Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question Re: EA Cosmology, Methodology  (Read 960 times)
Eric

« on: Dec 10, 2009, 01:02 PM »

Hi All,

The basis of this question comes from the fact that when one looks at phasal relationships, Pluto (soul) is the end of the line so to speak. Every other planet, asteroid, hypothetical point, etc. is measured in terms of phase, in descending geocentric orbit and counterclockwise ie; Pluto to Neptune, Neptune to Uranus, Uranus to Saturn etc.

With one exception. The Sun ( the creative power of the individualized ego manifested from Source). In relation to the Sun, the rule reverses and every planet, asteroid, etc. is now measured in terms of phase from this point of reference.

In metaphysical terms, and in phenomenal reality we are here dealing with two ends of the spectrum of manifestation as we know it, within the boundaries of our solar system.

Since the methodology is what it is, with the rule And the exception to the rule, metaphysically does the soul enter manifestation through the Sun and get flung out to Pluto where it then begins the long haul back towards source?

And, or what the heck does that rule/exception speak to? Trying to wrap my head around the apparent paradox to come to the bottom line and would appreciate help from anyone willing to comment.

God'dess Bless,
Eric
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2009, 02:14 PM »

Eric

The basis of this question comes from the fact that when one looks at phasal relationships, Pluto (soul) is the end of the line so to speak.

Basically, you have it backwards.   The Soul is the BEGINNING of the line, not the end.  The way you conceptualize this reveals your inner state - read on.

Every other planet, asteroid, hypothetical point, etc. is measured in terms of phase, in descending geocentric orbit and counterclockwise ie; Pluto to Neptune, Neptune to Uranus, Uranus to Saturn etc.
   With one exception. The Sun ( the creative power of the individualized ego manifested from Source). In relation to the Sun, the rule reverses and every planet, asteroid, etc. is now measured in terms of phase from this point of reference

You referred to this in your earlier post also. 

The Sun is the base point in calculating phases because of its physical central position in our solar system.  That is why and that is all.  That does not give the Sun any inherent specialness or uniqueness.  You are projecting that yourself onto a simple mathematical calculation.

You may want to give some thought to the nature of Sun/Leo/5th house in your own chart/consciousness, and how you may be projecting a Leonian sense of specialness and importance on things where it really isn't.

Since the methodology is what it is, with the rule And the exception to the rule, metaphysically does the soul enter manifestation through the Sun and get flung out to Pluto where it then begins the long haul back towards source?

Again, backwards.   You are projecting your own inner confusion about the relationship between Soul and personality outward.  The Soul is the source of everything.  You don't even exist, in reality, in the way you believe you do.  You are but an emanation of the Soul.  Leo does not like this, until it finally has to face its true position in the order of things. Symbolically, our Sun, what we see as the center of it all,  is a small star on the far reaches of one arm of a galaxy we call Milky Way.  In the scheme of things, our Sun is microscopic.  If the Sun is microscopic, what does that say about the significance of Eric and Steve?

As example, you came here a few weeks ago, read the rules of what is and is not appropriate here, and then gave yourself permission to break the clearly stated rules about posting personal information by posting your own chart, even though you stated yourself in your post that you knew you were not supposed to do that.  You did not ask permission, you just gave yourself a selfless-sounding justification for doing so - what you would learn from doing so would help others.  In essence you put yourself first and called it serving Goddess.  I'm not suggesting your desire to help others is insincere.  But it is limited by unresolved issues within yourself that you would be well served to look at.  And they seem to revolve around the issue you keep bringing up, and what I refer to here.

It boils down to, "who is driving the car?"   Your own Soul is confused about this, is seeking resolution to its confusion.  Why do you think you have a Leo-oriented chart?  This is an expression of your own Soul's ponderings, grappling with the very issues you keep bringing up - who is driving the car, Soul or personality?

The answer is, the Soul is driving the car.  In reality, the Soul has created the car, and is driving it while pretending to be Eric, for purposes of its own evolution.   Life begins with the inner, never with the outer.  Anything Out must have a source that created it - the Source is the baseline.  The manifested expression can never be the baseline.
Steve

Eric

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2009, 12:14 AM »

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your response. Ouch. Cancer Moon/5th conj. N.No. Leo took a direct hit to the ego from its waxing opposition to Saturn Aqu./11th conj. S.No. In my confusion I must have pushed the rewind button. I'd appreciate the opportunity for further discussion but it's late and i must be up early.
Pleasant Dreams My Friend,
Eric
Eric

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2009, 11:12 AM »

Good Morning,

I wish I had time to respond in full this morning but my mother in law arrived last night, I have a rental tenant to take care of, and I had to respond to a friend who could use a few words of encouragement right now. So unfortunately this will have to be piecemeal for now

After drinking some green tea too late in the evening and then reading your response Steve, I had intended to go to sleep because it was was rather late. The bummer for me was the combination previously mentioned prevented the sleep from coming so I had several hours of wee hour soul searching last night and have to leave it at that for the moment. Sorry, I write rather slowly as I feel a need to be discerning in my choice of words. Nothing new here, always been that way.

Till Later.
Goddess Bless,
Eric

Eric

« Reply #4 on: Dec 12, 2009, 11:06 AM »

Hi Steve,
I would sincerely like to commend you for your dedication in protecting this space within the community. I not only understand the rules, I agree they are necessary in preserving the intention of the message board as a sacred place of learning. A modern mystery school with a worthy guardian.

My original post was really predicated on the excitement I felt while reading the transcript on Phases for it initiated me into a new paradigm of beginning to discern the relationships inherent in a chart. However, I totally botched it when I began to feel inadequate regarding my fluency in the archetypes of the planets themselves and indeed was seeking information on questions regarding the paradigm of learning itself to shed some light on that inadequacy and took what I thought was a shortcut. I ordered the DVD An Archetypal Overview of the Planets which would have been the appropriate thing to do in the first place.

Indeed it was from that space that I rationalized posting my chart after seeing a couple exceptions to the rules. Without you pointing that out with my question on the other post it wouldn't have become so apparent. So I appreciate that feedback.

To this end I would like to add my public apology to you for my breach of the rules. In your wisdom to bring this into the daylight of of this message board, my "schooling" has provided more poignant reflection than would have occurred behind the scenes which is where I had originally tried to direct this and sweep my infraction under the carpet.

Also, I owe an apology to the members and moderators of this board who contribute selflessly, with large hearts, and in the spirit of true service. I hope to aspire to that some day...

Goddess Bless,
Eric     

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video