School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Robert Mueller, Donald Trump, and the USA

Started by Rad, Apr 15, 2018, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Tashi,

"I was just wondering if Miller's current chart has his natal Jupiter on the South Node of Neptune because he pulled his victim ideology into his Jupiter archetype when he lost world war two?"

No. With his Jupiter conjunct the S.Node of Neptune these dynamics have been going on in his Soul long prior to his last life as Goebles.

So to correlate the South Node of Neptune with his twisted Jupiter, he now is aligned with this pattern of delusional thinking/perspective that will also now be a part of a collective experience because it is the South Node of Neptune?

Yes. And remember Neptune correlates with the collective unconscious memories of the entire race of humans. Thus, the dynamics within humans that can cause them to invest themselves in delusional beliefs and thinking whatever the causes of that have been, or are.

Is this quote below a Miller/Trump south Node of Neptune twisted delusional entrainment?

...knows the dictator's disgraceful sales tricks of challenging the integrity of democratic elections, he finds an unpopular outside group to blame our troubles on, cooks up false electoral fraud theories if he doesn't get his way, threatens and bullies his opponents, and tells us that he is the only one that can lead the nation ahead. He's trying to sell you something, and it's not a good product. For the first time in my memory a major American political party's presidential candidate has proposed that laws and regulations be established solely on the basis of a person's religion and ethnic background. The legitimization of this as a basis of serious political discussion is a terrible step into darkness. Remember, what goes around comes around. If today it's "them," then tomorrow it may be you.

Yes, but this also is combined, the archetypes and dynamics, with his Pluto and South Lunar Node squaring that Jupiter, and the Mars/ Mercury in Leo that is opposing it.

"The more I re-read all these answers the more I understand.  But I am just beginning to be able to work with the Nodes of all the Planets."

In the JWG book called the Structure Of The Soul there is an entire chapter on understanding and applying the planetary nodes to any birth chart. Also here is a link to a lecture JWG did in Holland on the planetary nodes: https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,926.0.html

God Bless, Rad

soleil

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your reply. I had forgotten about the correlation to the Pluto cycle during the American Revolution. This current Pluto cycle is half over, but its influence re authoritarianism so far desn't seem to be waning. Every time I see signs that the tide may be turning against Trump/evil, Trump/evil relentlessly pushes through and seems to get a stronger foothold. Same all over the world---right wing extremists are still gaining power. Do you see any signs that the tide will turn against Trump/evil any time soon?

Along with taking the long view, which you mentioned in one of your posts (and which is great advice), what do you think is the best perspective to have on the evil that is happening and on the daily effect that witnessing it can have?

I appreciate your feedback.

All the best,

Soleil

Rad

Hi Soleil,

To me the best perspective is to understand how it has all come about which starts with segments of humans all over the world that ALLOW it to happen. Thus, the types of humans and the consciousness within them, the dynamics of it, that causes this to happen. At this point in time the underlying and primary cause within these types of humans is racism that interfaces with the dynamics of self interest. The very nature of patriarchal history, HIS STORY, is full of this for thousands of years now. So we end up with dominant populations of blacks, whites, browns, yellows, this or that religion, that feel threatened by the humans that are the minorities in whatever countries, and the minority religions that they believe in. So white can feel 'superior' to black in American, black can feel superior to white in various African countries, the dominant religion, say Buddhism in Myanmar can feel superior to the Muslims there, and so on and so forth. The folly of these delusions equaling actual reality thus allows for the 'leaders' of the dominant race or religion, influenced by Evil, or who have made a contract, to rise into full power like the evil goon called Trump.

The point and perspective is for all of us to learn from this so that hopefully that which is evil can be transformed/ evolved back into a state of Natural Laws for all humans, all countries, and the removal of all religions that are perversions of Natural Laws. 

God Bless, Rad

soleil

Hi Rad,

Thanks for what you wrote. I appreciate your perspective.

All the best,

Soleil

Tashi

Hi Rad

As always your answers clarify a lot. 
Now I have some new questions that I hope you don't mind.

IN THE NEWS NOW:
Can you comment on what  is reflected in Anthony M. Kennedy's retirement? He has his Pluto at 27 Cancer 04' His Lucifer 25 cn 2'19"
( Birthdata: 23 July 1936 Sacramento ) no time.. 

It looks like the first eclipse of the summer at 20 Cancer NM Solar Partial Eclipse on 12 July 2018 at 10 47 pm edt for washington dc is involved in these events, right?
It seems the recent Judge's retirement could usher in a new conservative into the US  Supreme court, although there is some precedent to delay appointing Judges in election years. We'll see.  If the repubs ignore this, could it then show the eclipse  at 20 Cancer is not pulling the rug out from under the Mercury in Cancer rx domination submission paradigm of the Mercury Pluto opposition still operating?
... hopefully when Pluto goes over those degrees (25-275.-30 Cap) something can shake down.  Does that seem possible to you?

The third eclipse affects Kennedy as well.  His Vesta/Chiron/Jupiter  is in the same degree as the third NM Solar Partial Eclipse  Vesta 18 Gemini/Chiron 20 Gemini and Jupiter 15 Sag on the 11th of August -- Solar Partial Eclipse 557 am EDT Washington DC at 18 LEO.

