Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Jul 19, 2018, 07:07 AM
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Astrology article on current and future transits  (Read 570 times)
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« on: Jun 08, 2018, 03:43 AM »

Hi Rad,

I have written an article on some of the current transits, based on the transit of Pluto conjunct it´s own South Node in Capricorn. I would like to post it here and hopefully start a discussion where others can add their inputs too so we can all have a larger understanding of where we are heading. May I post it here?

Thank you

All the best
« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2018, 08:50 AM by Skywalker » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 08, 2018, 05:37 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Of course. Thanks for asking.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jun 08, 2018, 09:14 AM »

Link to article in pdf format

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vy2qntwm9sgjjt/The%20end%20of%20the%20world%20as%20we%20know%20it%20PDF.pdf?dl=0

Thanks Rad
« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2018, 09:27 AM by Skywalker » Logged
Kismine

« Reply #3 on: Jun 08, 2018, 10:50 PM »

HI,skywalker,thank you for your article.I am a chinese,canont open the Linked File .could you post the entire article here?
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Jun 09, 2018, 01:42 AM »

Hi Kismine,

For some reason i wasn't able to post it but send me a message with your email and I can send it directly.

All the best
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Jun 18, 2018, 02:19 AM »

Here is a link to the Zoom meeting based on the article which was co hosted by Wendy Groomes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO51sqOvpGI&t=2s
« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2018, 03:22 AM by Skywalker » Logged
dollydaydream

« Reply #6 on: Jun 18, 2018, 05:24 AM »

Skywalker, thanks for the article you posted recently.  I have not had chance to read it yet but I will be doing so as soon as I have finished moving house and dealing with all the drama that entails.  I want to give my full attention to your article and always appreciate your insights.  DDD
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Jun 18, 2018, 06:52 AM »

Hi DDD,

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you find value in it!

All the best
Kismine

« Reply #8 on: Jun 19, 2018, 12:11 AM »

hi,skywalker,thank you for asking.here is my email.  kisminejaz@gmail.com.

all the best!!
soleil

« Reply #9 on: Jun 23, 2018, 08:52 PM »

Hi Skywalker,

Wow. The piece you wrote is amazing---thorough, well-researched, insightful, powerful.

You highlight really important points that very few are talking about or even know about (like brainwashing through the media, control of the environment/our bodies/minds by corporations, etc.).

I wish more people understood the reality of what is going on. The more people like you write about the truth, the more widely it will become known. I also like the spiritual component you spoke about at the end.

Thanks again for your article. Very compelling.

Soleil

p.s. You may have already read it, but there's a great book by Jane Mayer of the NY Times called "Dark Money," which exposes those who are perpetrating the things you talked about (at least in the U.S): mainly a handful of Republican billionaire families who are controlling this country behind the scenes. Disturbing and upsetting to read about, but eye-opening.
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Jun 24, 2018, 03:30 AM »

Hi Soleil,

Thank you for your feedback and support, it´s great when people understand what´s going on and as you say, those who are aware need to speak up and act! That´s why I´m standing for truth, I can´t sit by and watch what is happening to our planet and all its life forms without doing something.

All the best
Helena

« Reply #11 on: Jun 24, 2018, 05:36 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

i am sorry that i am a little late in thank you for your article, that i actually read with much interest when you posted it. I've been meaning to go through all of it with more time and comment with some questions also with more dept. Thank you for writing that and sharing it with us. It gives much to all we will be facing the next years with a sharp perspective.
I was very impressed by it. I wasn't aware for instance of that Geoengineering scheme... it is in fact revolting. I even dreamed the following night that i was telling everyone and no one believed me, i was so angry... Even if that is a bit of  unconscious residue of my natal Kassandra conjunct sun/mercury, it is also the general feeling people go trough in times of propaganda and populism. We are all threatened to suffer from "Kassandra syndrome" if we don't do something. Words alone are not enough to pass a message when people who have taken over power positions are using words as the main weapon to distort meaning. Look at all the countries that have this people ruling major decisions. We need to make our lives translate meaning, that is only possible with right action... What a challenge!  Smiley  

I really get some immediate comfort on Rad's advice of taking the long view. That can pave the road for small steps and truth will get by.

Thanks again,
Helena

p.s. Ok... after posting, i decided to check where asteroid kassandra was going through this days... conjunct north node leo and conjunct venus. Speaks for itself doesn't it?
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2018, 05:46 AM by Helena » Logged
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #12 on: Jun 25, 2018, 03:09 AM »

Hi Helena,

Thank you for your feedback, please feel free to comment and add your personal insights or ask questions. There is so much I didn´t go into because it would be overwhelming.

I really know what you mean about the Kassandra feeling...There has to be a Kassandra antidote!

Rad is right about the long view as these processes take time. To me it really has to do with our personal responsibility and choices, and what you said about living lives with meaning is exactly what I think too. What´s the point of being alive if we are not going to truly live? Now with the North Node of the Moon in Leo even more so, we need to have a sense of purpose that contributes to the whole.

What keeps me strong is knowing that the collective consciousness evolves as we stand in our truth and these are very long processes, much longer than one lifetime, so essentially this is a collective spiritual dynamic which we contribute to with our consciousness and emotions. The hard part is accepting that life is not what we have all been believing or expecting it to be and that the future is not looking bright.

The spiritual perspective is the only one I know that can keep us sane.

All the best
Helena

« Reply #13 on: Jun 26, 2018, 09:05 AM »

Hi Skywalker and Everyone,

it's true. Well, i wouldn't have the antidote, and i can assure you i am learning by experience... but if the breeding ground of evil is negativity, positivity aligned with action can take somewhere.
I can share a life episode of recently having this fortunate synchronicity that got me to notice a book i had bought some time ago and forgot on the shelf. This book speaks exactly about positive action and the fact that scientific research shows that positivity can only make people flourish and grow in a ratio of 3 to 1, a term the author has coined "positivity ratio".
This is a very virgo thing, but in a way i came to realise now that applied to EA, this ratio can also reflect some scientific basis for the cardinal cross and pluto transits, negativity that needs to be counteracted with positive action, three times more, not ignoring that negativity is part, that one essential part of the equation, to healthy functioning and overcoming obstacles, pluto again.
I don't know if this makes much sense by the way i am putting it, but to me this can be a practical tool backed with some scientific evidence, for looking at this pluto transit with clear acceptance of what it is, like you said, not at all what we have been expecting. If we put saturn there too, with a LOT of patience, see where we can pick up more courage and individuality, grounded emotional security, and pay attention to what others are saying, aligning with the ones that are speaking the truth that we also feel and help us stay in the path (the aries, cancer, libra positive expression). It is in this 3 points that we can insist in positivity to effect any change in past and society, all that capricorn past for another kind of future that is not just wishful thinking and pollyannish but true seeing and accepting what is there right now.

I think too, as you say, that this north node in leo, and in fact the same transit passing on the nodes of neptune, was this great, and for some (like me), unpleasant opportunity to take notice of what needs to be worked on collectively and objectified personally, until pluto itself meets these nodes. It's homework. Like a call to the reality we are all going to be facing anyway next, there are no illusions when we pay attention. And if we take this north node leo and tap on the development of our personal creativity, whatever that is, we can get a good base from which to grow and solidify a positive self-image, later when the nodes move to cancer, more independent of what are the external pressures, and benefit society with whatever little we have to offer. Wouldn't that translate into a revolution in our relationship to ourselves and our self-suficiency, uranus in taurus, ruling that south node?
I personally think that this work that uranus is asking we do with ourselves is not going to be easy. We all need to be looking at what we do with our physical bodies in terms of nutrition and self-care, its impact on the earth and our ability to survive. Money, where it comes from and specially who are we giving it to, what we give value and what kind of world are we contributing to. We have discussing a change to healthier ways of living for long but now is tic-tacking. And sadly that means we are becoming aware of our less good participation, we are getting the messages, like knowing humans are faking clouds does make us look at the sky with a different eye. One other simple example is that as humans when we (or most of us hopefully) watch and listen to this horror of little children taken away from their parents at the USA border, we share the feelings of heartbreak, disgust and anger, and the sense that is utterly wrong. But if we think that at the same time we can probably be looking at this awful thing standing in shoes that were made by a 6 year old in an underdeveloped country, there is something on a soul level that just does not add up. It is not that we should all beat ourselves and do the virgo/pisces compensation of suddenly wanting a "perfect life with perfect natural shoes" (which would also make the world collapse), but starting by accepting that we have built a world where these things were not be seen... My point is that we all have this "shoes" somewhere, we have all been contributing to this on some level, and that is why someone like trump is standing where it is. it is no more than a fake plastic mirror image of what a leader and president should be. That is the reflection of our collective plastic garbage right there unfortunately... But with a positive frame of mind we can start by making practical small changes that can gradually become more consistent.
To me these are the unconscious messages that we are going to start getting on a personal and collective level with this uranus in taurus, to get rid of this plastic, until pluto meets its own south node and only then fully dedicate to adopt new natural structures... Would you agree? But somehow i sense that we will personally deal with it for the next years and spread the message only when uranus goes into gemini. Maybe we have a good message to spread then if we are careful enough to filter the meaning. Let's be positive  Smiley

Again, thank you for your work and the impulse for others to start thinking and communicating about these things, hope more people here in the MB speak their hearts about it too.

Also, for anyone interested in knowing the reference i mentioned above, here is the link

https://www.amazon.com/Positivity-Top-Notch-Research-Reveals-Upward-ebook/dp/B001NLKWUI/ref=la_B0034Q41LG_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1530023906&sr=1-1

Best to All,
Helena
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #14 on: Jun 28, 2018, 02:56 PM »

Hi Helena,

Thank you so much for everything you wrote. I want to reply with time and that will only be in a few days but for now let me say that I really liked what you said here:

"And if we take this north node leo and tap on the development of our personal creativity, whatever that is, we can get a good base from which to grow and solidify a positive self-image, later when the nodes move to cancer, more independent of what are the external pressures, and benefit society with whatever little we have to offer. Wouldn't that translate into a revolution in our relationship to ourselves and our self-suficiency, uranus in taurus, ruling that south node?"

One thing that comes to mind when reading this is that along with serving society, also using our creativity to serve the Source as we develop a spiritual purpose. That to me translates into a life with deep meaning and value which goes far beyond one single lifetime.

Thank you for speaking your heart!

All the best
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: