Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Nov 19, 2019, 02:30 PM
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chiron,Uranus and Trauma  (Read 583 times)
Kismine

« on: Oct 12, 2019, 06:12 AM »

Hello,Rad

In my personal knowledges,EA is the first one in astrology community which correlating  Uranus to trauma,I think that Uranus concerning PTDS,sudden shock,etc.But Chiron trauma is more mysterious than Uranus.for instance,some Chiron trauma is a result of absorbing Karma/disease/disorder from others/environment.I observed a girl who suddenly remained silence from the end of her childhood. her Pluto conjunct Chiron in Sagittarius 4th house.no one knew what happened in her inner world,even her family,I have a strong intuition that she absorbed her mother’s emotion disorder.I am quite confused with the difference between Chiron and Uranus relative to trauma.

Another question is what does Hysteria correlate to in Astrology?

With gratitude
Kismine
« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2019, 07:59 PM by Kismine » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 13, 2019, 05:31 AM »

Hi Kismine,

The archetype of trauma in all it various forms and manifestations correlates with Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House. Chiron, of itself, does not correlate with trauma. There is a general correlation with being wounded by the environment/ others but wounding, of itself, does not correlate with trauma. Chiron can also correlate with the wounding of others/ environment. In your example, Pluto correlates with all types of emotional trauma. So the 4th House Pluto, of itself, would correlate with the emotional trauma that you are describing with the child and her mother. Within that emotional trauma would be the wounds of Chiron because of it's conjunction to Pluto. In essence, the wounding had become so intense, Pluto, that they became one of the causes within the totality of the emotional trauma. Absorption correlates with Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th house as archetypes.

If you have JWG's book on Uranus: Freedom From The Known the very last chapter describes the correlations to all the various types of trauma.

Hysteria correlates with Neptune, the 12th House, and Pisces.

God Bless, Rad
Kismine

« Reply #2 on: Oct 13, 2019, 08:06 PM »

Hi,Rad

Great info!I will reread the Uranus book.

Thank you so much
Kismine
Kismine

« Reply #3 on: Oct 21, 2019, 11:49 PM »

Hi,Rad

what do Autistic disorder correlate to in Astrology?

thank you
Kismine
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Oct 22, 2019, 04:45 AM »

Hi Kismine,

Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House.

God Bless, Rad
Kismine

« Reply #5 on: Oct 22, 2019, 06:18 PM »

well,thank you,Rad!
Kismine

« Reply #6 on: Oct 23, 2019, 12:44 AM »

Hi,Rad

In your first answer,it seems that "wound" and "trauma" are different terms,however,they're indeed same things when translated into Chinese.in Chinese term:创伤.in my personal impressions,there are no distinctions in many books which translated from west literatures relative wound(Chiron) and trauma(Uranus).so can you clear out them?thank you so much!
The most beautiful thing I find in EA is which distinguish natural guilt and man made guilt,after two years of reflection,I think that wound,trauma,and guilt are same things in ultimate level.when a person born in a traumatic context,continued encounter wounded souls,then trauma become his/her nature,maybe second nature.in Jesus's case,he had healed many many people,and finally die out in the hands of mass(SN conjunct Neptune in 11th house),we can see that he lack boundary at what level,boundary lacking can generate trauma,especially S/M trauma.my further questions are why a person attract so many traumatic souls?and after absorbing various wounds,in turn they become wounded one,does this mean natural guilt(eg:hurt others in past lifes)?no one can judge the wound of other people,unless he himself becoming that wound,therefore,wound,wound others and the wounded one completely united as one,then there is no way out.does this mean man made guilt?

Thank you
Kismine
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Oct 23, 2019, 04:36 AM »

Hi Kismine,

Every Soul has their own individual evolutionary and karmic context which correlates with the reasons or causes for any particular situation or condition that it creates for itself. There is no one answer for the what you are asking in your question about natural guilt/ no way out.

God Bless, Rad
Kismine

« Reply #8 on: Oct 24, 2019, 02:51 AM »

Hi,Rad,

Here is the info referring from Autobiography of a yogi:

Many illustrations could be given of the mathematical relationship between man's respiratory rate and the variations in his states of consciousness.A person whose attention is wholly engrossed,as in following some closely knit intellectual argument,or in attempting some delicate or difficult physical feat,automatically breathes very slowly.Fixity of attention depends on slow breathing;quick or uneven breathes are an inevitable accompaniment of harmful emotional states:fear,lust,anger.The restless monkey breathes at the rate of 32 times a min,in contrast to man's average of 18 times.

