School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Astrological Signature for the Root of the Soul

Started by Nerissa, Sep 28, 2017, 02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerissa

Hi
I am wondering if the signature of Neptune/Pisces/12th house correlates to what Jesus spoke of (or I should say Mary Magdalene related to the apostles in the gnostic text "gospel of Mary') as that each soul would be returned to their own root?
He didn't say God or Source or the Light or such but: 'own root'
Is this correlated to soul types such as Daemon souls?
Would this 'root' be reflected by the 12th house, Neptune and Pisces placements?
This question arises from a existential crisis of being confronted with the unfathomable nature of Source that is well beyond all spiritual techniques, etc.: and this involves Virgo & 6th house energies including Pluto
many synchronicities are naturally occurring, and feeling in this frightening void Jesus' words about our own root surfaced into mind. It was a great relief.
I understand the idea is that the soul itself has a natural form so to speak as does the ego and that soul is embraced and fed and nurtured by the Source, and there is no fear of the unknowable because naturally the soul will understand Source as it's naturally formed to do so.
Is this correct?
I hope this fits the rules of the forum, I understand it's a pretty general spiritual question, though one of my first Virgo thoughts tonight was: 'how is this shown in the chart?'

Rad

Hi Nerissa.

"I am wondering if the signature of Neptune/Pisces/12th house correlates to what Jesus spoke of (or I should say Mary Magdalene related to the apostles in the gnostic text "gospel of Mary') as that each soul would be returned to their own root?"

No.

"He didn't say God or Source or the Light or such but: 'own root' Is this correlated to soul types such as Daemon souls?"

Soul types, yes. Soul types in EA correlate with the natural chakra system in which there are seven core chakras equaling those types.

"Would this 'root' be reflected by the 12th house, Neptune and Pisces placements?"

No

"This question arises from a existential crisis of being confronted with the unfathomable nature of Source that is well beyond all spiritual techniques, etc.: and this involves Virgo & 6th house energies including Pluto...many synchronicities are naturally occurring, and feeling in this frightening void Jesus' words about our own root surfaced into mind. It was a great relief. I understand the idea is that the soul itself has a natural form so to speak as does the ego and that soul is embraced and fed and nurtured by the Source, and there is no fear of the unknowable because naturally the soul will understand Source as it's naturally formed to do so. Is this correct?"

Basically yes. And the Soul can KNOW this not by simple beliefs but by actual perception equaling knowledge relative to implementing and practicing the natural meditation techniques that are hardwired into the Soul that was created by the Source in the first place

I hope this fits the rules of the forum, I understand it's a pretty general spiritual question, though one of my first Virgo thoughts tonight was: 'how is this shown in the chart?'

It is symbolized in the birth chart by the totality of EA itself: the total birth chart understood through the prism of all the principles of EA.

God Bless, Rad

Nerissa

Thanks so much, Rad!
this virgo existential void is awful no matter the evolutionary state - but there is a deeper frustrating experience in the later states because it is so obviously paradoxical. Or maybe it's too much Virgoan putting the cart before the horse in a mental fashion.
knowing there is no freefall into total random chaos that is relativity upon relativity ad nauseum helps.
there is a 'safety net' naturally, just as our human body is a natural limit. That was the cause of my question.
I have to do the 12th house Aries polarity point: have faith and just do it!!
& I've decided to do free mini readings @ core evolutionary issues at a local mystic shop. I have done readings for profit but I keep doing the virgo perfection thing - if I keep it up I'll never be helping people in any fashion. So, I'm just doing it.
It also creates enormous relief within me. to just do it - not wait to make money or such, or until I know everything (in which case I won't be here!) and so on. I've discovered that battling my perfectionism doesn't work: what does is simply ignoring it and acting like I'm not a perfectionist. Might not work for everyone, but it is for me.
I hope it's okay to add these thoughts here on what's going on with me. lately I have found great solace in other human stories.
And....to talk about soul types.
I understand if you so utterly have no desire to talk about it whatsoever....
I wish to ask if you know: are all soul types present on this earth at this time?
If not.....are there particular realms wherein these types will become fulfilled and aware in other types of realities?
Does the root chakra correlate with either naturally androgynous or natural feminine or masculine souls who are also intrinsically aligned with the natural 'warrior' archetype? probably not....but I'll not do the virgo afraid thing and ask anyway!
Is not the sacral chakra which is correlated to the Daemon the sound of a flute? inbetween the sexual transformation (which makes sense to come after the primodial union & separation in the sacral, to merge again) and that flute sound: which has Krishna and Pan as it's archetypal avatars....is this a way to understand what the soul types are and what unique capacities they have? the correlations....?
Are the seven archangels natural leaders of these soul types or oversouls of the soul types? Like caretakers and guides?
And.....is the crown chakra correlated with souls who are destined to become beings who are, for lack of better term, archangels, or pillars of realms, like Babaji?
Thank you Rad for taking the time to read these questions & help!

