School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

New EA Book

Started by PatriciaW, Dec 15, 2009, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatriciaW

Dear Tribe...

I am happy to announce that my new book " Understanding Karmic Complexes : Evolutionary Astrology and Regression Therapy" is finally in print!! I was soooooooo fortunate to have graduated from the last school that Jeffrey taught in Boulder, several years ago. Where I was able to discuss the book with him, and recieve his support and guidance. He provided me with a forward back in those days...yes that is how long it took me to get over my personal "karmic Complexes" to finish writing the book and get it into to print. But everything has it's own divine timing and symbolism as it was on my Birthday (Dec 10) that the book finally went live on Amazon. The book is published by The Wessex Astrologer, who recently put Pluto 2 back into print... and if you go to the EA website here and look under New EA Books.. you'll see all the info there.

You can order the book at Amazon...search Karmic Complexes.. or at Wessex in the UK..the link is under EA books on this website.

Some of you EA students and grads that I have had the pleasure to work with and regress are in the book ( annonymous of course) but want to say... thanks for the 'Deep Memories' ;-) ...
Bright Blessings... Patricia

Lesley

Patricia, I've ordered my copy from Amazon and it's on the way! :) How beautiful that the book came available on your birthday. (I gave my first public EA lecture on Wolf's birthday; the date was not even chosen by me.) I heart astrology.

Your book will be well worth the wait, I've no doubt. You give those of us who are currently working on our own writing projects much hope and encouragement. So for this -- and for the wonderful conversations I've had with you over the years -- thank you so much.  ♥

Love and blessings to you always, my friend,
Lesley

Rad

Patricia,

Wonderful, just wonderful, that you have written a book that bridges EA with Past Life Regression therapy. In essence, a book that will move EA forwards in a new way, Good for you, and thank you. I certainly hope that others down the road will also write new books about EA in new and interesting ways as you have.

Rad

PamS

yes yes yes ,

this is great!!!!!  the book is great!!!!  big warm hearted congratulations, i love the work, it has made profound difference in my life....

love to you patricia,

xo pam

Lucius

Great!  I've been waiting for an EA centered regression book.  I work in a bookstore & one of my sections, not surprisingly, is astrology - is this book going to be available via any major distributors in the US?  Or can a buy a couple via website and any discount?  There are lots of books I can't carry because their minimun is too high for our small indy bookstore - Amarananda Bharivan's are an example - I have to buy 10 or more via him directly...we usually buy one or two at a time with 40 percent discount from a distributor.  Anyway, let me know.  If I have to I'll buy it outright and then give it to the store.  Thanks for any information you have.  And thanks for writing the book!

PatriciaW

Hi all.. thanks for your kind comments ;-) I am honored to be part of such a vibrant community of souls!!!
And as Rad says I TOTALLY encourage anyone working on EA projects to go for it. If you feel blocked call me.. I'll regress it out of you :-)

Lucis... thanks for your enthusiam.. The Wessex Astrologer in the UK is the publisher and as I understand it, the book is available thru any book stores usual wholesaler. I also know that the publisher filled an order for New Leaf.. they are a major distributor.

Deva

Hi Patricia-wanted to give you a heartfelt congratulations on your book. I am very excited about it, and think what you have accomplished is just wonderful, and will benefit many.
God Bless
Deva

Lia

COngratulation Patricia! Great milestone!

All the best to you - and Happy Holidays!

Love and blessings,
Lia

adina

Patricia,

I just received my copy of your beautiful new book today, and what it has to offer in the way of increasing one's understanding of the EA paradigm is nothing short of genius! What a beautiful addition to the EA library. Congratulations on such an exceptional and deep explanation -- with examples -- of the journey of the soul from life to life! Bravo!

God Bless,
Adina

Bradley J

Awesome! Thank You Patricia