Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Nov 20, 2019, 03:39 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Synthesizing Opposite Sign - House combinations  (Read 135 times)
Shane

« on: Oct 09, 2019, 09:23 PM »

Hi all, I have a chart where:

First House/AC is Libra at 0 deg, thus every House and Sign is an exact match around the entire chart.

The AC/MC are exact square at 0 deg also.

So this chart for example, has an emphasis of Pluto & Lunar Sth Node, Sun & Mercury all conjunct in 3rd House / Sagittarius.

I've been reading JWG's thoughts on this conjunction implying something was perfected or purified in prior lives and is needing to be expressed/actualised in this life.

But my main challenge is synthesizing the House/Sign/Planets in this chart due to the fact that each House is ruled by it's opposing Sign, to the exact degree (+/- 2 or 3 minutes).

It even has Uranus in the 5th in Aquarius ...

So I'm asking for some pointers, without first sharing my attempts  Grin

Have permission to share the chart if necessary.
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2019, 04:25 AM »

Hi Shane,

First, we do not do personal charts or the charts of friends or clients on the mb. Second, the 0 degree symbols were not taught by JWG as something having been perfected before the current life. He did teach that the zero degree symbol correlates with a brand new cycle in evolutionary development taking place.

As for the paradoxes themselves access the the search and type in 'chart paradoxes', etc, to discover the discussions that have taken place about this. Here is one example from such a search: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?action=search2

To understand any thing in the birth chart, including paradoxes, it is of course necessary to understand the underlying evolutionary context of any given soul which is determined by the examination and understanding to the core evolutionary paradigm in any chart: natal Pluto, it's polarity, the N and S Nodes, and the location of their planetary rulers.

God Bless, Rad
Shane

« Reply #2 on: Oct 11, 2019, 04:01 PM »

Thanks Rad, I am gleaning much by discovering those threads on the paradoxes, thanks.

Re perfecting or repeating prior lives, I was referring to Pluto & the N Node's ruler being conjunct the S Node. Info talked about in the glossary. But that's a different topic.

Cheers,
Shane
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video