Different planets simbol different type of trauma,but why Uranus,Aquarius and 11th house specially correlate with trauma?why?
Uranus,Aquarius and 11th house also simbol breath,and breath is the key point of direct perception of God,what a mystery!
breath→trauma→meditation technique.I don't know how to express my feeling,simply have hundreds and thousands of  "?" and awesome in my heart.breath simbols polarity: inhaling(ascended breath)and exhaling(descended breath).Does this means trauma is just the states of unconsumed separate desires?these unconsumed desires are manifested on our physical breath states?must be worked out?does this also means that breath is the key point of penetrating the mystery of trauma and finally recovering from trauma?
By the way,Rad,can you recommend some books about trauma therapy?(please feel free to recommend or not)

Always appreciate your wisdom and generosity
Kismine
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Oct 24, 2019, 05:47 AM »

Hi Kismine,

"Different planets simbol different type of trauma,but why Uranus,Aquarius and 11th house specially correlate with trauma?why?

Astrology is a natural science rooted in observation and correlation. All symbols in astrology reflect this including the correlation of trauma to Uranus, the 11th house, and Aquarius.

Uranus,Aquarius and 11th house also simbol breath,and breath is the key point of direct perception of God,what a mystery! breath→trauma→meditation technique.I don't know how to express my feeling,simply have hundreds and thousands of  "?" and awesome in my heart.breath simbols polarity: inhaling(ascended breath)and exhaling(descended breath).Does this means trauma is just the states of unconsumed separate desires?

No.

these unconsumed desires are manifested on our physical breath states?must be worked out?does this also means that breath is the key point of penetrating the mystery of trauma and finally recovering from trauma?

All separating desires correlate with the inhaling breath, and such desires are that which propel the evolutionary of the Soul as they are acted upon relative to the root desire, exhaling breath, for all Souls to return to it's Origins. The causes of trauma are all rooted in separating desires that have lead to such a state. One of the correlations of Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th house is to objectify life itself: meaning devoid of emotion. It is through objective reflection that the causes of creating trauma are understood by any Soul.

By the way,Rad,can you recommend some books about trauma therapy?(please feel free to recommend or not

I really don't know Kismine.  Maybe other folks would have such recommendations. If so, for those reading this thread, please feel free to recommend to Kismine.

God Bless, Rad
Sunya

« Reply #10 on: Oct 24, 2019, 06:36 AM »

Hi kismine,

Try this one, you can download it from the web

https://b-ok.org/book/831408/ed6dca

All the best
Iñaki
Kismine

« Reply #11 on: Oct 25, 2019, 02:03 AM »

Hi,Rad,

All separating desires correlate with the inhaling breath, and such desires are that which propel the evolutionary of the Soul as they are acted upon relative to the root desire, exhaling breath, for all Souls to return to it's Origins. The causes of trauma are all rooted in separating desires that have lead to such a state.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh!what a great answer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the correlations of Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th house is to objectify life itself: meaning devoid of emotion. It is through objective reflection that the causes of creating trauma are understood by any Soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are two types of objective relative to Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th house:

1.Totally avoid to involve with any emotional experiences.In this state,all these people can feel is their brain.Yes,they can observe their emotional,physical,and psychological patterns through memoring and pure intellectual reflections,but their whole beings are in a state of freezing and trauma,and they don't know that,simply couldn't feel themself.

2.Merge into their emotional,physical,and psychological arousal on one hand,on another hand,observe these reactions.this kind of objective is root in body and emotion,not brain,but really devoid of emotion arousal through penetrating emotion patterns.

I think what you mean is the second one,right?if,not,what do you think about true objective?

Thank you so much
Kismine
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2019, 03:13 AM by Kismine » Logged
Kismine

« Reply #12 on: Oct 25, 2019, 02:06 AM »

Hi,Inaki,

thank you so much!I will read the book in some future days,for I had removed all the electronic products now.

love
Kismine
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2019, 03:19 AM by Kismine » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #13 on: Oct 25, 2019, 05:41 AM »

Hi Kismine,

When one goes to a theater to watch a movie on the screen there is a natural distance, detachment, from what is happening on the screen, and the observer of what is on the screen: where the observer is sitting. In the same way objective reflection on one's life, this memory or that, is seen or observed is a detached way. In this way the Soul must consciously view these memories/ images without the engagement of the emotional body just as one can view the images on the movie screen at a distance without the emotional body being engaged. This requires a CONSCIOUS ACT, intention, of the Soul to do so.

God Bless, Rad
Sunya

« Reply #14 on: Oct 25, 2019, 06:15 AM »

Hi Rad!

When cancer is in the 11th, and there are key planets like venus, rulers or nth node...

The movie to watch with detachment is the emotional body itself??

I mean active and conscious observation of the emotions with detached awareness (aquarius) without denying it or repressing it (capricorn) and without being totally involve and carry away by them (cancer)?
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2019, 06:43 AM by Sunya » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: