Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Jun 16, 2019, 01:18 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Akashic Reading  (Read 548 times)
Kismine

« on: Apr 14, 2019, 03:37 AM »

Hi,Rad

First,I am apologize if the post is not appreciates´╝îplease let me know ,and delete it.

In the last several days,I check in a Akashic Reading,and yes,I always tell Wei that I want YOU tell me my Akashic records,but she said you have retired. so pity!  Now my Akashic counselor tell me that I am a angel,and this incarnation is my FIRST TIME to be human form.my God!  I cannot trust her words,but I don't know.many times,I just automaticly claim out:"Ok ! God,you see,I am a angel,what is what? maybe I am insanity."

My heart is full of confusion,and I always love your insights,in this MB you teach me so much.can you give me a consultation?how much money? please feel free to say no if its inproper.

Namaste

Kismine

« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2019, 05:36 AM by Kismine » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2019, 05:00 AM »

Hi Kismine,

On another thread you asked about Krishnamurti and 'who to believe' in terms of what various people had to say about him. My answer to you then was 'don't believe anyone'. Learn to trust yourself.

So, again, I would strongly suggest you don't 'believe' the so called 'Akashic counselor'.

God Bless, Rad
Kismine

« Reply #2 on: Apr 15, 2019, 09:49 AM »

Hi,Rad

Fine.
Reading your words,I just laugh with joy.this is a gut level happy.thank you.
Kismine

« Reply #3 on: Apr 16, 2019, 07:17 AM »

Hi Kismine,

On another thread you asked about Krishnamurti and 'who to believe' in terms of what various people had to say about him. My answer to you then was 'don't believe anyone'. Learn to trust yourself.

So, again, I would strongly suggest you don't 'believe' the so called 'Akashic counselor'.

God Bless, Rad

Hi,Rad,

I also want to ensure,can you give me a professional reading? just space out from your retirement a bit?if its ok,I will pay.Jeffrey Wolf Green is the first teacher I loved,from the gut level.I wanted to read his books so much that I learned English.I love his words, so honest,compassion,and profound,I love him,so I love the group,all of you.and after reading all the message board,I also love your insights.Maybe you have known doubt and criticism is a big weakness of mine,so I usually don't know where is my guru,I cannot trust most teachers.last year is my Saturn return,I don't know where is my future.So can you give me a professional consultation´╝čof course,its all up to you,just feel free.

Namaste
Kismine
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2019, 07:38 PM by Kismine » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Apr 16, 2019, 07:47 AM »

Hi Kismine,

No, this is not possible.

God Bless, Rad
Kismine

« Reply #5 on: Apr 16, 2019, 08:25 AM »

­čś│
Kismine

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 12:45 PM »

Hi,Rad,

I am sorry to bother you for this things,do you know someone who can offered Akashic reading,or past life reading?I'd wanted to know the answers(my past life) for many years,but don't know anyone who can do that,or I trust.Sorry.......If I was born ten years earlier I would be participated your Reading.

Namaste
Kismine
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 04:38 AM »

Hi Kismine,

Sorry, I can't help you with this.

God Bless, Rad
Kismine

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2019, 10:34 AM »

Never mind.and Thank you.

Namaste
Kismine
Kismine

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2019, 12:07 AM »

Hi,Rad,

Just want to tell you it's really doesn't matter,when I realized why I wanted to know the answers so desperately,I saw your reply.because I don't want to (or can't) accept the responsibility of my present life.interesting I have 10 house NN,and Venus skipped step(resolution node is NN),Now I want to earn it,direct experience my past life.Just want to share my thoughts,thank you for your kindly guidance.

Namaste
Kismine
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: