Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Newbie in need of an "EA for Dummies" starting place  (Read 990 times)
Sherrill

« on: Jan 21, 2010, 11:57 AM »

I am extremely new to Astrology, much less EA, but boy, oh boy, did the Essence of EA article on the website resonate in SO many ways with what I've struggled with for a long time.  I am really excited that EA might really help me discover what I need to move forward.

I am an Aquarius, and my knowledge of Astrology about ends with that.  Where should I start?  Is Wolf's first book a good starting place, or would I already be in over my head with not having the basics of Astrology?

Thanks so much!
Sherrill
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2010, 12:55 PM »

HI Sherril,
 First, welcome to our EA community. I remember Wolf saying many times that his easiest students were the ones who had not read much in astrology BECAUSE THERE WAS THEN LESS TO UNLEARN. You will find that if you read his two book on Pluto, his daughter Deva's book, and as yo go but the various DVD's, transcripts, and audio tapes on this website of Wolf's various lectures that you will learn all you need to learn not only about EA, but astrology itself.
 And, of course, by coming to this message board and reading through everything that has already been posted, keeping current with ongoing posts, and posting your own questions as they emerge, as you go along, that the totality of this will give you a total basis for EA, and astrology. Then, as some point, to purchase the actual EA school that Wolf taught many  years ago which, of course, it utterly comprehensive in Evolutionary Astrology.

Again, welcome and God Bless, Rad
Sherrill

« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2010, 01:21 PM »

Thanks much, Rad!  I look forward to starting on this particular journey of knowledge  Cheesy
dughlas

« Reply #3 on: Feb 08, 2010, 12:52 PM »

Hi Sherril,

Just a note of encouragement... I'm brand-spanking new to the whole endeavor as well. You won't find a more helpful group of people than here.

Smiley

Dughlas
Rick

« Reply #4 on: Feb 08, 2010, 03:01 PM »

Hey Sherrill,
I read JWG first book way back when, and found it hard to digest.  Deva' new book is written very well and to me was easier to understand especially from someones new's point of view.  It is also extremely helpful to watch DVD classes etc.  After all of that I went back to re-read Pluto vol1 and it was a world of difference in understanding and opening it up more deeply.
Just take in as much info as you can, and ask for help.  EA is so extensive and in depth it takes a long time to absorb and synthesize it all together, but it has been extremely helpful in my own life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: