Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Oct 21, 2020, 07:31 PM
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: THE TRANSIT OF NEPTUNE BY JWG  (Read 4624 times)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #15 on: Nov 02, 2019, 03:42 PM »

Hi Tashi,

I only used Greta as an example of the Pluto in Sagittarius generation relative to the young folks who are stepping up for the planets need in order to survive.

I do not want to go into an analysis of her or anyone else in the context of this thread.

God Bless, Rad
Tashi

« Reply #16 on: Nov 03, 2019, 02:09 PM »

Sure,
Thanks

Respectfully
Tashi

be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com
Tashi

« Reply #17 on: Nov 04, 2019, 05:11 AM »

PS:  Is there a better place to ask these questions about Pluto in Sag and her? I am always truly deepened and fascinated by what EA/you can teach me/us about charts.
Always more to learn,
Gratefully
Tashi

Tashi
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #18 on: Nov 04, 2019, 07:12 AM »

Hi Tashi,

The very last chapter in JWG's 2nd book on Pluto is all about Pluto in Sagittarius.

Every thread on this mb has it's own context/ focus that is the basis of what happens within it by way of the teaching and/ or questions related to it. So, for example, no one can just post a chart of Thurnburg and ask questions about her, or anyone else, unless it is posted by one of the moderators for a reason.

God Bless, Rad
Tashi

« Reply #19 on: Nov 05, 2019, 12:06 PM »

Hi Rad
Got it. Love the Pluto books, will read that soon.
Keeping my Uranus South Node conjunction in check is never easy. LOL, but I am so grateful for all the wonderful learning on this board, I will keep trying to get it right.
So many thanks.

Tashi

Tashi
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #20 on: Nov 05, 2019, 02:46 PM »

Hi Tashi,

Thanks for understanding.

God Bless, Rad
Tashi

« Reply #21 on: Nov 06, 2019, 10:19 AM »

ahh... of course

Ordered another copy of Pluto part one. I must have worn it out. Been reading the EA Glossary about Pluto in SAG.. as always so brilliant.
Always grateful to the Pluto material and the ea school.

Thanks as well,
Tashi

Tashi
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #22 on: Oct 18, 2020, 04:43 AM »

Hi Rad and All,

I thought this is a very interesting article to share considering the astrological future transits of Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto over the nodes of neptune in Aquarius. Jupiter/Saturn transit next year references to Neptune's transit at the last degrees of pisces, Pluto transit has Neptune transiting aries in a decade to come.
The article could be seen as covering much of the current and future group dynamics of 'belief' and how broad is its capacity to reach everyone's psyche in the age of internet. It also aggregates incredibly well the concepts of delusion and evil when they are at presenting the opposite reality of what God is, pretending do work in the name of 'God' and presenting themselves as an actual religion. (It is also to consider this specific movement came to life when the south node of the moon was transiting Neptune's own south node in 2017/18)

Rad, this touches on something i have been thinking about for some time which is if we are now at a time when the evolutionary states themselves are shifting towards new ideas of what are the consensus mainstream values and individuated advancing new values specifically, when times seem to be moving quite rapidly at changing the mainstream. Do you see this happening? And if so what changes int he spiritual states relative to this?
It also seems astrology itself is going to face the challenges of presenting all kinds of beliefs in relation to what are actual natural truths, to which i see the spiritual value of EA having a fundamental and hopefully positive role.

Here is the article

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/06/qanon-nothing-can-stop-what-is-coming/610567/

Thank you,
Helena
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #23 on: Oct 19, 2020, 04:24 AM »

Hi Helena,

Yes, that article is really something because of how it reflects the power of delusion, delusional beliefs, taht are considered actual reality by those that NEED TO BELIEVE in such things. Those that do of course are the Souls on Earth who need to feel as if they are victims, victims to everything, utterly unable to accept the responsibility for their own lives. As such, these types of humans need to find scapegoats in all kinds of ways in order to be able to blame someone in order to feel victimized.

This Qanon delusion of course started in the USA, and is now spreading to other lands, especially in Europe at this moment in time. Trump himself with his 12th House Pluto and Mars makes himself a victim to everything, and could not be more inwardly defined by delusions that for him are real, just as the delusions of the human goons that correlate to Qanon itself.

Relative to your question I don't feel this is accelerating the evolutionary pace of humans in general that then affects the four natural evolutionary conditions. For those Souls who have evolved into the spiritual state the example of Qanon means, to me, that it's time to do a gut check on themselves relative to any of their own delusions about anything, especially matters concerning the  nature of The Source Of All Things, so that their own ongoing evolution can quicken if they eliminate what must be eliminated concerning existing delusions that may be held as delusional beliefs.

God Bless, Rad

Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #24 on: Today at 02:40 AM »

Hi Rad,

So true, just now i was seeing the news of a study saying polluted air has caused the premature death of half a million babies last year, mostly in developing countries, and was thinking to myself what kind of world is this when people choose to believe total nonsense about children instead of a acknowledging things so simple as the air we breathe is so polluted some babies can't survive and why... It's like humanity is having its own total nutcase moment if we considerer our civilisation has achieved so much when it comes to connecting and communicating and totally reversed what that could be for.

Relative to my question on the evolutionary states, i was thinking more in general (even though this qanon thing is the perfect allegory) of what values and guides de mainstream at this point, because it seems it's shifting with the age of the internet and the fact that the jupiterian personal interpretation leading to beliefs seems to give people the illusion that they have the ability to make and research their own path relative to belief and truth (which we all have) but in this case is whenever the real issue is one denial of some very important theme or cause that would greatly benefit humanity if it came to a universal commitment, or as you say the 'NEED TO BELIEVE', from the consensus to the spiritual, when that path was generally provided from within the context of religions, economical, spiritual groups, etc, already structural positions. I really don't know if this makes sense, or if you see any changes overall from your experience, but feel like something is shifting and not exactly advancing, a new way to function within the evolutionary state one is in probably.

What i do observe relative to this is and Neptune in Pisces, is the algorithm propelling this all conspiracy thing forward in the internet and social media worlds, that aggregates all kind of people, seems to have in common people aligned with some ideals of purity, be it in the wellness circles, anti-vaccination, pandemic deniers, spirituality, etc. So integrating a very twisted idea of the polarity point in Virgo, one that i think we are going to see debating a lot. That is, an ideal of purity from food to philosophical thinking, to spiritual movements, that of course has nothing to do with the imperfect experiences of true humanity, so probably patriarchal values surviving and adapting themselves to the new times, the ideas of purity not specific from traditional context but spread to more avant-guard or spiritual groups.

For a sane moment i truly love this Obama video talk to young people approaching exactly this idea of purity, here it is

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2019/oct/30/barack-obama-calls-out-politically-woke-social-media-generation-video

All the best,
Helena
« Last Edit: Today at 02:52 AM by Helena » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #25 on: Today at 07:17 AM »

Hi Helena,

"I really don't know if this makes sense, or if you see any changes overall from your experience, but feel like something is shifting and not exactly advancing, a new way to function within the evolutionary state one is in probably"

Yes, I feel this is true and reflects a slow yet progressive evolutionary movement not only within the specific evolutionary states, the existing percentages within humanity as a whole now, but in the long run wherein those percentages change relative to more and more being in the evolutionary states beyond the consensus.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video