School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Help for our friend Stacie Pazura

Started by ari moshe, Jan 01, 2018, 05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

::Original post edited::
Originally this was a post to announce a fundraiser for our friend Stacie. This fundraiser is over. We are keeping this thread for the astrology, inspiration and love that has been/is shared here.

Original post:

Dear community,
Our dear friend and Evolutionary Astrology Stacie Pazura needs our help. She was recently falsely convicted of charges and needs to hire a good lawyer to protect her. I have created a fundraiser so she can do this. Stacie never asked for this, it's not in her nature to think of even reaching out for help in times like this. What she needs most is us, her community to help her out.
Here's the fundraiser page with more details and a link for donating.

And here's the story as I wrote it out on the fundraiser page above.

"My friend Stacie asked her psychologically abusive ex girlfriend to leave her home, which Stacie owns. She was reluctant and finally left.

Some time later a woman broke into Stacie's home and strangled her. There was an eye witness who came and helped Stacie. When police came somehow they believed that Stacie was the one who was being violent even though her house was actually broken into. Her ex girlfriend has pressed charges against Stacie and is making false claims.

While Stacie has an eye witness, the neighbor, who came to her aid, and has a strong case to prove the emotional instability and abusive behavior of her ex girlfriend (who we believe was behind the break in and the strangling) there are still strong charges against her. The police are harassing her eye witness neighbor by showing up frequently and exemplifying scare tactics.

After being in jail for a night and facing the surprising charges against her, all compounded with total disregard from the police, Stacie needs our help. I have created this fundraiser because I don't believe it is wise for Stacie to just go for the public court appointed attorney (Court date is in March which is a long time especially with the ptsd). She needs to work with someone who will see her and the case for what it is, who cares about supporting Stacie and will help her.

Stacie is an old dear friend of mine. She is also an Evolutionary Astrologer and was very influential in my early training days. I know her as as an inherently loving, very modest and kind soul. She lives her life caring for animals. Whenever someone finds an animal or bird in need of care she is the first person I think of for advice. She is not at all the kind of person who would even THINK of asking for this kind of support. She turned to me to share her story and for a loving trusting ear and I saw right away that she needs our help, she cannot do this on her own and I feel with a good lawyer that she chooses she will get the support she needs."

ari moshe

For those not familiar with Stacie's work in EA, here's a thread she facilitated many years ago on Pisces.
https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,420.0.html

To this day it's one of the most brilliant descriptions of this archetype I have ever read.

QuoteWhen one's inner sense of ultimate meaning has seemingly been severed and no longer transferring to the circumstantial context of the life one is living, this can be analogous to removing all gasoline from the car and then demanding it to drive.  One knows that one must live and function, yet the temporary loss of emotionally and psychologically identifying why and what to function/live for in the first place, can lead into intensely challenging periods where one's consciousness is inundated by the psychology of futility..'what's the point'..'nothing means anything anyway'.  The archetypal test here is for the soul to endure and carry on through this period however long it may be (pisces= unquantifiable), even though the value, reason, aim, and meaning of one's existence is not being felt or recognized, and even though the knowledge of what will restore the ultimate sense of meaning is totally unknown or seemingly out of reach.  This is a piscean test that God'dess can give us, and is an act of supreme giving.  Supreme giving is a demonstration of unconditional love.  It is God'dess' unconditional love that allows false constructs of ultimate meaning to dissolve in our hands without anything to immediately replace it.  Here the soul experiences the piscean abyss, and learns to submit itself to the will and time of the Creator.  There comes a point, that Wolf called "˜a magic moment', where the void/abyss seemingly mutates into the birth of a new reality, of itself.  This type of lesson is a powerful developer of "˜faith'.  The inner experience of having lost everything that constitutes meaning in one's soul for an indefinite period of time, and the exhaustion of will and hope this can lead to, becomes its own potent experiential proof that there are larger and higher forces that the soul cannot predict or control.  There is a Higher Will that the soul can align it's personal will with, and in so doing, the soul learns to give that Higher Will it's ultimate trust.  In giving one's ultimate trust to that Higher Will (God'dess), one then experiences ultimate security.  When one has an inner sense of ultimate security, everything has meaning..everything has purpose.  It simply becomes a matter of the direction God'dess provides or inspires that becomes the determinant of what one will create through that meaning and purpose....co-creation: pisces.

