School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Uranus Nodal Axis & Chiron Nodal Axis

Started by Nerissa, Dec 14, 2017, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerissa

Hi,
First, thank you Rad for your response to my other thread!

I have been looking at broader signatures, generational, and such.

I've been having people who have the middle degrees of the mutable axis - this is apparently correlating to souls who (whether Daemon souls or not which correlates to this axis) having lives @ the time of Jesus, at that time, or the ensuing centuries, as early christians.

It seems they were essentially martyrs and aligned with those teachings....and then they incarnated in lives within natural, indigenous cultures (especially the US) centuries later that were then persecuted by the deluded perverted 'christian' church. Interesting dynamic.

What I've noticed is that the nodes of Uranus are in the middle of Sag/Gemini 
are these souls then purposefully experiencing in a manner what Jesus did, similar traumas - to bring forth a natural reorientation of the distortion - ? And through this time now....aligning, realigning in a broader cultural context natural law - ?

I know that's a very broad question and application....but it is also true that many people have this astrological signature and correlation & experiences - so it seems to be some broader dynamic that many souls participated in....I suppose for some souls it was a conscious choice, these experiences......and it is this 'group' that reflects the core of these dynamics/archetypes I'm seeing in the chart.
The more I'm trying to explain this - the more befuddled it's sounding!! I'll leave it there.....

In a similar vein - Chiron's nodes (most of the time & at it's discovery chart) - Aries SN and Libra NN - integrating into consciousness the deep wounds perpetrated within the 'abrahamic' religions (that is the Aries age, correct?)  The 'false divide' philosophically begun/imposed between spirit/body - Chiron integrating that; the part human/part animal - experiencing/healing the delusions that religious philosophy perpetrated, but also, naturally, the trials of the soul within the physical realm though which, through wounds, 'paradoxically' it evolves....? Ie, rediscovering that natural archetype of Chiron versus the patriarchal distortion....?

what is interesting is that it was discovered when Pluto & the moon's nodes were in Libra/Aries! (and the squares to Saturn/Pluto nodes)....and this generation of Pluto in Libra helping to usher in these perspectives & during the time of the discovery - the rediscovery of goddess cultures, and reintegrating earth & body, etc. that really got going at that time....to realize the deeper spiritual reasons for incarnating versus 'transcending' and repression, denial, and such.

I'm wondering if I'm looking at these archetypes correctly - ? And if anyone else has seen this, these dynamics with people - with these archetypes prominent - ?

Thanks!

Rad

Hi Nerissa

"I've been having people who have the middle degrees of the mutable axis - this is apparently correlating to souls who (whether Daemon souls or not which correlates to this axis) having lives @ the time of Jesus, at that time, or the ensuing centuries, as early christians.

It seems they were essentially martyrs and aligned with those teachings....and then they incarnated in lives within natural, indigenous cultures (especially the US) centuries later that were then persecuted by the deluded perverted 'christian' church. Interesting dynamic.

What I've noticed is that the nodes of Uranus are in the middle of Sag/Gemini
are these souls then purposefully experiencing in a manner what Jesus did, similar traumas - to bring forth a natural reorientation of the distortion - ? And through this time now....aligning, realigning in a broader cultural context natural law - ?"

For these Souls, yes

"I know that's a very broad question and application....but it is also true that many people have this astrological signature and correlation & experiences - so it seems to be some broader dynamic that many souls participated in....I suppose for some souls it was a conscious choice, these experiences......and it is this 'group' that reflects the core of these dynamics/archetypes I'm seeing in the chart.
The more I'm trying to explain this - the more befuddled it's sounding!! I'll leave it there....."

The broader dynamic that applies to all humans relative to Uranus's Nodes being in Sagittarius/Gemini correlates to the issue of BELIEFS themselves VERSUS that which is naturally true that is not a function of beliefs at all. Beliefs determine how any given Soul 'interprets' the phenomenal reality of their lives: and the lives/ reality of others. The interpretation then becomes the determinant of projecting, Uranus, those interpretations on what is naturally true and not true. The archetype of Gemini then correlates to all the 'rationalizations' that a Soul projects relative to what it 'believes' in order to justify that which it does because of those beliefs.

Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House also correlate to trauma. Linked with invented or projected beliefs this becomes the causative factor in how artificial beliefs that are projected upon oneself, others, and phenomenal reality itself has and can cause trauma in diverse ways: S.Node of Uranus in Sagittarius/ N.Node in Gemini.

The shifts in humans from being defined by natural laws to beliefs began around 7000 BC. This is when humans started to become sedentary relative to being able to cultivate seeds, and breed animals.

The underlying liberation for all Souls that this nodal axis of Uranus means is one in which the Soul defines itself, others, and the totality of phenomenal reality relative to the natural laws of the manifest creation versus needing to project any artificial beliefs upon that manifest creation.  

We all KNOW that the sky is blue: we don't need to 'believe' it.

"In a similar vein - Chiron's nodes (most of the time & at it's discovery chart) - Aries SN and Libra NN - integrating into consciousness the deep wounds perpetrated within the 'abrahamic' religions (that is the Aries age, correct?)"

Yes

"The 'false divide' philosophically begun/imposed between spirit/body - Chiron integrating that; the part human/part animal - experiencing/healing the delusions that religious philosophy perpetrated, but also, naturally, the trials of the soul within the physical realm though which, through wounds, 'paradoxically' it evolves....? Ie, rediscovering that natural archetype of Chiron versus the patriarchal distortion....?

Yes and yes

"what is interesting is that it was discovered when Pluto & the moon's nodes were in Libra/Aries! (and the squares to Saturn/Pluto nodes)....and this generation of Pluto in Libra helping to usher in these perspectives & during the time of the discovery - the rediscovery of goddess cultures, and reintegrating earth & body, etc. that really got going at that time....to realize the deeper spiritual reasons for incarnating versus 'transcending' and repression, denial, and such.

I'm wondering if I'm looking at these archetypes correctly - ? And if anyone else has seen this, these dynamics with people - with these archetypes prominent - ?"

Yes you understanding these archetypes correctly.

For others who have see / experienced these archetypes that Nerissa is discussing please feel free to share.

God bless, Rad

Nerissa

Thanks Rad!
I'd meant to add Chirons discovery chart being in the sign of Taurus. A deep feminine archetype ties into the Natural Venus cycle, it's retrograde aspects & the sacred geometry archetypes it embodies/symbolizes

Also regulus has moved into Virgo. The much maligned archetype of the feminine as divine receptacle/conduit & the earthly physical natural relationship with Source that can be:manifested! I associate Magdalene with this archetype & aside from who she was historically she has become a symbol of resurgence.

And in EA I've been seeing/reading EA astrologers who are showing this integration of these earth archetypes in their natural non patriarchal role. The seeds seem to be coming into the light.

Through this those traumatic wounds around belief systems projected onto reality can be healed.

I'm excited to see these cosmic happenings!