Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Astro detective work  (Read 3729 times)
PatriciaW

« Reply #15 on: Jan 25, 2010, 08:12 AM »

Hi Lia..

I guess is the learning is valid for everyone then please share on the board... if not then you can send it to me by email.  Thanks... Patricia

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Jan 25, 2010, 10:52 AM »

HI Pat,

"The Chiron square you point out is very interesting. I am interested to see what it is about the venus, ceres, moon conj in the tri wheel that you see...meaning-wise. What jumped out at me was more my Moms Pluto on my sisters moon.. and my Mothers Moon/sun conj square my sisters nodes..the moon being a really tight square"

Yes, of course, those other symbols do correlate to past life dynamics, skipped steps, between your sister and your mother. When you put all those together via that Ceres connection to your mom and dad, the linkage back to your parents Chiron in Aries in her 2nd House, this correlates to 'something' that was lost prior to this life within the intention to recover that which was lost. To me what was lost was your sister relative to your mom and dad in another life. She was lost shortly after her birth due to a physical deformity that caused her death. This of course created unbearable grieving on the part of your mom and dad in that life. And, thus, the intention to recover her in this life: to recover the skipped steps. Yet due to your mothers physical condition in this life she could not have her own children. Thus, the adoption that of course lead back to your sister in this life. So, in essence, she has been their actual biological child before which would also help you understand some of the similarities between your mom and your sister.

Rad
PatriciaW

« Reply #17 on: Jan 25, 2010, 01:18 PM »

Thank you Rad.. I have tears in my eyes...so I know it is true ;-)

I had a similar karmic resolution in this lifetime with my parents.. where because of certain societal pressures they had to give me up in another life, but promised me in the afterlife they would never do that again. So they more than fullfilled thier promise to me...and my sister and I regardless of all these circumastances and her immediate shock is also able to realize what great love they had for both of us.

<sniff>....Pat

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #18 on: Jan 25, 2010, 01:54 PM »

Dear Pat,

Yes, it is true, very true. And please convey to your sister the TREMENDOUS LOVE they have, had, and will have with your sister: and you. The grief that they had in that life was literally unbearable. Something that neither really recovered from UNTIL THIS LIFE. And it is that very love that was the cause and determinant to 'somehow' locate, find, her in this life. The physical problems your mother had in her womb, reproductive area, is directly linked/ traceable TO THE BIRTH OF YOUR SISTER IN THAT LIFE.

God Bless you both..........Rad
PatriciaW

« Reply #19 on: Jan 25, 2010, 02:41 PM »

Thank you..thank you Rad ;-) Bless you too...

I am happy to be able to walk my sister thru all the emotions of this expereince for her. Having been thru the fire of my own unhealed abandonment issues, to come out the other side several years ago.. FINALLY being able to feel the love my parents offered to me. She has always felt that love...so has that foundation to work from now..and I of course will continue to reiterate that for her...i will share with her your words...
<sigh> so much grace ... Patricia

Lia

« Reply #20 on: Jan 27, 2010, 01:21 AM »

Hi Patricia and Rad,

Rad, I haven't read your notes till now; it's really great what you discovered from the synastry!
I started to write to you Pat but haven't time to finish it yet, maybe in the next few days and I send it via email ...if you wish you can share it here it.

What I'd like to add here is just that the bottomline (scorpio) of how I see it is very similar in essence to what Rad said, (I didn't see that recent life time though but it feels very very true) I studied only your sis' chart and from there what I 'see' is that this 'homecoming' in this 'paradoxical' way also relates to a far longer cycle: the soul arrived B ACK to the very people it originally came from and has been traumatically cut off, alienated from (aq. AC ceres chiton ruled by uranus in 7th) So your mum is not ony the mother of recent life times but the originial mother from whom the soul was cut off at the beginning of the patriarchy (lilith conj. s.note and the true Ac is aquarioius of course so that's how all this started at the first place)

The 'reason' for the confused/illusionary reality is the unconscious need to be cut off from a part of the soul#s true identity; aquarius. Why because of the FEAR of trauma that it 'meant' ....

