Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Jan 16, 2018, 01:31 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Neptune, and soul wound  (Read 75 times)
Nerissa

« on: Jan 12, 2018, 10:21 AM »

I was reading the evolutionary astrology journal & there is a sentence in the article about Jeffrey Wolf Green's chart - the segment on his Neptune placement...it reads: Neptune is a symbol of a wound to the soul.
I understood the entire Pluto/8th/Scorpio & also Chiron as correlating directly to 'wounds' but I don't remember that correlation to Neptune.
Intuitively I can understand that....but, I'm just wondering if there is anything to add to that simple sentence in the article.

I'm wondering 'why'.....everything is from Source, so there's that - but to use the chart to understand specific archetypal dynamics it's sorta all portioned out, so to speak....so I am wondering why Neptune has this specific correlation...

Now intuitively which is tough to verbalize - I'd say it's the fact that ALL comes from Source, including ultimately what we call 'evil'.....and the soul's need for total responsibility, ultimately for their soul's trajectory, so to speak, as a co-creator.

So...there's no one to 'blame' and deeply all suffering is experienced within the Source, too - so the initial 'wound' of existence, so to speak!, doesn't quite 'go away'.
Hope that all makes sense! And trying to verbalize intuitions, it's easy for it to be misunderstood.

And here's another thing: it seems that spiritualized people very frequently have people very close to them who are aligned with evil......

So.....there are a couple reasons I'm thinking of for this: first, clearly longstanding karmic issues....which highly relative to the soul's in question

Also, simply the spiritualized soul 'atoning' within themselves various past life dynamics...

But then I'm also thinking - regardless of 'karma' - it's that these spiritualized soul's can simply be a mirror to these people: the intention is to help them gain objectivity and to adjust their behaviors. A lot of time these people aligned with evil are met with only love, caring, nonjudgment and the sincere desire to help - which unfortunately frequently enrages these people - which in a way is their own 'punishment' for lack of a better word.....these folks may be attracted but at the same time cannot stand to be around these spiritual types...

this leads me to the last thing: if the spiritual types very deliberately 'attract' these types in a martyr type of way - they could be 'free' of them, but these souls would still be running amok doing their evil thing, but to people who may not be able to 'take it' as the spiritualized person can - so it's like being a bit of a decoy to save other's from their energy.....
Here, in this, I'm seeing Stacie's situation: being a pure mirror of these people's wrong actions

Thanks for any & all insights, feedback and help!!
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2018, 07:17 AM »

Hi Nerissa,

"I was reading the evolutionary astrology journal & there is a sentence in the article about Jeffrey Wolf Green's chart - the segment on his Neptune placement...it reads: Neptune is a symbol of a wound to the soul. I understood the entire Pluto/8th/Scorpio & also Chiron as correlating directly to 'wounds' but I don't remember that correlation to Neptune. Intuitively I can understand that....but, I'm just wondering if there is anything to add to that simple sentence in the article."

Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th house are part of the natural trinity with Scorpio, Pluto, the 8th house, and Cancer, the Moon, and the 4th house. This trinity correlates with the emotional body, and the emotional wounds that can take place within it.

The rest of your musings/ reflections about Neptune I would certainly agree with as they are part of what JWG/ EA has taught about it.

God bless, Rad
Nerissa

« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2018, 08:52 PM »

Thanks Rad!
I'm understanding the wound : emotions correlation. It's interesting that emotions are the most illusive to explain or 'find' and yet the most powerful of human experiences!
I thought of a better way to say what I attempted in linear thought in an analogy.
If Source gives you two seeds: one is that which resists its destiny to be whole & desires separation, the dark force
And the other desires to evolve back into wholeness as a unique expression of something larger
Sometimes the separation desire is cultivated
Sometimes the desire for wholeness and union is
And the separation can be pruned, starved
While wholeness is progressively fed, cultivated and loved - the souls home & nest & roost for the Source
But even if the separation seed never even sprouted it cannot be uprooted- only by the Source itself can it be.
That's what I meant by the wound existing within the Source itself
Thanks for validating my musing
And humoring me to once again try to get it right!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: