Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sep 21, 2018, 12:09 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Mars Transit In Aquarius .. An Audio discussion with Kristin Fontana  (Read 613 times)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« on: Jul 03, 2018, 05:27 AM »

Hi All,

Below are links to a discussion with Kristin Fontana about the Mars transit through Aquarius.

God Bless, Rad

Part ONE
https://kfontana.audioacrobat.com/download/MarsRetrogradeJune262018.mp3

Part TWO
https://kfontana.audioacrobat.com/download/EclipseOverviewJulyAug2018.mp3
Tashi

« Reply #1 on: Jul 04, 2018, 11:42 PM »

Kristen
Thanks for sharing with us all.  You are such an inspiration and I love the way you make the astrology so accessible.  I really enjoyed listening to your talks (2x)!

Rad or Kristen and both or anyone

The more I have been looking at this summer's transits and listening to your take on the eclipses and beyond the more I am thinking about the end of the Pluto Neptune sextile.   Especially now that Saturn is catching up with Pluto?

The sextile continues through Pluto in Aquarius and Neptune in Aries and then this sextile is going to end around 2030 depending on the orbs. 

Q:  Rad what orb would you use? Could you comment on the significance of the long sextile?

The Pluto Neptune cycle began with the conjunction at 8 Gemini in 1881 - the Sextile started when Neptune entered Libra as early as 1942 and Pluto is in Leo...

Q  Could souls who chose to experience this 88 year Pluto Neptune sextile be defined as a lightworker brigade? I mean there are billions who have it and are clearly not lightworkers.

It's pretty interesting to note our paradigm changing EA founder was born with this EXACT same Planetary phase combo/chord.. Saturn balsamic to Pluto, both in that same relationship/sextile to Neptune.. and JWG  will be remembered for changing the face of modern astrology..  -  it gives me hope!

There is an EA quote I think I heard Rose Marcus say about Neptune (in Pisces )  - the idea of having to stop projecting our limiting beliefs on the existing reality. 

Q:  Could that also be what a Pluto Neptune aspect that lasts 88 years might help us all achieve?

Rudhyar March 23, 1895 – September 13, 1985) was born at the beginning of Pluto in Gemini and his last 40 some years the Pluto Neptune sextile was operating...

Sharing, caring, inclusion
Gratitude for all you all do.
Tashi

be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jul 06, 2018, 05:35 AM »

Hi Tashi,

The sextile continues through Pluto in Aquarius and Neptune in Aries and then this sextile is going to end around 2030 depending on the orbs.

"Q:  Rad what orb would you use? Could you comment on the significance of the long sextile?"

I use a five degree orb for the sextile. I won't comment on the significance/ archetype of this long sextile other than to say the underlying archetypes correlate with Pluto, the Soul, desiring ultimate meaning, Neptune, in order to understand the nature of the Creation: Neptune. Within that bottom line lie all the other archetypes that correlate with Pluto and Neptune and how they manifest on a cyclic basis through time relative to the entire cycle and the 8 natural phases between them. If you really want to look in depth into this then it's a matter of reading and understanding history, and correlating that to this cycle.

"The Pluto Neptune cycle began with the conjunction at 8 Gemini in 1881 - the Sextile started when Neptune entered Libra as early as 1942 and Pluto is in Leo...

Q  Could souls who chose to experience this 88 year Pluto Neptune sextile be defined as a lightworker brigade? I mean there are billions who have it and are clearly not lightworkers."

You already answered your own question

"There is an EA quote I think I heard Rose Marcus say about Neptune (in Pisces )  - the idea of having to stop projecting our limiting beliefs on the existing reality.

Q:  Could that also be what a Pluto Neptune aspect that lasts 88 years might help us all achieve?"

In the end this is about not PROJECTING BELIEFS of any kind on the natural nature of the manifest Creation. In the end it's about KNOWING what is natural true, and that which is not true. I don't need to 'believe' the sky is blue, I simply know it because of the fact that it is blue. In the same way eliminating, Pluto, all beliefs that are projected and considered true, Neptune, and replacing all that with the knowledge of that which is inherently true about the actual nature of the manifest Creation.

God Bless, Rad
Tashi

« Reply #3 on: Jul 06, 2018, 12:44 PM »

Dearest Rad

Thank you so much.  I will now look carefully at the Pluto Neptune sextile giving it a 5 degree orb as it is ending.. that is very helpful.  You are right about history.  I am re-reading the Great Cosmic Mother that was prescribed to us in the EA course.  and as soon as the new EA Book arrives I am going to gobble it up.  I am a history buff, and I do correlate history to EA Astrology..

The fall of the Berlin wall correlates to all these young people who are coming of age with the Uranus, Neptune Saturn conjunction in all different phases... I am always showing them the correlation.  Learned all this in the 90s at the EA class... So much to know.  I will look back at the 1881 period when I can..  Thanks for the help.

I am watching the Holland DVD tapes again.  I have watched them so many times.  I wonder if anyone else has this experience.  It's all new!  So I am going to watch them several times before I comment anymore about the content.  As always it is mind blowing and fun and great to see the Great Cosmic Mother shining through JWG....

PS:  Where can we order the EA Journal.  I am starting to teach a lot more in LA and I can sell copies at RAMA Institute and RAMA.tv.. ( Kaypacha also teaches here )  I can't find it on the books page?

My ongoing gratitude,

thanks always

Tashi

Tashi
Kristin

« Reply #4 on: Jul 07, 2018, 10:25 AM »

Hi Tashi,

You wrote." I am watching the Holland DVD tapes again.  I have watched them so many times.  I wonder if anyone else has this experience.  It's all new!  So I am going to watch them several times before I comment anymore about the content.  As always it is mind blowing and fun and great to see the Great Cosmic Mother shining through JWG"

Yes it is SO TRUE with all of the Pluto material. So many others have also commented about this truth and I can also speak for myself in reading the Pluto books, or any of JWG's Pluto material for that matter. One of the reasons it feels ever brand new every time the Soul picks it up, is that we are ever evolving, especially for those immersed in the work of the Soul. When the Soul is ready to take a dive, it can't happen fast enough. As the layers are peeled away and you expand, you are able to take in the material more deeply. It continues to penetrate to the essence of anyone who wishes to know the truth of what is needed to evolve, and it naturally adds to your feeling of wholeness.

I remember JWG telling me that wherever he would travel, he would always take the Autobiography of a Yogi with him, by Yogananda. He shared that he had read the book countless times and every time it felt brand new, and that he was able to get even more out of it. This is true for any material that is rooted in natural laws and natural teachings.

I encourage anyone to pick up the books again or re-watch the school DVD's and videos that are available and re-visit them. You will be amazed at what you are able to glean from them time and time again. Every time, ever brand new.

I too LOVE the Holland DVD's.

Peace,
Kristin
« Last Edit: Jul 07, 2018, 10:37 AM by Kristin » Logged
Tashi

« Reply #5 on: Jul 11, 2018, 12:27 AM »

Kristen
I am glad I am in good company.  Those mesmerizing DVD's have me thinking I am just learning it all for the first time, and I feel so innocent and excited as I am rediscovering the wiley ways of Natural Law ... zen mind, beginner's mind?  square one?  a good place to be for sure

Thanks for sharing that perspective.

And all you do

Blessings
Tashi

Tashi
lindabolley

« Reply #6 on: Jul 24, 2018, 07:50 AM »

Hi Tashi and Kristin,  I just wanted to chime in and say that I am a student of EA via Kim Marie Weimer's Evolutionary Astrology.net.  Kim Marie is a GREAT teacher and I've learned a lot over the last 2 years. 

But, there is something about listening to Jeffrey speak and teach this material, the way he words things...it's almost like I go out of body and remember things I already know intuitively.  My method of learning now is to continue with Kim Marie's courses, but I stay on this message board and I watch Jeffrey's DVD's as well.  I feel I need to hear his words.  A full transcription of his school came with my materials from Kim Marie and just reading how he taught this and worded everything...incredibly profound. 

Kristin I love your podcasts with Deva! Thank you so much....learning a lot by listening.

Linda
Kristin

« Reply #7 on: Jul 24, 2018, 12:42 PM »

Yes Linda, I agree, Jeffrey teaches in a holistic way, which allows the teachings to become whole within you, versus just taking something in through the mind.

I used to close my eyes when I was listening to the DVD's, which allowed the teachings to land in my Soul versus just my head. It s a total experience ~ other worldly indeed, which explains where these teachings originated, Goddess Bless Sri Yukteswar.

Jeffrey will remind you what you already intuitively KNOW, simply in his delivery; in voice, in canter and in word choice.

We are all fortunate to have this body of work to guide us back to the root of who we are and to shine a light forward.

~Kristin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: