School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Moon, Pluto and South Node Conjunct in Scorpio

Started by reyaan7, Jan 27, 2018, 10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reyaan7

Hello everyone, I'm a new to EA.

I have a question about placements in my chart, I have Moon, Pluto and South Node conjunction in Scorpio in 5th house. I've read somewhere that it's difficult placement and It's very true, especially in relationships.  I feel like I'm being tortured emotionally in life. It's extremely difficult to explain.

My question is how can I handle this placement?Should I become more spiritual? Because whenever I feel like things getting smooth suddenly something happens. Now I avoid relationships because of emotional pain I get from it.

Thanks!

Thanks

Rad

Hi reyaan7,

First, welcome to the message board. Second, one of the rules for our mb is that we do not do personal charts here. The message board is for those that want to learn EA: not to do personal charts.

For now please understand that any EA astrologer must understand the whole chart in order to know the reasons or why of any particular signature in the chart. With your N.Node in Taurus in the 11th the evolutionary intention is to learn absolute self reliance: always being thrown back on yourself in  the context of relationships in order to learn this. The emotional dynamics in intimate relationships have this intention within other dynamics and issues.

God Bless, Rad