Rad

Hi Nerissa,

"I wish to ask if you know: are all soul types present on this earth at this time?"

Yes

"Does the root chakra correlate with either naturally androgynous or natural feminine or masculine souls who are also intrinsically aligned with the natural 'warrior' archetype? probably not....but I'll not do the virgo afraid thing and ask anyway!"

No..that is a function of the evolution of any given Soul of itself.

"Is not the sacral chakra which is correlated to the Daemon the sound of a flute? inbetween the sexual transformation (which makes sense to come after the primodial union & separation in the sacral, to merge again) and that flute sound: which has Krishna and Pan as it's archetypal avatars"

Yes, the sound of a flute. The archetypes within the sacral chakra are not specific to Krishna or Pan but can include those as defined by the nature of human beliefs.

"....is this a way to understand what the soul types are and what unique capacities they have? the correlations....?"

If you mean the Soul union with the sacral chakra then yes but that understanding in not limited to that union with that chakra.

"Are the seven archangels natural leaders of these soul types or oversouls of the soul types? Like caretakers and guides?"

The 'seven archangels' are a function of human beliefs that manifest within humans as a result of the natural laws that govern all of the manifest Creation. It is the natural archetypes, independent of human projected beliefs systems, that govern the nature and function of each and all of the seven natural chakras.

"And.....is the crown chakra correlated with souls who are destined to become beings who are, for lack of better term, archangels, or pillars of realms, like Babaji?"

When the consciousness of the Soul unifies with the nature of the crown chakra, and the consciousness is sustained, then the answer is yes because this then reflects the evolution of the Soul into the 3rd state of spiritual evolution.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad and Nerissa,

Rad, when you say this does it mean that archangels don´t exist and are merely projections of humans which believe in them?

"The 'seven archangels' are a function of human beliefs that manifest within humans as a result of the natural laws that govern all of the manifest Creation. It is the natural archetypes, independent of human projected beliefs systems, that govern the nature and function of each and all of the seven natural chakras."

Also relative to the chakra system, do the chakras continue to be part of the Soul after we leave the body or are they only necessary when in physical form?

Thank you

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

"Rad, when you say this does it mean that archangels don´t exist and are merely projections of humans which believe in them?"

There are evolved Souls of course that serve in the capacity of what can be called 'archangels' whose intent is to help Souls in human form. There is no need for specific 'belief' systems about this as such archangels are part of the natural Creation set in motion by the Source Of All Things. They can and have been experienced by humans of all races independent of specific beliefs systems created and projected by humans.  I assumed in the question from Nerissa that it was referring to the seven archangels of Christianity. As defined and projected by these Christian beliefs is what my statement was about. Such beliefs are in fact a total projection by the humans that need to believe in them.

"Also relative to the chakra system, do the chakras continue to be part of the Soul after we leave the body or are they only necessary when in physical form?""

They continue to exist in the form that the Soul manifests in and through relative to the 3 natural  physical forms of the universes within the totality of the Manifest Creation in which there are a total of 7 universes.  

