School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Robert Mueller, Donald Trump, and the USA

Started by Rad, Apr 15, 2018, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Helena,

"However taking this exemple, there are souls that belong to same family in a way that this similarity, using the fingerprint analogy, would be like each a finger of the same hand? If this is so, is this common, could you speak more about it?"

Yes, like a finger on the same hand relative to the Kennedy family tree. It is not uncommon for Souls to attach themselves to family trees for certain periods of time, over lengths of time: generations. The evolutionary and karmic reasons for all Souls concerned in such family trees are unique to the nature of those Souls that do bond in this way. Sometimes these bonds between various family members can be sustained for tremendous lengths of time, and others relatively shortly, with all combinations within this.

Another example of the same thing: Trump and Hitler are part of a family tree together.

God Bless, Rad

soleil

Hi Rad, Helena, Stacie,

I agree with all of you about Beto. This is the kind of candidate we need in 2020---someone who has integrity, authenticity and passion and has the strength to stand up to Trump. To me he feels like the only Democratic candidate who's capable of getting the electoral college numbers.

Rad, you mentioned in a previous post that the current polarization will likely intensify till Pluto enters Aquarius in 2024. Do you think a Democratic presidency is likely in 2020, given that we're still so entrenched in the Pluto in Capricorn right wing influence?

You mentioned in the previous post that Trump and Hitler are part of a family tree---that is so right on.

Now Trump has fired Sessions and replaced him with one of his lackeys so that the Mueller investigation can be shut down. He's using this 2 month window till the Dems take back the House to get away with as many corrupt and evil things as he can. Any thoughts on the future of the Mueller probe?

All the best,

Soleil

Helena

Hi Rad,

that image makes sense, thank you for explaining it.
Like Soleil, it really helps closing the circle on you said about Trump and Hitler at the time of the elections.
It is really interesting though that we are exploring this family tree subject exactly when the nodes shifted for cancer/cap. :-)

One thing i would like to ask, and that has been a question i have had for some time, is what you think it means that in Hitlers chart there is a nodal return coming, would this have significance in this family tree dynamics? Overall, what would it mean for the world?

Thank you again,
Helena

Rad

Hi Soleil,

"Rad, you mentioned in a previous post that the current polarization will likely intensify till Pluto enters Aquarius in 2024. Do you think a Democratic presidency is likely in 2020, given that we're still so entrenched in the Pluto in Capricorn right wing influence?"

The current polarization will intensify will continue for some time: years and years. The reality of that increasing polarization all over the world is a reflection of the fact that there are two types of humans on the planet that was proved around 2004 based on scientific proof that there are two types of brains for the human species. The structure of the brain in the same but the underlying dynamics within that structure are different: two archetypal soul types. In essence how phenomenal reality is 'perceived and interpreted' is the underlying issue here.  

In 2024 when Pluto goes into Aquarius this increasing polarization will set in motion whole groups of humans, one type, that attempt to reorder human behavior due to the need, core need, for the survival of the species as a whole which will go on for along time. The other type of human will  attempt to fight this in every way possible. The Aquarian traumas that then occur due to this will be unlike anything the human species has yet to confront which is really saying a lot given the types of traumas that humanity has already created.

What humanity as whole then does because of these traumas is what it will come down too. This is all underway now of course but will intensify when Pluto goes into Aquarius. Remember too that Aquarius, Uranus, and the 11th house correlate to the brain as an organ including the physiology/neurology within it in general. 

In an American context I do feel that in the 2020 election a democrat will become the president.

"You mentioned in the previous post that Trump and Hitler are part of a family tree---that is so right on.

Now Trump has fired Sessions and replaced him with one of his lackeys so that the Mueller investigation can be shut down. He's using this 2 month window till the Dems take back the House to get away with as many corrupt and evil things as he can. Any thoughts on the future of the Mueller probe?"

In one way or the other the results of all that Mueller uncovers/ discovers will be made know to the whole of America.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Helena,

"One thing i would like to ask, and that has been a question i have had for some time, is what you think it means that in Hitlers chart there is a nodal return coming, would this have significance in this family tree dynamics? Overall, what would it mean for the world?"

