School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Planets at the end of a house and beginning of a new sign

Started by Sunya, Apr 08, 2019, 08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunya

Hello

How can we interpret planets that are at the end of a house and the beginning of a new sign? Should we consider also the sign in the cusp of the house despite being of another sign?

I'm thinking in charts where the planets are at the end of a house, almost all the house has de energy of one sign... But just this planet is in the next sign, is like the house where this planet lives is fully energized by one sign... But not the planet. Is any way to understand it?

With metta
Iñaki

Rad

HI Iñaki ,

A planet in a house that is in another sign, relative the sign on the house cusp that it is in, actualizes itself in that house and the sign that it is in THROUGH sign that is on the house cusp. From an EA point of view the question becomes WHY the Soul has chosen this for it's on ongoing evolutionary journey.

God Bless, Rad

Sunya

Thanks Rad!

I'm not sure I understand it fully, my English is far from being perfect.

Let's use and example, just in a general way, I know we need the full chart for interpret it, but just as an example.

The moon is in the first house in libra, the cusp of the first house is in virgo. So apart of the archetypes of moon, aries (first house) libra and venus, we have also virgo and maybe the Inner side of mercury. How do we see the Soul evolutionary intention? . I will say that the Soul intent to see himself, create and ego self image {moon in the first house} using the opinions of others about himself o the relations with them {libra} the other as a mirror of himself, in a self critical way {virgo} and reflecting his inner needs {mercury, virgo}. Maybe the soul has chosen libra because moon first house was to much self centered, and needs the confrontation of the other, libra in order to grow and expand. Like a kind of circus mirror, a mirror that reflects his mistakes. The soul in that way is in a ocean of doubts about himself... This could lead to renew himself and choose good relations with others to mirror a good image of himself and be aware that every action in the world will affect his own self image therefore his own inner emotions. The Mirror works also in both directions so the cleaning {virgo} of himself will affect the others in a positive way.

It's OK or Im making a mess?

Rad

HI Iñaki,

You are not making a mess ! The value is always in the effort. The reasoning you are using for these symbols reflect exactly how to understand the Moon in this case coming through the Virgo Asc.

God Bless, Rad

LittleAprilShower

Quote from: Rad on Apr 09, 2019, 06:44 AM
HI Iñaki ,

A planet in a house that is in another sign, relative the sign on the house cusp that it is in, actualizes itself in that house and the sign that it is in THROUGH sign that is on the house cusp. From an EA point of view the question becomes WHY the Soul has chosen this for it's on ongoing evolutionary journey.

God Bless, Rad

Hi Rad, what is the significance (if any) of a planet in a sign being actualised through the sign on the house cusp, as it relates to the fact that the sign on the cusp symbolises the archetypes from which the archetypes of the sign the planet is in have emerged/developed?

Might it symbolise specific unresolved dynamics inherent within the archetypes of the sign on the house cusp that are in turn the causative factors for the dynamics occurring within the archetypes of the following sign, and planets therein?

Or am I looking at this from the wrong point of view?

Thank you for your insights

LAS

Rad

Hi LAS,

Every case is different as to the 'why' of what you are asking about. One of the possibilities can exist in what you presented/ asked about.

God Bless, Rad