School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Natural Leo Archetype and the nodes of Neptune

Started by Helena, Oct 10, 2019, 05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helena

Hi Rad and All,

I thought it could be interesting to share this example. Yesterday the Nobel Prize in Chemistry was awarded to John B. Goodenough at 97 becoming the oldest person to ever win the award. Goodenough's invention, together with 2 other scientists, eventually change the way we live today with the invention of lithium batteries, indispensable in the cell phones we use.  Seeing an interview where his cheerful spirit, playfulness, aside great simplicity were still contagious, when asked about the impact of his discovery to the world we said something like 'I didn't really knew, we went ahead and made them, it was something to do. I am very pleased that they turn out to be so useful for society'.
This made me think on the simple expression of the Leo archetype naturally integrating Aquarius pp, who's creations eventually are the consequence of engaging with what's 'to do', our own creative engaging with the world around us, that becoming living Spirit eventually to the benefit all others.
This has been in my mind a lot recently, re-reading JWG's article on the Transit of Neptune and the question that if in the end human beings projected realities are in fact a choice between truth and fiction, truth being natural law and fiction relating to projected beliefs, and relative to spirituality projected gods and nature spirits, and the simple truth creativity is the most natural way and state of the human being, when there is a natural detachment to what is created relative to not having an identification of ourselves as 'gods' that created them but focusing on what's to do, co-creating with Universe where worlds of fiction and fantasy can exist and are natural as so as well as crazy discoveries coming to be integral parts of our realities. I know it's pretty basic EA but sometimes the most simple examples do matter.
In the case of Goodenough, this soul has in fact sun, moon and neptune in leo, conjunct neptune's NN, and uranus, ruler of Neptune SN is in Pisces.
I live the chart bellow, birthtime unknown.

Helena