First, the imprint that Hitler left on the planet, and those like him as in Mussolini, etc is within the human collective consciousness which has been, and is now, manifesting all over the planet in the form of all the nationalistic and popularism manifesting all over the planet. This is an example of the 'gaia' of all Souls that are affected by being part of that gaia of Souls. This will only be increasing.  

Second, the actual family tree of Hitler is alive and well in the form of certain Souls alive now as in Trump: and the others that are part of that family tree that are yet to fully manifest. How many others now being elected or installed into power in different countries use the words and behavior of the ever evil Trump as justifications for their own words, actions, and behaviors ? We know the sad answer to this, and the affect/ effect this means for the world.

God Bless, Ra
d

soleil

Hi Rad,

Thanks so much for what you wrote. You mentioned that when Pluto goes into Aquarius, the Aquarian traumas it triggers will be unlike anything humans have so far had to confront. What kinds of things do you foresee?

Since, as you mentioned, Aquarius correlates to the brain/nervous system, do you foresee an escalation in nervous system illnesses, anxiety, mental disorders in general?

It seems like sensitive souls/empaths are already feeling that heightened volatile electrical energy in the air hitting their nervous systems and it's been consistently brutal these past couple of years. Is there a pre-shadow effect of Pluto going into Aquarius that is hitting sensitive souls extra hard even now?

It feels like those of us who believe in truth, facts, justice, fairness, etc., are going through a heavy and challenging growth period right now, while the 40% of the country who is brainwashed, ignorant and delusional and feeds off of hatred and cruelty doesn't seem to be going through much soul growth at all. Once evil has momentum, as it currently does, it blasts through everything with ease and impunity, whereas those of us trying to counteract it feel as if we're trying to lift a giant boulder on a daily basis.

Do you see this imbalance changing with Pluto going into Aquarius?

Really glad you see a Democrat winning in 2020. It's crucial to get this monster out of power before he does even more damage. He is evil to the core and will stop at nothing to enrich himself, retain power and destroy those who refuse to stroke his ego. People seem to underestimate his ability to do evil acts, just as they underestimated Hitler's ability to commit evil in the early years of his ascendancy.

Thanks for your perspective and wisdom. I appreciate it.

All the best,

Soleil

Helena

Hi Rad, Soleil,

Soleil, i deeply resonate with everything you said, specially how this energy is permeating the nervous systems of everyone and specially empaths for some time now. I do think this past nodal transit in aquarius/leo brought that up significantly and gave us a picture of what can be in place once pluto goes into aquarius.
Personally, given what Rad has mentioned, this all becomes a significant stressful energy for souls that won't conform to this and want to think different solutions, take different actions and live their truths but are at the same confronting their own personal and collective crisis, coming from sharing an evolutionary path on planet earth and human condition. One thing i came to do in my own life that really grounds me is to be closer to nature. Every morning, rain or sunshine, i changed my routine and try to have my morning coffee outside, near these trees on my backyard and simply breathe, even if only for a couple of minutes. Almost every day, this little bird will come up for his morning song high on his spot and that is such a special moment. He sings every time and does not care for nothing else, he just salutes the day :-) Such a teacher!
I believe we all have this capacity to ground ourselves, each in our own way.

I see, taken the metaphor we've been using, that we need to take care of or own trees first, leo self-creative actualization, give them good water and sun light, as best as we can, growing in a way that can overshadow darker ones. It is difficult when we all become an integral part of this collective energy, i couldn't agree more. But is also such an analogy to understand how to pollute our water and food, and to destroy nature, truly compromises (and is the darkest agenda) this capacity to maintain our natural selves, our families, communities, essentially our trees, in good health. But we need to. And for that i think there are some Teacher souls that show up when the world most needs them, not only to feed their trees but to be water bearers for Everyone. Jeffrey Wolf Green, Rad, Deva and All the present and past Teachers here in the MB do this for us freely and to everyone, and i always feel that to be grateful is always little for all that is given.

My deepest appreciation,
Helena

soleil

Hi Helena,

Thanks for your post. I agree with everything you said. Nature is the most grounding force around---the embodiment of God/Goddess---and the energy of its presence is so healing. Like you, I spend at least a few minutes of quiet time every day just communing with the trees, birds, geckos, etc.. It has become a necessary part of my day.

I particularly resonate with trees. Unfortunately, since Trump has been around, the anti natural law vibe which has poisoned a lot of people has led to at least 10 people in my neighborhood chopping down the tallest oldest trees in the area for literally no reason. Very hard to witness this but I keep reminding myself that nature itself understands creation and destruction and doesn't get attached to the world of material form. As you said, nature is a great teacher.

All the best,

Soleil

Rad

Hi Soleil,

"Do you see this imbalance changing with Pluto going into Aquarius?"

There are a variety of possible scenarios that will take place then that reflect the natural law of free choice that then becomes the determinant of what scenarios manifest. The most likely one will be the manifestation of increasingly traumatic/ catastrophic events whose intent is in fact to changing the imbalance: to reorder humans orientation to the totality of the world in which they live. In essence from the perversion of all the natural laws to natural laws themselves; from self interest and exclusion that manifests from this to giving, sharing and inclusion.

At this point in time there is no way of knowing what those choices will be, just like now in the current time we are living.

God Bless, Rad

Helena

Hi Soleil,

i know what you mean... Trees, plants, send us many messages and healing/grounding energy.

Thank you for sharing too,
Helena

Tashi

Dearest Rad

QuoteThere are a variety of possible scenarios that will take place then that reflect the natural law of free choice that then becomes the determinant of what scenarios manifest. The most likely one will be the manifestation of increasingly traumatic/ catastrophic events whose intent is to change the imbalance: to reorder humans orientation to the totality of the world in which they live. In essence from the perversion of all the natural laws to natural laws themselves; from self interest and exclusion that manifests from this to giving, sharing and inclusion.

At this point in time there is no way of knowing what those choices will be, just like now in the current time we are living

I recently met a Mayan timekeeper/time-traveler who Linda & I did a class with on EA Zoom. He warned us that in 2029 - the way things looked a few months ago- an asteroid is going to hit North America and maybe off of the West Coast of Southern California, near Malibu Santa Barbara because he says there is a shelf in that part of the ocean, related to humanity's history*. He said the recent fire in that area meant to him that humanity will now survive. Up until this sign, he felt the needed catastrophe, as you describe above, would have to happen, and only a small percentage of humanity would survive because we were so out of balance with the Earth.

Rad, are you familiar with the Mayan Sixth Sun Calendar? 

He says the portal is now open in Malibu and almost guarantees that humanity will be saved. We are going to build a 3d portal in Malibu that aligns to the sixth sun calendar portal.

* Explained in the EA ZOOM class. He gave us a lot of charts to study, including April 2029. The charts are all in the EA Zoom class on youtube.

This man Jose Ajpumovon is a Mayan Timekeeper from the 4th century, http://firstmortherearth.com and http://joseajpumunov.com.  He works with bright caring humans who want to save the planet.

If this is something you can comment on I appreciate it. If it is out of the scope of this message board forgive me. It is my concern for how to help humanity that this question arises. I had lived in Malibu and I teach EA out there. That home survived and a lot around it went down. It is quite devastating and I am trying to see the divine plan.  Your posts have of course helped, as always.

Gratefully
Tashi

be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

soleil

Hi Rad,

What you said is key---that increasingly catastrophic events will force people to think and care about everyone, not just themselves.

With gratitude,

Soleil

Rad

Hi Tashi,

I am not familiar with any of that stuff. Don't wish to comment on it.

God Bless, Rad

Tashi

Thanks - I understand.
Respectfully
Tashi
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

Stacie

Micheal Cohen's statement today is not the kind of public statement you normally hear.  People don't normally reference "˜path's of darkness', the way that he described today.  I felt his message in my bones.  To think he feels liberaberated even with 3 years of jail staring him in the face, considering the enetitlement he was used to, is striking. Evil is a scary business... I hope he succeeds in throwing it off the way it appears he's attempting to....

https://www.apnews.com/b509b9f6182b4e0ea75303fecab1c2ca

Stacie