in the Evolutionary States

Transversal to all evolutionary states, the soul will either be very sensitive to others feelings, suffering and needs, or deny any sensitivity, with need for emotional harmony in both cases. This sensitivity or lack of it, can take the form of compassion and genuine desire to help, or be in the basis for individual confrontations, wars in the name of religion or group differences.

In the consensus the evolutionary lessons would involve the dissolution of rigid patterns concerning religious dogmas and over identification with job and social status as the meaning for life. Even in the context of religion, the PPP point serves as a way to dissolve any in-prints that specific religion has created on the soul with false beliefs conveyed by man made laws. The soul will have to dissolve crystallised ideas, eliminating and forgiving unnatural inner and outer judgments accumulated through many lives. As an example, issues like divorce, contraception or women equality can become life dynamics to be integrated as not wrong, or not sins and issues where the soul needs to let go and integrate in the context of life and community. Finishing long term relationship were patterns of masochism/sadism are recurring.
Over identification with job function could also prove to be a vehicle of disillusionment at some point, if all life meaning is given to that function and the soul sacrifices all else and keeps busy all the time with the only desire to climb the social ladder or no desire for meaningful work whatsoever. The soul could avoid acting on the call for for personal investment in areas that are natural inclinations for the soul and substitute them for areas that are seen as more profitable. As an example, the soul could desire much to study music but delay the actualisation of this desire, either because feels this as unpractical, does not have time or thinks it lacks talent. The role of the PPP point here will be to dissolve the meaning all other non-natural functions in the individual's life have been given and how others can deny this function, until it is adjusted to an alignment with what society benefits from the individual's talents and service.

In the Individuated state the soul will deny the existence of invented religious gods as they are presented, the soul will have to individuate itself from any external concept of Divinity created by the consensus. However, the need to transcend and escape, or distance memories of it, are very strong. This could take the form of getting lost in substance abuse and additions, cults, fantasies/abandonment of work or relationships, as many other illusions. The PPP/NN come as a way to actualise positively this need for transcendence with alternative practises, be it yoga, mediation, astrology, many methods of divination and healing, shamanism, etc., elimination of all delusions and establishment of healthy relationships. With practice, the soul can listen to others and the Source as to what is real and what is not, dissolve psychological barriers and crisis that prevent this actualisation and say goodbye to many old things in the embrace of a new future later in life.

In the Spiritual state, PPP/NN 12th house can manifest as a way to clear any impurity that could remain from previous states, relative to relationship with the Source, still emanating to religious beiliefs, service and sacrifice, or karmic relationships.
This can also show how much resistance has been put in actualising God's purpose, for feelings of inferiority, inadequacy, fear, crisis for never feeling ready or capable enough, or unnecessary dependence on others, like Teachers.
The soul can be naturally humble and put itself in situations where others can abuse or take advantage of them, situations and relationships that can last for a very long time and come now to culmination.
The main purpose in the soul's life is to be a manifestation of the Source on the earth plane, giving universal love and serving all according to their needs. Illusions in this state will point to the need to purify some beliefs regarding how to live spirituality, developing natural, undistorted methods and practices, as well as to be able to recognise the soul's true teachers and guides.

Deva

Hi Helena,

Excellent EA! Yes, the Pisces/12th house/Neptune archetype does correlate to totality. In essence, if the Soul is not ready to truly heal from the re-creation of crisis, excuse making, and overall sense of victimization, then the 12th house polarity will manifest as illusions, delusions, and the experience of disillusionment. The need to escape is a distortion of the 12th house/Pisces/Neptune archetype. Yes, dissolution of past patterns of self-undermining behavior, perpetual excuse making, and psychological extremes must occur before the 12th house can be actualized in a positive way. From my understanding, the natal Pluto in Libra in the 6th house conjunct the South Node does correlate with cultivating a relationship with Source only during extreme crisis. The resulting need is to develop this relationship on a consistent basis. Great job!

Namaste,

Deva

Barbara1

Thank you Helena,

I found your analysis very helpful!! I totally relate!  I have the SN in Pisces and it's my resolution node at the same time (moon squares the nodes)...

Helena

Hi Deva, Barbara, Heather and Everyone,

Deva, thank you very much for your answer. It was bit like a a revelation moment relative to how polarities are always in reflection and, specially, i think it is an answer to a question i have always had about re-living conditions and planets aspecting the south node and identify what, in fact, are the new actions to take in order to resolve. And that this new actions are not confined to the south node alone, in a sense that they should be taken in the context dynamics of the south node house, sign and aspects, but always imply both archetypes, SN and NN. I understood that the new resolutions can actually be more about how to stop dynamics of the north node polarity to keep reflecting through the south node in a distorted way. Would this be correct?
In the example we are studying, dynamics like escapism through work, represent a confusion or refuse in the soul on how to manifest the 12th house polarity within the context of the 6th. So the new actions, in order to go  forward, always involve the identification of the NN or PPP dynamics that are preventing the south node or pluto lessons to be completed and filtered in a healthy way, and not limit the focus on the 6th house for the time the soul is stuck in re-living situations. Without that our analysis will always be lacking the whole story and evolutionary path of this soul. That's why it is so accurate to arrive at this conclusion in the context of virgo/pisces  :)
In sum, i understand this is very basic EA, but some how made a significant twist.

Barbara, also thank you very much for your kind words, i also share much of this polarity (sun/mercury in pisces in the 6th house, besides moon square the nodes too in sextile sun/mercury, so it is a long life quest to get some understanding  ;))

Also, Heather, i have read your latest post and have been meaning to say something, as i was also touched by it, but i couldn't possibly arrive to what to say because only you would know about it. My only saying is that your participation here in the MB is unique, and i really learn from your point of view, i'm sure i will continue to appreciate it no matter what shape you decide take it.

All the best,
Helena