Could the Eclipse on the USA Moon ( 17 AQ - 10 H ) ruled by Uranus 8 Gemini,1H and Mercury Rx 24 Cancer 3H in that semi-square aspect help bring about events that could shift public opinion?

Kristen:  I also have been seeing the outlets to all these Eclipses and it does lend hope. At least those of us working with the light have support.  Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts so generously on the events ahead.  It helps.

As always, I am so happy to be learning the EA Natural Law on politics, which I actually have to force myself to pay attn to, and I am grateful there is support to do so, to elevate ourselves.

your grateful student

Tashi
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

Rad

Hi Tashi,

Personally I have never dealt with Eclipses so can't really speak to that relative to your questions. Relative to Kennedy's Lucifer/Pluto conjunction in Cancer this lines up with Trump's Saturn/Venus/Lucifer conjunction. The evil influence I see here is that they seems to have been a 'quiet' effort to get Kennedy to retire from Trump and his goons so that Trump could then have another, extremely more conservative, pick for the "Supreme" Court. This then would set in motion all kinds of rollbacks on various existing laws concerning civil liberties such as abortions and more. This is what, of course, all the Evangelical freaks in America want, the 'base' for the evil called Trump.

God Bless, Rad

Tashi

Hi Rad

Well that is of course right, and clear now.  Seeing the astrological line ups makes it hard to deny/avoid just how evil it is.

What can anyone of us do with collective Lucifer other than keep on with our own light work?  Anything else?

Blessings to us all and thank you as always

Tashi
Tashi

Tashi

just a ps:
Ordering the book, thought I had it, but don't.  And re watching Holland lectures... will comment when I am further into it.

Forgot to mention this.

Blessings, gratitude
Tashi
Tashi

Stacie

Hi all,

Back in the GWB/Cheney days, I did some observation of asteroid Lamb, #16089.  It seemed to correlate with exposure events of evil hiding behind god. It seemed to have an active correlation to the investigation that was being done by special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald, when he got Scooter Libby convicted of pergury relative to the Valerie Plame affair. Right now Lamb is at 6 degrees leo, in the USA's 3rd house, and conjuct USA's north node of the moon. Mueller has Lamb at 4 degrees leo, which is conjunct his natal pluto.  To me this is a hopeful symbol that the investigative work being done through him will lead to progressive exposure of the crimes Trump has committed and is trying to hide/kill.  I think it also shows the critical role the free press is serving right now in reporting and disemminating these kinds of exposures.

Stacie

Rad

Hi Stacie,

Thanks for sharing this.

God Bless, Rad

Stacie

Helena

Hi Rad,

Sometime ago you posted a link to a Beto O'Rourke video (can't seem to find it now) saying he is in fact a symbol of someone who is doing all he can do to counteract this madness,  and i could't agree more. Seeing his example is truly inspirational.
Today i was wondering if he could be a reincarnation of a prominent political figure in the past and thought of Robert Kennedy only has a hint. Did some search and i seems i would not be the only person arriving at this thought and that he is in fact seen as someone that resembles Bob Kennedy, so a message that is somewhere in the collective unconscious?
Seeing their synastry charts it certainly shows that possibility (and curiously they even share the same first 2 names), so my question is, is Beto O'Rourke the reincarnation of Robert Kennedy or are there some souls that simply pick up on where others left off to continue their work, with ties that could be on soul affinity and identity when they where created in the first place, very similar soul types?
Their soul qualities look so close that it seems possible for everyone to feel it, and that is also very interesting, so i was curious on what this really is.
One other fact, on the context of the USA politics, is that O'Rourke has a nodal opposition coming, with NN at 23 Cap., also Kennedy SN, Jup., Moon and Venus conjunction.

Thank you in advance,
Helena

Rad

Hi Helena,

He is part of the very large Kennedy family lineage: not Bobby Kennedy though. So the structure and nature of the Soul is almost identical to many in that linage including Bobby and John Kennedy. He could very well become a future president in America.

Check this: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/im-fcking-proud-guys-watch-beto-orourke-give-hopeful-concession-speech-youll-ever-see/

God Bless, Rad

Stacie

Thank you Helena for asking the question, and thank you Rad for posting a link to Beto's concession speech. What a class act. He emanates a humility that speaks so loudly in his optimism. I haven't seen his chart. Is there a prominent vigo/6th signature?  I sure hope he will become a US President. Have such a good feeling about him.

Stacie

Helena

Hi Rad, Stacie,

Rad, thanks a lot, that is very interesting.
So to see if understood clearly... There are may soul types, each created unique with their own fingerprint so to speak, probably to the exception of same souls, sharing this fingerprint and different ego, and twin souls almost identical because created at the exact same time. However taking this exemple, there are souls that belong to same family in a way that this similarity, using the fingerprint analogy, would be like each a finger of the same hand? If this is so, is this common, could you speak more about it?
It is interesting that such souls simply pick up where the other left off and come along whenever the world creates a circumstance where their signature is needed, in this case, to unite, serve, give hope and a sense of meaning by their example, by being who they are.

Stacie, yes you are right, from the chart i saw, noon time, he has mars in virgo conjunct pluto libra, Robert Kennedy has mars in the 6th house in scorpio conjunct dc (sorry, still have to figure out how to post a chart here)

Rad, thanks again for sharing that,
Helena