School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Flour and EA

Started by Bradley J, Dec 26, 2009, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley J

Hey Y'all,

Working in a natural foods store, more and more people come in with needs cut out wheat, gluten, and or flour from their diet. 
What I am interested in is not so much the extreme cases of severe gluten allergies and wheat allergies; rather that a larger number are gravitating to flourless or low flour diets. 

In terms of EA, I know Jeffery spoke about EA and medical astrology on many different occasions.
I'm wondering what is going on with the organs within the body with a lot of flour in the diet?  Are there symbolic and/or direct correlations to this and the EA body of knowledge?

Lesley

Hi Bradley, and happy holidays to you  :) ...

I hope you don't mind my little bit of input here -- I'm currently writing a book on this very topic, so want to share what I've learned from my own experience and how I understand this relatively recent phenomenon.

To me, the whole wheat-allergy thing and its increasing frequency here in the West is a reflection of humanity's ongoing violation of Natural Law. By manipulating, genetically modifying, and chemically treating our crops, then processing and packaging them (here, wheat) with machinery and added chemicals, additives, colors, etc., we are forcing the body to adapt to industrialized food -- which it is not yet biologically prepared to do. The natural result from sustained intake of such "food" is allergic reaction, because the body cannot process and digest genetically modified, chemically treated foods. These unnatural materials accumulate in the body over time. Wheat allergies, and other food allergies, are the result of a clogged liver...so, in my experience, the planet Jupiter is implicated as it correlates with the assimilation of food (or inability to assimilate food) in the body.

I look forward to others' replies, as this topic is endlessly fascinating to me too!

Love and blessings,
Lesley

Bradley J

Lesley, thanks for the reply and happy holidays to you as well.

I feel my question was a bit ambiguous. 

Basically, I am wondering if there are repeating symbols that show up in charts of individuals who specifically suffer from super processed foods, like any flours or refined to powder types.  What organs in the body does it affect?  Is there an EA approach to deteriming how to help bring such conditions back into balance?
Is this more medical astrology combined with wide knowledge base of natural healing?
Are there EA resources that will enhance our understanding and knowledge of body systems?
Or, is there another culture's approach to cause and effect of body systems one would recommend?

Lesley- we share the same perspective on the violation of natural law and humanity's relationship to farming,plants and food.  I've been thinking a lot about the age of flour, rancidity and such.  People are obsessed with freshly grinding coffee, for example, but we have moved away from a culture that, in the recent past, freshly ground flour as needed.  This was such a long time staple, and now...I wonder if we could recieve flour in the body if we reverted back to grinding as needed.

Mostly, I'm hoping for direction on the above questions,
thanks

Lesley

Hi Bradley,

Wow, those are some good questions. I too am hoping that others will be able to help out on these. What I do know for sure is that the liver is always responsible for the assimilation of food in the body, for detoxifying the body in general, and food allergies of any kind are always the result of an overtaxed liver. So that is the organ that is always affected, in every case. A stressed Jupiter or a Jupiter in hard aspect to other planets can reflect what you are describing.

Once the liver becomes overtaxed via toxic or synthetic foods, any other body systems can be affected, depending on the lifestyle, karmic background, and congenital weakness(es) of the person in question. But those with wheat or gluten allergies usually also have a negatively impacted mind/brain: chronic depression, negative thoughts of futility, angst, malaise, etc. This is especially true when Jupiter is in hard aspect to Saturn, or even Mercury.

Of course, there are karmic reasons for being born into a body that does not assimilate food properly. I believe I remember Wolf saying once that all allergies are the result of undigested or unresolved emotion; with the liver, the corresponding emotion is usually internalized anger or rage. This would point to Mars and its house, sign, and aspects.

In terms of remedies for such a thing, as I posted before, the liver is clogged in every case, and so should be flushed. The liver (and thus the body) can be cured of food allergies, but care must be taken not to revert back to the consumption of processed food once this is done.

I did not learn the liver-flush information or the liver-anger correlation from EA, so if anyone knows of EA correlations to this phenomena I too would be so interested to know. And, Bradley, I hope it's okay for me to have added two more cents to your questions, for whatever it's worth.  :)

Love and blessings (and happy new year!),
Lesley

Rick

Hey Bradley,
I dont know if any of this has direct correlation to EA or not, I am sure in some way it can be drilled down.  I do how ever agree with Lesley.  It is simply an issue of the human body not being able to handle these types of foods.  So many foods are processed and chemically altered.  This isnt chart specific, it is a wide spread issue.  There are probably more accute chart specific issues out there, such as someone born with a ton of food allergies etc.  But you are right, if we went back to farming our own grains, and raising our own vegetables etc, much of this would disappear.  I truly believe much of disease comes from the food we put into our bodies.  White flour is so heavily refined and chemically treated, that it barely even resembles the original structure.  I cut white flour, sugar etc out of my diet a long time ago, and the difference is amazing.  Corn syrup is another one.
I think if there is any correlation, Lesley is probbaly right in it being the liver.  Let me know if you dig anything else up, it would be interesting to know.
Rick