Who she REALLY is and was is the part that is 'recovered' in this life by the recovering the skipped steps but it also means to arrive back to the very people the soul original belonged to......AND unconsciously grieved for a very long time (scorpio grieving 9th house truth. Something about the truth 'meant' loss and grief but the soul thought, believed it had to hide that (neptune)  even from oneself)

The reasons is the patriarchy itself of course (capr. 12th house cusp, the beliefs based on horrible experiences as a child, sometimes as a newborn baby=leo uranus is the only leo planet, leo amongst other things correlates to how we have been 'received' as a child. Uranus is ONLY highly traumatic AFTER THE TRANSITON to the patriarchy.)
So being received as an unexpected child is the pattern, and this was received very differently in the matriarchy (an unexpected gift was perhaps even more celebrated than an expected one) and the same applied to the patriarchy but with a very very different meaning of course....

Aq. relates to matriarchy natural society (uranus AND saturn aquarius is a 'place' where these two symbols are EQUAL FRIENDS it is only patriarchy where they are not when the uranian element is cast out) so the result is the actual 'reason' for the soul to have the trauma as a child being cut off from the mother and natural people way back in time and the 'homecoming' as I see it means to come back to not just the mother (ceres) but to the very people, the whole group of people with whom this original absolute loss (neptune in scorpio ruler of s.node) have been experienced together via diverse roles (aq but each one of them have been utterly and for a very long time traumatised on their own individual ways and carry the trauma forward to HEAL it eventually....

A totally new cycle starts (re-starts) in this life for your sister (aq. AC) and that means the circle has cast....she came back to where she once begun. This includes you and many other family members there has been a fear and loss relative to siblings (mercury) as well as the 'ultimate meaning of life (neptune) conj. to the fear of loosing one's life (sun) ....a fear that if the whole truth (neptune in 9th) comes out the soul will die.....that's the IMPRINT caused by the patriarchy.....

I feel that the uranus in leo the original trauma and the resulting unconscious fragmentation within the soul destined to be recovered to be healed in this life...so the symbol will point back to it's original meaning: celebrating life instead of being freaked out because of it....the objective reality behind it is just that only in patriarchy children were perceived and received as unwanted, as 'traumatising' as unacceptable (aq)....within natural societies this kind of insanity nonexistent children are a gift from the divine....
Unexpected children within patriarchy often were killed and traumatised for it was 'not suitable' for the insane social order and brought TRAUMA to their mothers....

So after those first similar traumas the soul wanted to be separated from it's mother no matter how much love was there it rather choose to broke it's own heart just not to have the horror what it 'meant' within patriarchy to be 'who it real was' ...so a part of the soul's identity has been cut off....and that is the part which I believe the soul wants to recover unconsciously with all this....the complete the circle, to arrive back to where it started from.....aquarius is homecoming (coming back to our original individuality and healing from the insane traumas that the patriarchy caused because of who we are)

Anyway, I have to go now but thought I'd share this...for there is reason for celebration after the schok as the turth comes out.....recovering the soul's true identity means she was far more at home in shthis life than the soul ever thought....it doesn't need any hiding adn any illusion....the truth sets us free but only if we eventually interpret it the right way....9th house (where the past and present collide  by way of the scorpio rulers of the nodes conj.= the secret of the soul and HOW it is interpreted makes the difference)  .....I believe you can help her a lot in that for  recovering the lost sibling (mercury) is also an important part of this symbolism as in the past you have been the soul's teacher towards evolutionary growth.......
I believe your sister is at the verge of taking at least the first step toward individuation.....

Much love and blessings,

Lia
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2010, 03:27 AM by Lia » Logged
PatriciaW

« Reply #21 on: Jan 28, 2010, 05:52 PM »

I believe yoiur sister is at the verge of taking at least the first step toward individuation.....

Much love and blessings,

Lia
[/quote]

Dear Lia.... Thanks for your post. Sorry i have been crazy busy, so it took me a few days to get back to this.  You mentioned about a new cycle and i would certainly agree... i think just the simple fact the the moons nodes are in cardinal houses as is Pluto is enough to verify that.

The new cycle is I believe exactly as you brought up...1st steps into Individuation!! Thank you for noticing and mentioning that!! Just brilliant!! That thought alone..puts this whole secret adoption issue into context. In order for her to initiate...she has to meet the limitations of the consensus...lies, lost identity, repression for acceptance etc... in order for her to begin to question...just what is MY reality anyway. ... Thank you for sharing.... Patricia

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: