School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

HOLIDAY MESSAGE FROM RAD

Started by Rad, Dec 19, 2009, 02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

To Our EA Tribe,

In this holiday season of giving we should all remember that we all need to give to others ALL THE TIME. God loves those who give to others freely, and without any expectation at all: giving just to give. By giving we all then receive in a natural way, BECAUSE WE ARE ALL GIVING. The song that you can  listen too, to me, is about the deep grieving in all of our Souls about the original separation from God. This song is to remind us not only of that, but to REMEMBER TO HAVE GOD IN OUR LIVES, EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY, EVEN WHEN WE FEEL MOST DISILLUSIONED, AND MOST ABANDONED AND UNLOVED. GOD ALWAYS LOVES US, EVEN WHEN WE DON'T KNOW THAT IS SO. God Bless, Rad

If you would like to listen to this tune please click on this link.....................

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/holiday-song-2009

Lia

Hi Rad & all,

Thanks for the wonderful holiday message and song - as one from the 'gang' it was really timely and moving for me.
Wsihing you and the whole 'gang' peace and love for this holiday season and beyond!

Love and blessings,
Lia

ari moshe

Thank you for sharing this Rad. I want to share that for most of my life I've struggled with a very low self esteem. Now, even though feelings of self loathing still come up- i realize that i am ALWAYS holy enough to help another person.

The meaninglessness that can enrapture so many of our lives is often just a consequence of not giving of ourselves- because we deem ourselves to not be good enough, or worthy. But truly, this is what our Creator wants of us- not be be perfect, but to help each other- unconditionally, in the way that is natural to each of us. Giving is the greatest testament to accepting our oneness.

Happy holidays dear ea forumites.

adina

Thanks for that beautiful holiday message, Rad. It's a wonderful reminder of how God gives selflessly and lovingly always without expecting anything in return. And yet I was also reminded that as Paramahansa Yogananda said on more than one occasion, the only thing that God doesn't have is our love....  so maybe this time of year is also a reminder to give that love - or MORE of that love - freely to God.... again, without expectations.

Happy Holidays to our warm and loving EA family, and I wish everyone a New Year of evolutionary growth and expansion of consciousness.

God bless,
Adina

Elen

Thank you, Rad.  Very beautiful - touched me deeply.

Peace to all,
Ellen