Started by Stacie, May 02, 2018, 02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Heather,

Yes to all.

God Bless, Rad

Helena

Hi Rad,

this comes a bit in side subject to the thread, but in the last days this rapper Kanye West that came with an interview that we all probably heard of... and what got me the most is that he actually refers to trump as "We are both dragon energy. He is my brother"

What is your view of this, if you can say? Would this be an exact description of a contract, attraction to evil energy or something like possession?
I've read interviews and it seems that everyone that knew this person describes a big disappointment, surprise and shock, like this person his just mentally ill.

Thank you,
Helena

Stacie

This is a good conversation, my friends.

I frankly did not realize Trump made a contract (sorry,been out of the loop) but it makes perfect sense.  The question I have now is why is God/dress allowing this so-called leading country of the free world, USA, to be run by people with contracts? I'm sick of it. A lot of us are. If God/ess  is stronger than evil then why does God/dress continue allow evil to run this country instead of championing and "˜adding upon' others who are motivated by actual desires and determinations to make this place a more equitable world? I felt like Barack Obama was one such person that God/dress was trying to champion but I feel like the country chewed him up and spit him out for trying. 

Rad, could you say a little bit about Faustian deals?

Rad

Hi Stacie,

It's not a matter of the natural God/ess 'allowing' this to occur at all. It is a function of the 'free choice' that is inherent to all Souls in human form that has been created by that natural God/ess that is the underlying issue here. And 'why' the Creation was created that way is another matter. So through choice making humans are responsible for what they create: individually and collectively.

Here is a definition of the famous Faustian deal or bargain that comes from the encyclopedia Britannica:  Faustian bargain, a pact whereby a person trades something of supreme moral or spiritual importance, such as personal values or the soul, for some worldly or material benefit, such as knowledge, power, or riches. The term refers to the legend of Faust (or Faustus, or Doctor Faustus), a character in German folklore and literature, who agrees to surrender his soul to an evil spirit (in some treatments, Mephistopheles, or Mephisto, a representative of Satan) after a certain period of time in exchange for otherwise unattainable knowledge and magical powers that give him access to all the world's pleasures. A Faustian bargain is made with a power that the bargainer recognizes as evil or amoral. Faustian bargains are by their nature tragic or self-defeating for the person who makes them, because what is surrendered is ultimately far more valuable than what is obtained, whether or not the bargainer appreciates that fact.

God Bless, Rad

AquaVirgo

Hello all,

I've been a sometime visitor to this forum for awhile, but feel moved to reply to this thread because of my own experiences. You see, I was born to a mother who has made such a contract. Her evolutionary condition is between 2nd and 3rd stage Consensus -- so we're not talking a diabolical genius, at this point. But what she is, is a sadistic energy vampire the likes of which I've never seen in my nearly 50 years. She's wily, cunning, filled will ill will toward everyone else. She married into a family who was also under the influence of evil (the woman who brokered her marriage, a sister-in-law, has also made the contract. She is much smarter, thus much more influential over others, as a 2nd stage Individuated. She belongs in prison, but of course goes free). I was conceived with my mother's deliberate intention to take her anger out on me -- so the abuse started as soon as I could walk. (My own evolutionary condition is 1st stage Spiritual.)

The physical, psychological, and spiritual torment I have experienced is a saga that could fill volumes. But my reason for posting, is that I have had a front row seat to evil. I've been much closer to it than I'd ever have liked. And what I can say as a result:

Stacie, I love your good heart. I too share an abiding compassion for all living beings. But when in the presence of one who has made this contract, there is no compassion to be felt for that soul. NOT to say I wish my mother ill (indeed, she's in a hell of her own making). In a case like this, compassion takes the form of not judging the decision she made, at whatever point, to begin harming and even killing other living things; understanding the emotional dynamics, and extreme self-obsession, that tempt a soul to make such a choice in the first place; and digesting all anger toward her soul, for everything done to me. Evil wants to keep me angry and victimized: so, in dissolving those feelings, I realize more of my own true nature. Evil knows it will never have my soul, and so just tries to distract me from reaching my goal -- conscious union with God.

This does bring me to a question, though, Rad. When you say the soul is explained the consequences of their choice, exactly how is this happening? Is it a dialogue, or accomplished through projected images? Is the exchange with Satan itself, or an emissary? Does this occur during a life, or between lives? If during a life, does it happen in the dream state, or in waking consciousness?

I'd also like to add, for those of us who are confronted with such souls on our path, that there is use in the experience. My mother's treatment of me -- which would've put her in prison, and made me a ward of the state -- has illuminated for me the inner dynamics I've had toward myself for over 1,000 years. Hence the need to experience all this in harsh, unrelenting totality, so that I can recognize how evil manifests itself within my own consciousness. It comes down to choice for all of us! So I choose, in those moments when I'm tempted by anger, depression, futility/doom, victimization, or self-loathing, to stick with God and my spiritual practice. "Satan, get behind me." And it works.

I can't enclose everything I know, in this one post, but will answer questions for anyone who would like to know more about the dynamics of a soul who has made this contract -- and how those dynamics manifest, even in a lower evolutionary condition.

With love to all.

Rad

Hi AquaVirgo,

"This does bring me to a question, though, Rad. When you say the soul is explained the consequences of their choice, exactly how is this happening? Is it a dialogue, or accomplished through projected images? Is the exchange with Satan itself, or an emissary? Does this occur during a life, or between lives? If during a life, does it happen in the dream state, or in waking consciousness?"

It is explained either through dialogue or a thought transference into the one who is making the contract with Evil. In most cases the exchange is made through an 'evolved' emissary of Satan. It can occur  either during a given life, or between lives as in the case of Donald Trump. It is never done during a dream state: only in a waking state of consciousness that can also be like a trance state.

God Bless, Rad

Tashi

Dear Rad
Thank you for this illuminating conversation.  

I don't really know how to spot this contract with evil, so I am looking at DT's chart using the 951pm 17 Leo chart.

I can see his contract in his aurua and his demeanour, but can I ask you for guidance on how to observe/corelate to grok it in the chart?

Is the signature of his contract seen by observing:

1.  Is it Lucifer or Hades that is the symbol for the contract or both?

Does his Lucifer at 18 Cancer is on the Nodes of Saturn Jupiter and Pluto,  point to his contract for world dominance?

Do you consider his Hades at 25 Aries, squaring his Venus at 25 Cancer.  The Moon (ruler of Ven in Cancer) is conj South Node conj in Sag - that is ruled by his Jup/Chiron conjunction that is opposing his Hades?

2.  Or do we always begin with Pluto?  

Pluto in Leo Rising conj Mars and ruled by a Uranus North Node Sun conjunction? This takes us back to the MoonJupiter in Sag  ruling his Lucifer/Saturn/Venus  as the "chord" that loops and are the final dispositers  that pull in Lucifer on Venus and opposing Hades?

3.  The South Node of Venus is exactly on his Mercury ( in the chord w/ Lucifer/Venus Saturn)  Does this reveal the sell out for money and the promise of Authority of the patriarchal hierarchical paradigm (Cancer/Capricorn)?

I am just beginning to work with Evil so I am very grateful for your guidance.

Thankyou

Tashi

be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

Tashi

RAD
QuoteFirst, here are the birth charts for both Cohen and Daniels: noon charts. 
Cohen's natal Lucifer is 23 Leo which conjuncts his S.Node of Lucifer which is 25 Leo.
This then conjunct Mueller's natal Venus, and Trumps natal Mars which is conjunct his own S.Node of Lucifer.
Daniels natal Lucifer is 27 Pisces, her N.Node of Lucifer is 29 Aquarius, and her S.Node is 6 Leo. Note her natal Mars is, yes, conjunct Trumps N.Node of Lucifer in his 7th House.

Wow!

Saw this in the other thread.  So I see that it is Lucifer.  And I will switch to the 29 Leo Rising for DT

I saw an entity in him.  Rad can you help me understand that?  How the contract could create it, he seemed to be controlled by it completely.

Thanks again
Tashi
Tashi

Rad

Hi Tashi,

That 'entity' is the energy/ consciousness of Lucifer itself: and being controlled by it. In the symbols you discovered add this to it that you found in that other thread: the lawyer, Michael Avenatti, has his own lunar S.Node at 26 Leo. You can't make this stuff up. Speaks for itself.

God Bless, Rad

Tashi

Thanks,
Now that makes sense! 
I have seen it in others and it seems quite menacing towards anyone who wants to interfere with it.
Grateful for your insights, as always.

Tashi

Tashi

soleil

Hi Rad,

You mentioned that Michael Avenatti's lunar S. Node is at 26 Leo (which, I think, conjuncts Trump's S. Node of Lucifer + Michael Cohen's natal Lucifer and S. Node of Lucifer).

While Avenatti is acting as a catalyst to bring out the truth, the right is starting to attack him and unearth some possible bad press. He's taking a bold but risky strategy. Based on his chart in relation to Cohen's and Trump's, what are your thoughts on his continued role in Trump's unmasking?

Thanks.

Soleil

Rad

Hi Soleil.

"You mentioned that Michael Avenatti's lunar S. Node is at 26 Leo (which, I think, conjuncts Trump's S. Node of Lucifer + Michael Cohen's natal Lucifer and S. Node of Lucifer). While Avenatti is acting as a catalyst to bring out the truth, the right is starting to attack him and unearth some possible bad press. He's taking a bold but risky strategy. Based on his chart in relation to Cohen's and Trump's, what are your thoughts on his continued role in Trump's unmasking?"

Trumps S.Node of Lucifer conjuncts his natal Mars in Leo in his 12th. I feel Avenatti's role will be to progressively unmask Trump relative to a variety of documents that serve in that unmaking as he has already been doing.

God Bless, Rad