School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Chiron & Wound

Started by Nerissa, Jan 18, 2018, 12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerissa

Hi
I want to be sure I understand the Chiron archetype

I apologize if this simple correlation has been clearly stated, and it's subtext is assumed.

The question is does the Chiron placement show a wound that cannot be healed - ?

Once again, I was reading the journal & the analysis of JWG chart - and I think it's within the chiron section mentioning wounds...and that some 'cannot be healed'.

What I've noticed, within myself, that no matter the intellectual and even emotional understanding and processing, in my case, PTSD that it isn't going anywhere! - it's something that everyday requires integration and conscious effort....it needs to be oriented to almost all the time - so - I would think that the Chiron placement is precisely that....

My assumption about Chiron was that it can be healed - now I'm not so sure.

If so, that creates a different counselling situation, that Chiron shows a chronic condition, whatever that placement is...

Again, sorry if this is obvious to all but me!!
Thanks!  (PS I know there is a PDF of the Glossary, but also states there is an ebook, but I cannot find it on Amazon - is it available as an ebook other than PDF? thanks)

Rad

Hi Nerissa,

Some wounds that the Soul creates for itself must remain within the memories of the Soul because of affect on the Soul's evolution itself: meaning they were necessary for whatever the reasons or causes were within the Soul that created the need for the wound(s) to occur in the first place. A 'relative' healing can take place once the Soul accepts the responsibility in it's own actions: 'why did I need to create that'. Even when the understanding as to the why occurs to the Soul the affect of the wound continues to have it's effects, relatively speaking, upon the Soul is some ways because the evolutionary need to have created the wound(s) in the first place.

A women who has been gang raped for example will always be wounded and affected by that no matter how much Soul understanding takes place as to why she needed to create that in the first place. This one example could be exampled in countless ways relative to wounds that can never be fully healed as if they never existed in the first place.

Chiron is just one archetype that correlates with 'wounds'. It is the nature of the archetype that correlates with what types of wounds manifest through the archetype: and the reasons for them which, in the end, is a total understanding of the EA paradigm itself including the nodes of all the planets relative to that paradigm.

God Bless, Rad

Nerissa

Thanks Rad!
I want to share a couple of things, it so graphically demonstrates EA.
In my chart right  now Uranus is conjunct Asc/Jupiter/Chiron - all sorts of subconscious memories & also liberation occurring.
It is liberating to understand that it cannot be healed, the frustration with it vanishes.
Here's the thing I remembered that shows these archetypes: Uranus natally opposes this Jupiter/Chiron conjunction & your example Rad actually is part of what occurred to me - here's what I remembered :from when I was a toddler to @8-9 I would take my dolls & recreate the PL trauma, I took red lipstick to recreate the in this case literal wound - I'd then sit away from it & study the scene - and get into a trance like state, I would have some flashes, I was trying to get information from this state. That Uranus libra 7th house opposing the Jupiter/Chiron: the need to objectify to understand! And of course these memories now that Uranus is triggering it all!
In addition: the healing such as can be done is emotional - and, again, the symbols are so graphic: natal vesta & black moon Lilith conjunct Pisces/12 trining Saturn which also is on Vestas south node! Soon Uranus will square that!
Hope it's ok to share this. I'm just blown away at how graphically the EA paradigm works!! And I'm very excited to FINALLY get some degree of integration & resolutions with these issues!
Thank you Rad! This MB is truly a special place....

Skywalker

Hi Nerissa and Rad,

To me integration as you said Nerissa is really the key (pun intended) with Chiron. The wound becomes part of us and many qualities can come from the integration process itself.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Nerissa

Wow, Skywalker - you know what's weird? I was just thinking that all this is very much like a key in a lock that finally opens up the door!! & then I see your post....
Thanks!
Editing this to add: just went for a hike in the mountains & found a little antique looking key, rusted by the elements with this little heart at the top!
(Also I neglected to note above @ emotional healing, that the north node makes a grand trine with the other planets/asteroids, water sign/houses: and right now Mars is conjunct it! EA is amazing!)

Nerissa

I've been niggled that it would seem I contradicted myself - the Chiron wound as not healable & then the talk about the water trine & healing
To be clear: the water trine is manifesting what Rad said @ taking responsibility for our experiences & understanding the 'why' :  Ego, soul, Source in the water triad, & the wounds to the soul
Also looking at charts & others I know it seems Chiron is not so much unhealable as its a point in the chart that shows a wound wherein Source desires you to go directly to Source to be healed
To explain this : in very relative terms, it's a little absurd to talk of Source in this manner considering all is Source & it's immanent & transcendent reality.
So, it's that most souls have this delusion that in our pain/suffering we are abandoned (when it is WE who have separated) as if Source is some Peter Pan figure who flits off at any discord... People think Source is only near in love & joy (that's when WE are closer). Source is always with us. Our denial and lack of recognition of Source's presence even in pain wounds Source. Chiron is placed there to cause us to look directly to Source for healing, to dialogue with Source itself, acknowledging the mutual wound. I sure hope that makes sense!
I've been thinking about the Uranus/Chiron cycle/relationship too & that Chiron could be relative to a needed Uranian 'shock' to the soul & they can work in tandem. Saturn can create the need for the shock - crystallized forms of being - the need within the created reality to assume responsibility. The shock and wound & new form/reality work synergistically.

Thanks!
(Edited this adding stuff I forgot to write initially.)

Skywalker

Hi Nerissa,

I really can´t say if all Chirotic wounds are healable or not but from my observations many are not and yet can be integrated within the consciousness and individuality of the Soul/Person. The Chirotic wounds seem to be many times related to the development of true individuality (Uranus) as we break free from Saturn´s conditioning and crystallization. 

EA teaches Neptune correlates with the Source itself and from my experience is true. To me Chiron may or may not be directly connected to the Source for healing as you said, i think it really depends.

From personal experience some time ago with transiting Pluto in the Sixth House trine natal Chiron in the Tenth House I made efforts to heal which were effective and empowering but came thru taking personal responsibility, hard work and dedication.

When I had the progressed Sun conjunct Neptune I had real experience of the Source which was both humbling and healing on a Soul level. At the time I had no such conception of the Source or knowledge of EA.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Nerissa

Thanks for your thoughts, Skywalker!
Yeah, I've been thinking @ the duality/polarity of manifest creation in relation to these inherently dualistic yin/yang type planetary points - Pluto, Lucifer & Chiron - all have this inherent polarity, bearer of light/evil, unhealable wound/ability to heal others etc
Still osmosing stuff out here in a rivers gorge.
I just have to mention how funny the 'key' synchronicities had been - & another, the whole wolf aspect of creation had slowly been building over the last months - & out here in middle of nowhere meet a guy born/raised outside Yellowstone who tracked the first released wolf packs. I may find myself living out there! Anyway - the Uranus/Jupiter transits: synchronicity.