School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Natural disasters

Started by Linda, Jan 18, 2010, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Here is quote from Jeff Green from PLUTO INTO SAGITTARIUS: LAST CHAPTER OF PLUTO: THE EVOLUTIONARY JOURNEY OF THE SOUL THROUGH RELATIONSHIPS, VOL 2

...........Nature will progressively begin to erupt against the human organism in a variety of ways that will necessarily "catch peoples attention". And this is intentional from the point of view of Nature, or the Gaia:  to teach the human organism about the effects of its delusionary patriarchal doctrines promoting the dominance of Nature.

Sagittarius correlates to natural law.

Would anyone wish to expand on the above, or to share their thoughts?  

The karmic reasons why those particular individuals lost their lives?

And the EA perspective thereof?

Bradley J

Linda,
Great question.
All thru time on earth have there not been 'natural disasters' in which people have died.  Today we can see that the amount of earth changes causing human death will go beyond one event and be a generational experience, of course.
After reading your question, something that keeps coming back to me is the lives lost in World War II.
After recently watching the dvd's where JWG talks about the pluto in cancer generation that had uranus in aries squaring, he was talking about the inner struggle related to cultural assigned gender roles-inner frustation.  
So, seeing in this past event so many human deaths, with what evolutionary intent did these souls reincarnate their next life?  In America, it is obvious to see the generational effect of the pluto uranus in virgo generation and the metamorphic transformations to our cultural approach to service.
Anyway, from my own perspective, once we remove our attachment to the 'tragedy', we can begin to play 'EA detective' and ask what this will catalyse and set up upon the next incarnation.
Even though the 'event' itself is one event, each individual situation leading up to that event and each subjective experience of that event would be different, I believe we'd have to look at specific charts to begin a real accurate analysis of the karmic necessity of the experience for each soul that has moved on.
Just my own point of view; What do others believe and think?

Rad

Hi Linda,

Every mass event, earth events, political / economic events, and disease events have their own causes that are specific to each event. Within that the Souls that get caught up in mass events all have their own reasons for being part of such events. For example Hitler and the Jews. First, why would all the Souls born at that time as Jewish in Germany have done so ? Each one will have their own reasons no different than the Germans themselves who were not Jewish have their own reasons for being German at that time. Then, relative to that event, there are causes that are unique to the event. For example there were many signs of what Hitler was intending for the Jews over a period of time. The signs were there for all to see. And, yet, the vast majority of the Jews in that context CHOSE not to see those signs or what they actually meant. They could not bring themselves to 'believe' it. As a result of that choice it lead to what it lead too which then becomes their 'karma'.
   The point here is that, again, each mass event that affects many individuals at the same time must be understood in this way.

Rad

Lucius

I am interested in the 'natural disaster' that is known as the US government disenfranchisement of the American Indian.  It's intriguing, this clash of unnatural vs. natural that occurred and the humans aligned with that which was/is right lost.  I wonder about the lessons therein.  Superficially the lessons are obvious enough - but, on a larger level I do wonder.

I am reminded of Jesus saying 'the last shall come first'.