School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Phase pluto mars

Started by Sunya, Apr 03, 2019, 07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunya

Hello to everyone

In relation to the phase of pluto and Mars {or any other planet }... This indicate the starting point, I mean during the life one soul can gradually advance in diferent phases through choices, or is a fix phase for all the life?

With metta
Inaki

Rad

Hi Inaki,

All the archetypes in the natal chart, including planetary phases, are fixed from birth that are evolved from through the course of a life. This ongoing evolution is then reflected in the symbols at birth in the next life.

God Bless, Rad

Sunya

Thanks Rad!

There is another think that I don't really understand, let's take the example of venus in balsamic respect mars, this implies that Mars is new phase respect venus. Like Mars know a lot of venus {long past relationship} , and venus don't know much about mars {new relationship}... This mathematicaly imply in a simmetric way that when the relation of venus with  mars grow in phase, evolve... Then the relation of Mars with venus decrease in phase, involve... And viceversa... Will be impossible to have Mars to venus and venus to Mars in balsamic at the same time. If on phase go up the other go down.

How must we understand this phenomenon?

Is there any hierarchy to look at this? Something like first pluto, then south node... Or any other?

And another question related to hierarchy... In the new book of ea in some chapters JWG Start the reading with the nodes of pluto, his rulers and then the natal pluto and all the rest, but in other chapters start just with  natal pluto. Which way is better?

With metta
Iñaki

Rad

Hi Inaki,

When we consider the phases of any two planets the slower moving of the two is the baseline upon which to calculate the phase. So with Mars and Venus Mars moves slower of course. So when Venus is in a balsamic phase to Mars that is then the phase for both Mars and Venus: balsamic. Mars in not is a new phase to Venus.

Relative to the planetary method of chart interpretation this was taught by JWG as Virgo way of understanding the EA paradigm in any given chart. It is never better or worse than starting with Pluto and the Nodal Axis in a more free form way of doing the same thing.

God Bless, Rad

Sunya

Sunya

Hi rad

I'm using this order from slower to faster

Pluto
Neptune
Uranus
Saturn
Jupiter
Mars
Sun {this I'm not sure}
Venus
Mercury
Moon

With the sun I don't know because I read also that is used as a fix point. Where is the right place for the sun?

And the other doubt is about the moon nodes. What is the place for the nodes?

With metta
Iñaki

LittleAprilShower

Hi Sunya, here are two posts from other threads that answer your questions:

Quote from: Linda on Feb 27, 2015, 03:17 PM
Table of Planetary/Asteroid Speeds

(from fastest to slowest)

Ascendant/Midheaven
Moon                             [Please note the Moon moves faster than Dark Moon Lilith]
Dark Moon Lilith
Mercury
Venus
Mars
Vesta
Asteroid Lilith
Juno
Ceres
Pallas
Lucifer
Amazone, Persephone
Black Moon Lilith
Jupiter
Moon's Nodes
Saturn
Chiron
Uranus
Neptune
Pluto
Sun

Quote from: Linda on Feb 25, 2015, 04:12 PM

Nodes - calculation of phasal relationship

For planets, we always start with the SLOWER moving planet of the two planets or points being considered. And then in a clockwise direction determine the degrees of separation between the two. When using the Nodes, because the mean motion is retrograde, the rule is reversed: using the slower moving point of the two you count in a counter-clockwise direction. When using the Sun, the Sun is always the first point of reference. (Rad)

https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,1097.0.html

Regarding the Sun:

Quote from: ari moshe on Nov 30, 2010, 01:00 PM

*The Sun is always considered the "slower moving planet" as in actuality, it is not moving and is the point of integration for the entire chart. Therefore the same method would be used for determining the phasal relationship between the Sun and the Moon as well as the Sun and Pluto for example.
* Nodes are the other exception, as explained in the 135 degree thread.

https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,361.msg5814.html#msg5814

All the best,
LAS

Sunya

Thanks Rad!

I don't understand the clockwise/counterclockwise, I was working in the opposite way... because the natural movement in the zodiac is counterclockwise first aries then tauro geminis.... Opposite of how the clock works,  in the same way the nodes moves clockwise aries is followed by piscis acuarius... So if Im working for example with pluto 1 degree aries and uranus 1degree tauro the aspect is 30degrees new phase {moving from the slowest pluto in counterclockwise to uranus}

Am I right or is the other way around?

Rad

Hi Iñaki,

Yes.

God Bless, Rad

Sunya

Sunya

There is something I don't understand about phase of the nodes.

Imaging a chart where nothing is squaring nodes, neither nodes in paradox, and not any other symbol of skipped steps or back and forth movement.

Then... We have the north node in balsamic with pluto... So the south node in gibbous with pluto.

How it's possible that the Soul has been working more time with the north node than with the south node???

Rad

Hi Sunya,

With the N.Node balsamic to Pluto the Soul has begun a process of culmination of an entire evolutionary cycle of development. In essence, the Soul progressively becomes aware of what it no longer needs in order to evolve, and, at the same time, is becoming aware of what it does need in order to do so.

When the conjunction takes place, balsamic, the Soul is is seeding itself in terms of what new experiences/ dynamics, desires it has in order for this culmination leading to a new beginning, a new evolutionary cycle to take place. With the new phase conjunction of Pluto and the N.Node the Soul is setting in motion all that which is has been seeded into itself.

In essence, the N.Node and Pluto in these symbols correlates to PULLING everything the Soul has done, and will be doing, forwards through them.

God Bless, Rad