Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Dec 15, 2018, 10:51 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rulers of Pluto and PPP  (Read 424 times)
sunflower

« on: Jun 27, 2018, 02:53 PM »

Namaste everyone

I am reading the posts here since a while now but i haven't posted much yet. I feel much attracted to Evolutionary Astrology and i would like to understand how to integrate Pluto's ruler and PPP ruler in EA paradigm.
While looking at charts i found Pluto's ruler opposing PPP ruler or PPP ruler conjunct Pluto...just some examples  related to the rulers of Pluto and PPP as facilitators or not in the process of evolution of Soul.

Any insight would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Sunflower

Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 28, 2018, 05:11 AM »

Hi Sunflower,

Everything in the birth chart correlates to the ongoing evolution of the Soul. The Pluto paradigm is the core of that evolution in any chart. Once that is understood then any symbol in the total chart, including the examples you are citing, can be understood correctly because of the core individual context symbolized by the Pluto paradigm. In essence this allows us to understand the why of any given dynamic in the total birth chart. The reasons for this or that. The opposition, conjunction, or any other aspect has it's own archetypes that apply to whatever symbols are involved in them, i.e. PPP opposed the planetary ruler of Pluto, and so on.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2018, 06:39 AM by Rad » Logged
sunflower

« Reply #2 on: Jun 28, 2018, 02:54 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for the answer. I will try to go deeper with understanding Pluto paradigm and the dynamic through the evolutionary direction.

Blessings,
Sunflower
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: