Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: EA: Pluto and Your Karmic Mission  (Read 2403 times)
adina

« on: Mar 17, 2009, 07:29 AM »

Congratulations to you, Deva, on the publication of your first book, Evolutionary Astrology: Pluto and Your Karmic Mission! It's great to see you carry on the work your father began in such a fine fashion!

If others would like to know more about Deva's new book, you can check it out on amazon.com: http://tinyurl.com/cec57o  where you can "look inside the book," and read reviews written by Sylvia Hawley and me.
stephen

« Reply #1 on: Jun 15, 2009, 09:00 PM »

Congratulations to you, Deva, on the publication of your first book, Evolutionary Astrology: Pluto and Your Karmic Mission! It's great to see you carry on the work your father began in such a fine fashion!

If others would like to know more about Deva's new book, you can check it out on amazon.com: http://tinyurl.com/cec57o  where you can "look inside the book," and read reviews written by Sylvia Hawley and me.

To all who seek to learn the EA Paradigm,

I am a beginning student of EA (and a beginner to Astrology as well), and I would like to say that Deva Green's book is necessary, in my opinion, to help a beginning student have a framework for those concepts which are discussed in the Correspondence Course DVDs.  This book provides an overview of the EA Paradigm with examples throughout which coach the reader through the application of this paradigm with actual natal information, and as such, can also be considered as a stand-alone resource explaining the EA Paradigm in a clear and concise fashion.

I keep my copy nearby as I watch the DVD classes of her father, Jeffrey Wolf Green, and I often pause the DVD in order to reread a section of Deva's book to help to firmly establish the current topic under discussion within the growing framework in my mind.

I honestly at this time have yet to begin the 'Pluto books' written by her father, and so have decided to wait until I finish Deva's book first, so that I will be prepared with an EA conceptual framework already in mind.

I cannot recommend this book highly enough!!  Buy it, and see what I mean!!

Blessings,
Stephen

May all who Seek True Soul Healing find what they Seek!!!

« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2009, 07:06 AM by stephen » Logged
chuck h

« Reply #2 on: Jun 16, 2009, 01:29 AM »

Thank you for making me aware of this Adina and Stephen.

Congratulations, Deva!!!  I will be ordering right away.  I loved your dad's books.  The first one was published smack in the middle of Pluto conjunct my Moon in Scorpio, in 12th, square natal Pluto/NN...so you can see it was a lifesaver.  I owe your family a lot, and look forward to the book.

Hope this is the first of many for you.  Best of everything,
chuck
stephen

« Reply #3 on: Jun 16, 2009, 04:34 AM »

Thank you for making me aware of this Adina and Stephen.
Hope this is the first of many for you.  Best of everything,
chuck

Hiya Chuck,

You are very welcome, for my part.

And, on her website (http://www.devagreen.com/deva.htm) is the following:
"I am currently in the process of writing my second book which will be based on the evolutionary progression of the Soul within the context of the current life being lived. This will cover progressions, transits, and planetary returns."

So, looks like more to come! Grin

Blessings,
Stephen
Deva

« Reply #4 on: Jun 16, 2009, 08:49 AM »

Hi Stephen, thanks for the validation about the book! I wanted to say it is wonderful to interact with all of you on the message board.  I have gained alot, and it is wonderful to see this community growing as it is.
God Bless
Deva
stephen

« Reply #5 on: Jun 17, 2009, 08:38 PM »

Hi Stephen, thanks for the validation about the book! I wanted to say it is wonderful to interact with all of you on the message board.  I have gained alot, and it is wonderful to see this community growing as it is.
God Bless
Deva

Hi Deva,

You are very welcome! Grin

I agree, this forum is a great idea, representing as it does a community of like-minded individuals who are oriented towards the evolutionary growth of Soul.

Good energy to you as you work on your next book!

Blessings,
Stephen
Lia

« Reply #6 on: Jun 28, 2009, 08:05 AM »

Hi Deva and All,

It took me some time to read through your book; THANK YOU indeed for this great piece of work!
I think it is very very useful and gives such a great 'hands on' practical guidance as how to apply EA. The details as how to interpret the chart in different consciousness levels is such a bonus and very much needed to clarify --for so many people use astrology in such generalised ways that it really hurts......

MUCH GRATITUDE for doing this wonderful service for EA!

Love and blessings,
Lia 
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Jun 28, 2009, 05:20 PM »

Lia:

Your quote:  for so many people use astrology in such generalised ways that it really hurts......

I'm grateful to now have the opportunity to expand my astrology through the teachings of EA.  I love astrology and feel that all the work I have done in the past has not gone to waste, but was a foundation from which to proceed forward.  My soul needs to expand on the work I have already done.  I have Uranus in Leo conjunct the MC - and yes, I am slowing down, and taking it all in.  I need to be able to provide deeper answers to others who are inquiring.  The marriage of my previous work in astrology with EA is a beautiful union and transition which will bring greater depth and growth.

Thank you, all of you here, for making this happen. 

All my love and gratitude!
Linda
Lia

« Reply #8 on: Jun 28, 2009, 06:38 PM »

Hi Linda,

thanks for your beautiful reply and please know that I didn't mean to offend anyone in person:-)
I simply referred to the fact that many people -some within the EA community for example -had have readings from astrologers in the past, many of whom applied the so called 'descriptive, generalised' ways of interpreting symbols that actually have caused harm .....

I know for example that Wolf had a client who has been told by another  astrologer not to leave her home for several months creating such fear and inpossibility to carry on with her life......someone else was made believe  it must have done something bad to it's children in past lives and that's the reason for it's own difficult childhood, creating even more confusion and guilt in the person which was actually the very problem at the first place....and so on....

So please don't take this personally....what I said was based on my own 25-30 years of observation about the phenomena of astrology and many many 'schools' wherein.... and I am sorry to say but I found that the majority of what I observed did/do indeed project generalised descriptive things as 'reading'....I am not saying there are no exceptions, I am saying the majority that I observed....

So again please don't take it personally...

I need to be able to provide deeper answers to others who are inquiring.  
That's a very valuable attitude that I deeply respect...perhaps this is what I missed most from those that I referred to...by the way some of these astrologers vehemently attacked EA and it's founder....instead of ever looking into what it actually offers....

By the way, uranus in leo can have many different application depending on the overall chart factors.....like for Stephen it is the ruler of his s.node, so for him it belongs to the issues of the past....
For you it can be totally different.... again depending on the whole chart...

As you say, it is in your 10th on the MC; well, of course astrology as a possible profession certainly has to do with that, so you are in the right place here THAT'S for sure:-)

And I truly hope your union with EA will continue to be fruitful and beautiful...

Love and blessings,
Lia
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Jun 28, 2009, 08:44 PM »

Lia:

I agree with everything you said!  It was not taken personally ... just wanted to give you my perspective.  And now some further clarification is in order:

I'm sure some traditional astrologers do work hard and try to help so many - but I am beginning to wonder whether they really ARE helping so many.  Because my true identity is 1st stage spiritual I have a yearning to go much deeper than that.  I don't consider myself to be a traditional astrologer, but I have always been attracted to the piece de resistance teachings of JWG, and have incorporated these as much as my ability could do so.

I was not sticking up for regular astrology, but wished to share my intention to EXPAND on the astrology that I have been practising so far.  I incorporate the Pluto Dynamic in my readings, and at least am happy that I was on the right track ... but now I wish to go much deeper.  

I am fascinated by, eager to learn more, and hopefully even become proficient in expressing the EA Psychological/Spiritual approach to chart analysis.  My hope is to ground my astrological knowledge in the EA paradigm.   

Just thinking out loud:  I have hit a brick wall in my astrology (Pluto transiting 3rd house Grin), and T-Pluto is squaring my Jupiter in Libra 12th now, 2nd hit, as we speak!

EA is so exciting for me - my soul is jumping for joy - because now I can merge the two things that I love the most!  Spirituality + Astrology.

We need to be able to express our opinions on this forum in a safe environment ... and this is what we are doing.

Lia, your insights based on your years of observation and experience are SO deep and serve such a valuable purpose here on this forum.  The depth, truth, and compassionate delivery of higher principles that you demonstrate here is wonderful.

I'd like to thank you for giving me the chance to satisfy the thirst for knowledge that my soul desires and to expand on the astrology that I have learned to-date.

Love and much gratitude to you and everyone else!  

...Linda
« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2009, 10:27 PM by Linda » Logged
Lia

« Reply #10 on: Jun 29, 2009, 11:44 AM »

Thank you Linda so much for your kind words.....I'm really humbled....

All I can say; God/ess bless the wonderful spirit of this community (and it's founder!) that allows souls to REALLY communicate from the soul level...

Much love and blessings to you and All!
Lia
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: