School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Nodes of the Moon in House Cusps

Started by Mara, May 01, 2017, 10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mara

Hi,
I have a question regarding to my own chart. I have the Nodal Axis in house cusps. It goes as it follows:

South Node in 16°07' Virgo in the 1st house (but conjunct the 2nd house cusp, which is at 16°39' Virgo)
North Node in 16°07' Pisces in the 7th house (but conjunct the 8th house cusp, which is at 16°39' Pisces)

I know the motion of the nodes is retrograde, but in my birth particular time, they are direct.

Question A: according to Evolutionary Astrology theory, was my soul dealing with a culmination of the 1st house archetype and developing a 2nd house archetype? (if we take into consideration the direct motion of the nodes at birth). Or was my soul starting to develop the 1st house archetype? (if we ignore the direct motion of the nodes and just take into consideration that the main motion is retrograde).

Question B: according to the theory, should a soul with this nodal positioning normally carry archetypes of both houses? (1st and 2nd)

Speaking about how I feel, I feel safe and secure when being in my own (pretty much 1st house archetype, but well, I have also the Sun in Cancer!) I prefer doing things by my own without help from others (unless I really need it). I am not too much into people, with the exception of my partner.

Thanks in advance. If the graphic is needed, please let me know.

Blessings,
Mara

Rad

Hi Mara,

First, welcome to the message board.

Second one of the rules we have here, which you will find under the subject on top of the first page called 'if this is your first visit' is that we do not do personal charts here:

3) Policy on personal chart interpretation and analysis:

The message board is here to teach the principles of EA through example.   What is posted here is meant to be of general interest to all of our readers.   Individual analysis of your chart from a personal point of view is of interest mainly to you and not to most other readers.  Thus posting personal charts and asking for analysis or feedback on your chart is not appropriate here.  Asking questions about or posting your chart as an example of EA principles that will be of interest to many readers is acceptable. 
   At times there can be a fine line between what is of personal interest and what is of general interest.  Our moderators reserve the right to remove or to request that you remove any material posted they feel is personal chart interpretation.
  We have a number of qualified Evolutionary Astrologers associated with our school and this message board.  A more appropriate place for personal chart interpretation questions is a private reading with one of them

For now: the mean motion of the Lunar Nodes is retrograde. It doesn't  matter if your nodes were direct at birth or not relative to the mean motion. Thus, the position of the nodes you are asking about means that the 2nd/8th house archetypes have been recently actualized by your soul that is being used to actualize the new evolutionary intentions symbolized by their placement into the 1st and 7th houses.

God Bless, Rad

Mara

Rad,
Thanks for replying my question. I have seen this placement quite a few times in other people charts. My question was to clarify this placement, and I used my own chart because I thought it was more appropriate. I also tried finding this in the EA Glossary Book, but couldn't. That's why I asked here.

Quote from: Rad on May 02, 2017, 08:59 AM
Hi Mara,

First, welcome to the message board.

Second one of the rules we have here, which you will find under the subject on top of the first page called 'if this is your first visit' is that we do not do personal charts here:

I am not new in the message board.

I have already asked questions here before. But I didn't know about the policy. My mistake. Thanks for bringing it back, and for replying.

All the best, Mara

Rad

Hi Mara,

Sorry for thinking you were new to the mb: I now remember you from some time ago. The bottom line is that in any chart you see such symbols the answer is the same.

God Bless, Rad