School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Help for our friend Stacie Pazura

Started by ari moshe, Jan 01, 2018, 05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dollydaydream

Hi Everyone, this podcast is about a beautiful, badass alpha female who lived in Yellowstone Park and the effect she had on the people who interacted with her.  It's deffo worth a listen.  DDD

https://soundcloud.com/snapjudgment/06-female-snap-judgment-legendary

Stacie

Thank you for sharing that podcast! That was fantastic. Wow. What a story, what a wolf. Pumped me up,so much. I'm still teary!

Thanks again for that

Stacie

Did you happen to see that music video I posted of She Wolf by Sia?  There is a scene in the music video where the "˜wolf' is chased up to a cliff and it seems she has no escape. That sounds so similar to the scientist's story of how 06 outsmarted 16 adrenilized rival wolves on that cliff. I wish I could have met 06.

Stacie

Bhaskara

Stacie, DDD

I loved the video Rad shared and what you shared DDD... They both made me tear up profusely, I only understand animals and love them all especially the canines...

Stacie and DDD 06 is a gorgeous Wolf a legend who became an embassador for her kind... Thank you for sharing her story and her picture...

Heather

dollydaydream

Stacie and Heather, the Sia song and video is beautiful and moving and yes she reminds me of 06.  Thank you.  Thanks too for the photo of 06.  She is even more beautiful than I had imagined her.  DDD

Bhaskara

Stacie, DDD

I acknowledge and honor all Lone She Wolves/ Spirtual Warriors... I feel we are United through our own struggles and missions we each have in human incarnation...

Sia is a wonderful example of this archetype and her music has always touched me deeply at my core...

Heather

Rad

Hi Stacie,

Here is another picture that symbolizes not only your Soul spirit, but the image to hold within your Soul as you move forwards now.

God Bless, Rad

Stacie

Thank you so much for this image.  It has come at the perfect time; tomorrow is a big day for me..and YES-I will hold it secure in my consciousness going forward.

GOD BLESS ❤️

Stacie