School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Pluto Evotionary Journey of the Soul - Volumn 1 page 23

Started by Joecity, May 20, 2017, 03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joecity

Hi
I'm a little confused, in paragraph 1, isn't Pluto applying to the North Node?, not the South Node.
Still Pluto last made a conjunction to the south node so that is the integration point.
But isn't it the Node that Pluto is separating from not applying to the integration point?

Thanks , Joey

Rad

Hi Joey,

"I'm a little confused, in paragraph 1, isn't Pluto applying to the North Node?, not the South Node.
Still Pluto last made a conjunction to the south node so that is the integration point.
But isn't it the Node that Pluto is separating from not applying to the integration point?"

The integration point in the paragraph you are referring to is the S.Node because that is the Node that last formed a conjunction with Pluto: the Node is separating from, moving away due to the mean retrograde motion of the Nodes, from Pluto. The N.Node in that example is applying, moving towards due to the mean retrograde motion of the Nodes, to Pluto.

God Bless, Rad

Joecity

Rad,

I guess I don't get it....
Just listening to JW Green lecture in Holland 1994 part 2 about minute 35.

He says Pluto 5 Leo- South Node 5 Taurus - North Node 5 Scorpio.
The node that Pluto last made a conjunction to would be the integration point.
The integration would come through the North Node.
How could that be?

Pluto is moving, applying to the North Node, as the Node Node is moving towards
the conjunction to Pluto. The conjunction is in the future.

Pluto is separating from the South Node as it is moving closer to the beginning of Taurus.
So, didn't Pluto form a conjunction to the South Node as the passed each other?
Therefore the South Node is the last conjunction.

Please clarify for me.
Thanks, Joey

Rad

Hi Joey,

It is the Node that last formed a conjunction to Pluto which would be the N.Node in the example you are asking about. This is because, again, of the mean retrograde motion of the Nodes, and that Pluto is the slower moving that the motion of the Nodes themselves. Thus,  Pluto is the used as the baseline for this calculation. That being the baseline you can then see/ understand that the N.Node is the Node that last formed the conjunction to Pluto, not Pluto forming the last conjunction.

God Bless, Rad

Joecity

Rad,

Please forgive me here.  ( mercury in Taurus retrograde )

But the North Node is moving from Pisces to Aries, it's in Scorpio.
Transiting towards Pluto.

Pluto is moving from Aries to Pisces-
Transiting towards the North Node.
when could they have conjuncted each other?
Before Pluto conjuncted the South Node.

Even with Pluto motion being slower, I still don't follow.

Thanks for your patients.

Joecity

Rad

Hi Joey,

The mean motion of Pluto is moving forwards in time: not retrograde. Thus Pluto in the example in the book is in Leo and moving forwards from there... Virgo, Libra, etc.

The mean motion of the Lunar Nodes is retrograde: moving backwards. Thus, with the N.Node in Scorpio it is moving towards Libra, Virgo, etc. The S.Node is in Taurus and moving towards Aries, then Pisces, etc.

The N.Node HAS YET TO MAKE A CONJUNCTION to Pluto. It is moving towards Pluto. That being the case which Node has then ALREADY made that conjunction ?

It is the S.Node. It is moving away from Pluto.

I have no other way of explaining this to you Joey.

God Bless, Rad

Joecity

Right Rad, the South Node last formed the conjunction, therefore being the integration point.

Not as in your post of 5/27/17 -05:35 am , where you said it was the North Node.
That's what made it confusing to me.

I think to say it simply,  the Node that Pluto is separating form is the integration point.
Do you agree?

Best, Joey

Skywalker

Hi Joecity,

A good way to know which Node is the resolution Node when squaring Pluto is to look at Pluto as if you were standing on it and see which Node is to it´s left. For example: if Pluto would be located in the Fourth House and the South Node in the First House squaring Pluto, then the resolution Node would be the South Node in the First House.

If Pluto is located in the Tenth House with the same Nodal axis in the First and Seventh Houses, then the North Node in the Seventh House would be the resolution Node.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Joecity

Thanks Rad,

I think we've put this ( important ) one to bed.

Joey

this would hold true for any planet squaring the nodal axis-correct?

Rad

Rad

Hi,

Any planet, including the ruler of the S.Node, square the Nodes correlates in EA to what JWG called 'skipped steps' that need to be recovered before the Soul's evolutionary journey can continue. This message board has many threads that speak to the what skipped steps mean, and now to understand/ resolve them. Use the search button to do this. And, of course, it is covered in Pluto: The Evolutionary Journey Of The Soul, volume 1.

Transits to Pluto's polarity point correlate to a time in which the Soul intends to emphasize / focus on the core evolutionary intention for the current lifetime where the archetypal nature of the planet transiting that polarity point is being used by the Soul to do so. The same is true for the planetary ruler of the natural polarity point of Pluto.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

No, there is nothing more significant than any other EA signature that correlates with skipped steps, and the Soul's intention to recover them in order for it's evolution to proceed. Each skipped step signature has it's own Soul uniqueness, and the reasons for it. In the example you are using this would typically mean that the Soul has been attempting to skip ahead of resolving the skipped steps symbolized by the Pluto square the nodes, the S.Node ruler being Sun in opposition to Pluto, and thus it's natural polarity point. It's like the Soul opposing itself relative to what needs to be done in order for it's evolution to proceed.

This is not similar in any way to when a planet, or the Sun, is conjunct the S.Node. The 'timing' is constant for the entire life which accelerates relative to various transits to the polarity point of Pluto, Pluto itself, and Nodal axis, and the planets that rule that axis.

God bless, Rad