School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

When the birth time is medically forced

Started by Kulrika, Dec 11, 2018, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kulrika

Dear EA practitioners and sympathizers,

As I am very beginner in the realm of Evolutionary Astrology, currently I'm learning the most from my friends or people-I-know charts to may actually understand archetypes manifesting themselvs in the real life that I am able to have insight in.
Few days ago, I had a pleasure to look into one of my friend chart and easily I could relate some import themes from her life with the given chart. After more detailed investigating the chart's resonance together with her personality and inner dynamics became pretty clear.
Yesterday however she told me that she was wrong about her birth time  (somehow she kept in "her memories" 4:10 AM) and in the papers the official time of her birth is 1:20 AM. After consultation with her mother, she found out that as the birth was very long and complicated, her mother recived some injection to make the birth faster.

When I looked at her natal chart from 1:20 AM it looks completely different from what she represents (in my opinion!). I caught myself on thinking that maybe as I -kind of unconsciously-"wish" her to be the 4:10 AM chart I simply cannot see any resonances with the official 1:20 AM, but perhaps it was simply not her time to be born?

How we can interpret those cases? I read once that actually the baby is making the mother to give birth when the time is right. Was that time 4:20 then? Or shall I rather focus on the official first breath's timing?

Thank you very much for help and some clues, and if I repeat some other post or problem that was fully explained, I really apologize!

Take care and God Bless,

Kasia

Rad

Hi Kasia,

First, welcome to our mb. It is the actual moment of birth that is used to calculate any birth chart whether that time of birth was induced in some way. All Souls create the circumstances of any given life so even those sorta circumstances, an induced birth, correlate to this natural law.

God Bless, Rad

Kulrika

Thank you Rod for this clear explanation! Then I will have a closer look on my friend's chart based on her actual birth time.

God Bless,

Kasia

Michele Kraft

Thank you for this question and answer, it's one I've puzzled over myself, as friends have induced labor and "scheduled" deliveries.