School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Life after death

Started by Stacie, Oct 14, 2018, 08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stacie

Hi Seagoat, thanks for sharing that.  I also think of the story JWG used to share about a dog he had loved and who had become a great companion, and was lost through a road accident.  There came a point, 7 days later after intense grief, where he felt a conscious communion with the soul of the dog, who assured JWG that he/she was happy and it was ok to move on.  This is where I assume Rad's explanation that the nature of an animal's soul (which I think means evolution...i.e. human souls can sometimes have reason to reincarnate in animal form...and if memory serves I believe JWG said 3rd stage individuated is the point where human consciousness can begin to do this. Rad please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

The idea of mediums tuning into loved ones or other souls, who show up in spirit to relay a message, does present the question of whether these perceptions by mediums are linked to an active connection to those passed souls they pick up on, or if it is better explained as a capacity of tapping into the content that one is holding in their mind and perceiving that content as a "˜visitation'?

Stacie

Quote from: Stacie on Oct 27, 2018, 02:02 AM

The idea of mediums tuning into loved ones or other souls, who show up in spirit to relay a message, does present the question of whether these perceptions by mediums are linked to an active connection to those passed souls they pick up on, or if it is better explained as a capacity of tapping into the content that one is holding in their mind and perceiving that content as a "˜visitation'?

Actually, I think I understand now.  I forgot about Rad clarifying that souls (consensus and below) are not totally unconscious in the astral plane, but more in a subliminal-like state.   A subliminal state of consciousness would still be able to transmit communications from the soul, and so this is what mediums (and anyone potentially) tap into when receiving messages from those on the other side who are in the denser stages of evolution, and I assume that includes animals..

Blessings ❤️
Stacie

seagoat

the idea of mediums tuning into loved ones or other souls, who show up in spirit to relay a message, does present the question of whether these perceptions by mediums are linked to an active connection to those passed souls they pick up on, or if it is better explained as a capacity of tapping into the content that one is holding in their mind and perceiving that content as a visitation?

Hello Stacie,
Sorry it took me awhile to return. That is a good question? I went to visit one the first time after my Mother had passed. They were able to pick up on her personality and many memories etc. I've been a few times and even have them show up on my massage table sometimes offering readings.

The first time it was awesome and enlightening! Really helped me to heal believing we can still communicate to our loved ones on the otherside. I still have signs and experiences at times. As I went on and experienced more readings, they were still good and told me some information that was true but I started to question some of it. I felt some reaching a little and I did kind of think maybe they pick up on some of my own imprints and memories. It's really quite interesting! I also have dreams sometimes that feel like visits or maybe I go somewhere while asleep. I'm not sure what the truth is but it gives my comfort to believe we can still connected to our loved ones and pets on the otherside if we open up to it. It's really a choice to believe for me. I'm sure my Pisces ascendant and Neptuneconj. Moon might have something to do with it.

I have this big beautiful Rottie sitting here next to me. All I feel is love when I look into his eyes and I see a soul. ;)

Peace & Light,

Seagoat

Stacie

Thank you Seagoat ❤️

Stacie

Rad,

Additional question:  if souls with consensus and below consciousness are in a subliminal state after the completion of a life, then how would they experience hell if their actions necessitated it within the most previous life turned over? For example, we have a dude who consciously executed a massacre in a bar in California and then shot himself before consequences could come so he wouldn't have to experience the discomfort of them.  I would expect the idea of hell to ensure such an escape wouldn't be possible to happen.  If a soul only has a dim subliminal capacity for any kind of conscious awareness in the astral, then how does the consequence of hell do its job?  If the soul isn't conscious of itself in the astral, how can it even learn about itself in the reflection of a life review?

Thank you,
Stacie

Rad

Hi Stacie,

Even is a stupor or subliminal state of awareness/ consciousness the Soul's experience of hell, remembering there are various degrees of awareness of what the totality of hell is, is severe enough to shock the Soul. A Soul in this state experiences being sucked through a dark tube that leads to being in fire. The event that caused this, as in the shooter you are referencing, is replayed over and over and over like a broken record while being in the midst of fire. Subliminal for sure, yet even in that state of awareness this takes place.

God Bless, Rad

Stacie

Thank you Rad,

How about in cases when a soul may not have done something as severe as murder, but perhaps made a choice to hurt someone, which deeply impacted that other person's life in ways they did not care to think or know about?  For example sociopaths who don't kill, but mame in relative degrees?  When a violation is not severe enough to manifest a shock like what you described, how do they gain the awareness of how their actions impacted others?  I realize that karma operates in future lives to help bring out those kinds of awarenesses, but isn't it important for a soul to become aware of the specific ways they hurt or helped specific others upon the completion of a life?

Rad

Hi Stacie,

All Soul's upon physical death 'review' the life they have just lived. In this way that review is intended for the Soul to learn from what that life has just been.

God Bless, Rad

Stacie

So in the case of consensus and before it, they are conscious for x amount of time to complete their life review and then go into subliminal states until reincarnation occurs?

Thank you for helping me get a grasp on these things

Stacie

Rad

Hi Stacie,

Yes, and that review is very quick: kinda like when people report seeing their whole life before their eyes relative to some immediate life ending crisis.

God Bless, Rad

Stacie

Thank you Rad.  This has been very thought-provoking for me.

Stacie

Nerissa

Thanks Rad
It's interesting that the vast majority of souls do not know their prior lives...even upon death
Sorta explains some things!
Most would live differently if they 'knew'...

However, this really illustrates...to me...what Jesus speaks of & simply in actual reality...the importance of 'faith'
& that faith is not 'belief'....but simply that intuition that there is more, that there is meaning...that in truth it's self-evident...even if you don't remember....you are constantly living it.....this confirmation just brings that home...

Thanks!