Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Astrological correlations to labor process?  (Read 1136 times)
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« on: Jan 12, 2010, 09:38 PM »

hi all

A client asked for what I know about Pluto inducing the hormones in the womb that begin the labor process.  My answer was I didn't know but would ask, which is what I am doing.  I suspect more than Pluto is involved, such as Moon. 

Anyone have insights?
thank you
Steve

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2010, 10:17 PM »

I don't have any personal knowledge- but I'll share a synchronicity.

Late last night, while the moon was in Sag moving through my 4th house. I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about babies. I got up to pee, and on the way back I came across an old book called "conscious conception"- Shocked
i opened up to random pages and found a section on astrology. The author wrote that for each of her children's birth, when she went into labor, the Moon was in Sagittarius. I can't see how this could provide any correlation to your great question Steve.. but felt called to share this.

Jeannine Parvati Baker is the author of that book. Im discovering has made an amazing contribution to the return of fertility awareness. And amongst many things, also worked closely with astrology. She may be a resource to check out. anyone know her exact birthtime?

And I'll throw out a fun hunch here- she herself has Juptier in Aquarius in the 8th squaring her nodes. Sn Libra 5th, NN aries 11th. Jupiter as ruler of Sag where the Moon was, is in the 8th... I wouldn't be surprised if the answer includes those planets...

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2010, 11:17 AM »

Hi Steve,
 Well is a simple natural truth: The Soul, Pluto, does indeed secrete a hormone to induce the labor/ birth moment for itself within the womb of the mother. And that's all one can say about it.

Rad
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2010, 12:55 PM »

Hi Steve,
 Well is a simple natural truth: The Soul, Pluto, does indeed secrete a hormone to induce the labor/ birth moment for itself within the womb of the mother. And that's all one can say about it.

Rad

Hi Rad
Thanks for this. 

A further question is now being asked, which is "is this the oxytocin or something else?"
Steve

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2010, 10:25 AM »

HI Steve,
  That hormone is secreted from within the mother herself. When secreted, mainly from the pituitary, it causes the cervix and womb to extend and induces contractions: labor.
  The 'name' of the hormone that the baby secrets, that serves as a message to the mother that it is ready for birth, is unknown. This hormone is secreted from the baby's adrenal glands. When this hormone is secreted from the baby's adrenals it then triggers the oxytocin within the mother's pituitary to start the labor process.

Rad

« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2010, 01:00 PM by Rad » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video