School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Sesquiquadrate 'Yod' Pattern

Started by Helena, Mar 25, 2018, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Heather,

"So the original intent is not trauma but humiliation till ego/soul adjustment is made?"

Yes.

".. I feel like the Humiliation in the Sesq is much stronger than in the Inconjunct?"

It is stronger than the inconjunct.

"Also Rad what was interesting to me was what Helena started talking about with the Many Hats and throwing off all the Hats with this aspect?"

The 'many hats' start at the begging of the 1st Quarter phase and the 90 aspect at that juncture. Thus,the archetype of 'crisis in action' in terms of many possible paths that correlate with actualizing the original intent at the new phase conjunction. Progressively all possible hats become narrowed leading to the progressive phases/ aspects within them.

"Is this due to a hiding signature and the layers the Soul is trying to peel away to get back to a more natural sense of self? Does this aspect correlate to that?"

No.

God Bless, Rad

Helena

Hi Rad, Heather and Everyone,

Rad, thank you for clarifying that. I did had questions very similar the ones Heather asked today, so thank you for your light on that too.

I was thinking that since this is a subject that i'de like to take some time into and it is really not easy to understand right away as we are seeing, I wish to look again closer to this that you pointed,

"It is simply a matter of synthesizing the various natural archetypes within these phases/ aspects relative to the underlying EA paradigm in the birth chart and, thus, the WHY of these aspect pattern in the first place"

Re-read the phases you posted and once i finish this current segment of the practice thread, put into writing any questions/ideas for it, if you can answer.
In the meantime if anyone has some thoughts about it that would be great to hear.

Thank you very much,
Helena

Kismine

Thank you ,Rad,Helena and everybody,I am so appreciate to hear that,thank you!

Heather,what you said remind me of some similar experiences ,I also have a 12th house planet skipped step(and 6th house).

Bhaskara

Hi Everyone,

Kismine Welcome to the MB , I wanted to clarify your comment    " I also have a 12th house planet skipped step (and 6th house)."
I'm sorry I wasn't sure how to respond to this? I have a skipped step in the 3rd house in Pisces so I was trying to understand the correlation?

Thank you,
Heather

Kismine

Hi,Heather

My skipped step is Venus in Gemini in the 12th house,here is what you have said,to me that is indeed a Piscean traits.

""¦"¦my Skipped step Stellium Jupiter Ceres Juno in Pisces in the 3rd has been and continues to be a source of deep frustration and pain seemingly not being able to make the turn no matter how much I want to change and break my skipped step revolving around how I communicate or lack of communication as well as my deep desire and intention to actually develope a loving bond to Source it seems they are completely undermined with in myself.... I have feelings as to kinds of situations that have lead to my Will seemingly keeping me separate from everything   even from my true self  but the underlying theme in all cases is that my Will has been so absolutely crushed to the point that even though everything with in me wants to go back home wants to and desires to make the turn to God and I am trying with all that I have with in me to conciously go there, there  is still this unconscious Willfull seperation that I can sense from deep with in... Because of this I know in my heart that unless I can give myself Wholly  up to Source there will never really will be a real and tangible relationship there in this life... Skipped Step..."

Wei

Hi everyone, thanks for this thread, i have Black moon lilith form Sesquiquadrate "Yod" with Mars/Neptune, would love to learn this pattern deeper, still reading through thread, get an idea of how to synthesize these phase/aspect.

Hi Kismine, glad to see you here!

Helena

Thanks Wei!
Let's see if we can move towards some answers that benefit all.

Best,
Helena