Stacie

Everyone, I just want to thank you for reading this and taking time out of your day to consider what these words mean. There are greater problems in the world, I'm the first to acknowledge that, but I also learned from my dear teacher Jeffrey Wolf Green, that natural justice is something to fight for. If I lose my fight  then I will of course learn and grow but I'm not here to be a martyr. My teacher (Wolf) trained me to be a wolf and I am. This is bigger than me now. I could be totally disillusioned with life but I refuse to be because my teacher taught me better. I'm vulnernable on the outside but something strong grows within me and I finally KNOW for the first time in my life that I deserve what I have worked for. I think of our friend Jesus and even though his ordeal was much more intense, its the same  theme: being betrayed by a kiss and then no one making the effort to hear the true story. I'm fighting for truth now. Even if I go down, I will have fought the good fight. I love EA. The flag remains in my heart. This is my family. This is my work even though I havent been playing it out recently in the terms of astrology. Prayers is what I ask for. God can pull any string and change everything.

Stacie

And Ari, thank you so much for mobilizing on my behalf. I am SO humbled and grateful.

Rad

Hi Stacie the Wolf ........

Your spirit, guided by God/ess, is so strong and pure. That 'kiss' of betrayal hiding behind 'love' will make your Soul stronger than ever despite, and because of, the circumstances it has created. And it is that strengthening gained because of the inherent wrong that that 'kiss' has generated that your Soul will naturally pass on to others, others who need the strengthening within their own Souls because of whatever difficulties they have. The WOLF LIVES IN YOUR SOUL.

God Bless YOU, Rad

ALL: Please help Stacie with any amount of money that you can. In the end this is a story of injustice and justice. Let's do all we can to help Stacie find that justice.

Stacie

There aren't words to express how meaningful that validation was. Thank you for that. I know you are right about what this experience is generating and developing in me and I am GRATEFUL for the deeper capacity that I am developing to hear and help others. Thank you for acknowledging me.

Stacie

That image is incredible, I feel so honored. I'm keeping it as my screen saver to reinforce me with its spirit. Thank you.

God Bless

Stacie

Skywalker

www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Stacie

Thank you so much Patrick. I will.

(Wolf howl)

Blessings

Stacie

I just want to share something with all of you.  As Rad stated this is ultimately an issue of justice and injustice.  As the person who is directly experiencing the emotion of immense betrayal and fear of continued injustice, there are many ways that I could deal with that tension in my mind.  I have chosen an outlet that I'm now really quite proud of because it has been sooo beneficial, and totally harmless to anyone. Jupiter is transiting my 5th (creative self-actualization, taking charge of your life), (my natal Jupiter being in Pisces) and so my imagination has been so rich and inspired. Anyhow, I've been using my imagination to work out that natural human impulse of vindication in the form of a "battle of the bands". You know, like I have certain bands perform and represent me, and she has bands perform and represent her, who would win the participation of the crowd?  Of course in my mind I'm choosing performers who will blow hers away, haha. Music is so powerful for processing emotional trauma, and so I've been listening to lots of it....songs that reflect my situation and make me feel strong or validated.  I decided to make a soundtrack for myself of the songs I've been listening to to get through this, and it will be entitled "Stacie's battle of the bands".  My point in sharing is that I could have the choice to lash back at my "˜betrayer', or seek some kind of nasty vengeance because of my own injustice, but just through the use of my imagination, and the power of music, I have been able to process all of those natural human emotions in a way that fully emotionally engaged me and implies no harm coming to anyone.  I just wanted to throw it out there for anyone who might find this crazy technique useful too.

Love..
Stacie

Nerissa

Thanks for sharing this! Only lately I really hit on how well music breaks up the crystalized mental states...inspired me to listen to some opera while I'm here in the freezing café.
I wanted to suggest Mozart's Requiem Mass - Bruno Walter if you can....cathartic!
And - the Moody Blues! Especially all the 60's to early 70's. Sometimes I feel like they've saved my life! & on YouTube there's some folks who make these little videos to their music, 'The Voice' and 'Watching & Waiting' are especially great.
I had been thinking about you prior to learning of all this. We haven't met - but your presence on the message board, and you had your website - anyway, I'd been wondering about you. And with all this..I've been thinking about your Neptune transit - how you see this within what's happened to you...?
It's squaring your nodal axis and a lot of personal planets, right?
I think I'll start a thread about some Neptune stuff I've been pondering that may tie into what you're experiencing.
And that image Rad posted is soooooo you!!! I recall seeing the image of you once, and clearly your physical beauty, but it was the pure light in your eyes that was just astounding!
You'll triumph in this, in so many ways you already have!
Please keep posting, and keep us all updated!
Take care, Stacie,
with much love.....

Stacie

Nerissa, thank you for your words. I am honored to have remained in your thoughts even though we never met. I am grateful to know you now. Yes, this neptuniun transit is profound. It activates skipped steps for me. It is helping drive me to the core of disillusionment that my soul has somehow needed to get to, and it is also illuminating/proving the things of Spirit that are being sent into my life that are REAL. It is helping me know without a doubt what side I'm on (Wolf teaches about the 51/49% balance between god and evil in the universe.) It has given me trifocal-glasses, where I'm not just left with the rose-colored ones, but the polarized lenses of distinguishing this from that, and also the night-vision lenses where you begin to see in the dark. I also have issues of immobilization and vulnerability that I still need to deal with, but I feel Spirit strong within me in spite of my pre-existing ways of talking to it being dissolved. It's spiritual evolution, and I'm in the thick of it. My challenge is to apply all the gifts and gestures and lessons and validations that God/dess is bringing to me in my daily life so that I can be that much more equipped to restore function and help others. Thank you for responding Nerissa, I am grateful we are family.

Stacie

These are the current dynamics in their totality:

Kristin

What a journey Stacie, this is when it really counts, and you are rising to this evolutionary occasion.

As ever, I am so moved by how you express the pure emotion of your experience and the understanding that comes with what life/God is teaching you. I hope one day when you 'restore function' that you will feel drawn to write an EA book to help others with their journey and their own understanding of natural laws vs distortions, because it is clear that these teachings are deeply seeded in your Soul. Perhaps it took this 6th house crisis to bring voice to the ancient wisdom in you.

Wolf used to teach that disillusionment is the most painful lesson for any Soul to experience, especially for a Pisces Moon, who simply just wants to openly trust. But every time those rose colored glasses are removed and reality is revealed, there is no pain like it. It is clear that you are getting stronger through this. We are all here for you.

Thank you for sharing your chart. I would like to offer how encouraged I feel that the truth will prevail. Transiting Saturn is sextile your Moon/Jupiter in Pisces in the 9th, Jupiter rules the truth of course, but it also rules your North Node, Neptune and your Venus in Sagittarius. This Saturn transit to your Moon will help anchor you emotionally, and help you stay centered in the truth and determined no matter what. This Saturn trend is setting up a new 28 year emotional chapter for your life, remembering that your Moon is your chart ruler and the ruler for your Saturn in Cancer. There is a real opportunity here to strengthen every fiber of your being and to become a true care-taker of these natural teachings to help others.

I know that sometimes these court cases do not always work out in the first go around so if for some reason things are not resolved in March, although we all pray that they will be, Uranus will shift into Taurus and sextile your Moon in May, which has not happened in this way for 84 years, a very powerful surge in your favor, reflecting an emotional breakthrough from the fog of disillusionment. You will be liberated before long.

Love and Evolution,
Kristin