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

Thank you. I was also assuming Nerissa was referring to the archangels Michael, Raphael etc.

All the best

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

Is it Kundalini energy which raises with the consciousness of the Soul to be unified and sustained at the crown at the beginning of spiritual 3?

Is Kundalini always active in Souls even in the earlier evolutionary stages, just in a more subliminal/minimal way and will generally only become conscious from around the end of individual 3 or beginning of spiritual 1?

Thank you

All the best

Rad

Hi  Skywalker,

"Is it Kundalini energy which raises with the consciousness of the Soul to be unified and sustained at the crown at the beginning of spiritual 3?"

Yes

"Is Kundalini always active in Souls even in the earlier evolutionary stages, just in a more subliminal/minimal way and will generally only become conscious from around the end of individual 3 or beginning of spiritual 1?"

Generally, yes.

God Bless, Rad

Nerissa

Thank you Rad!
I am sorry it's been awhile for me to respond.
I am doing whatever it is I am doing. Which means camping in the Rocky Mountains & near the Rio Grande for the last couple of months & continuing to do so.

With regard to my questions: my intention with asking about the archangels was the assumption it was rooted in natural law and was 'real'. Mary Magdalene mentions the archangels and such in her gospel...the assumption is that they correlated to chakras. The number seven and it's natural correlation to chakras and realites, etc. made me wonder about their objective reality as such.

And with the crown chakra: I was thinking that this chakra correlated to a soul type from it's inception.
Though I understand regardless of 'type' each soul, hopefully, reunites with Source and if Source so desires becomes an 'avatar'.
so, I suppose the crown chakra does NOT equal a type that means: avatar. but that any soul can evolve to that stage. Though I still wonder what type of soul 'type' correlates with the crown chakra!

And thank you so much for speaking about the 3 physical forms and 7 universes.

I am wondering if within the evolutionary states of consciousness that one can be confused in the sense that: what one is realizing is thought to be 'new' for ALL when in reality it is a natural progression of actual experiential reality.....so, it is more a stage in evolution....such as realizations about the nature of sacred numbers/geometry & interdimensional stuff. The idea is that it could be new elements being revealed in creation......OR, simply realizing the further depths of manifest creation....?

For instance if the five pointed star is the 'human portal' then other geometries are 'portals' so to speak as well - interdimensional, but interacting.....there may be some geometries to be discovered, and will be soon. OR that is part of evolution...to recognize & experience that....

Neptune is still 'filling' in a natal tsquare & just on the cusp of transiting my 12th house.
It is time to move from intellectual to experiential understanding...and remembering!
There was a black wolf in my dream on Saturday, with very bright/light eyes, definitely 'magic' and felt like a herald!

Thank you again.
& Skywalker - thank you, too, your questions resonate.

Rad

Hi Nerissa,      

"so, I suppose the crown chakra does NOT equal a type that means: avatar. but that any soul can evolve to that stage. Though I still wonder what type of soul 'type' correlates with the crown chakra!"

The totality of the Neptune archetype correlates to the crown chakra including an avatar.

"I am wondering if within the evolutionary states of consciousness that one can be confused in the sense that: what one is realizing is thought to be 'new' for ALL when in reality it is a natural progression of actual experiential reality.....so, it is more a stage in evolution....such as realizations about the nature of sacred numbers/geometry & interdimensional stuff. The idea is that it could be new elements being revealed in creation......OR, simply realizing the further depths of manifest creation....?

It is simply realizing the further depths of the manifest creation.

"For instance if the five pointed star is the 'human portal' then other geometries are 'portals' so to speak as well - interdimensional, but interacting.....there may be some geometries to be discovered, and will be soon. OR that is part of evolution...to recognize & experience that...."

Yes .............

"Neptune is still 'filling' in a natal tsquare & just on the cusp of transiting my 12th house. It is time to move from intellectual to experiential understanding...and remembering! There was a black wolf in my dream on Saturday, with very bright/light eyes, definitely 'magic' and felt like a herald!"

Keep remembering, realizing .........

God bless, Rad