Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Nov 15, 2019, 04:45 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kassandra  (Read 316 times)
Sunya

« on: Oct 16, 2019, 08:35 AM »

Hi Rad!

Here some thoughts, doubts and questions about kassandra that I want to check with you if are accurate .

If asteroid kassandra correlates with the truth that maybe not many are going to believe, accept,, understand... And all the possible conflict coming from it rejection, humillación etc...

How is the correct way to understand the evolutionary intention and way to work with this asteroid by house and sign, and specially what are de differences with this arquetipe in relation to stressful aspects or armonics aspects?

I mean, could we say that with armonics aspects no matter how strange is the message some people get it and even feel attraction for the uranian crazy weird vibration , and with stressful aspects, rejection and repression will come?

Could we say that a correct manifestion of the asteroid is "say your truth no matter what", and a distorted aspect is repressing your truth because of fear of public opinion?

Can we say that there is a kind of virgo or inconjunct intention of learning to say your truth without freaking out people (like in darwins kassandra, accumulating rational explanations to make people understand a visionary insight) ? Or could be also the opposite... Learning to say your truth without fear of rejection, stand for your truth, die for your truth if is necessary. Say your truth no matter if people freak out?

All the best
Iñaki
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 16, 2019, 10:19 AM »

Hi Iñaki

First, the archetype of Kassandra correlates with seeing the future, prophecy, as compared to one's truth. One's truth correlates with Sagittarius, the 9th House, and Jupiter as archetypes.

The real evolutionary lesson of the Kassandra archetype .. seeing or knowing something in the future that others do not .. is when to communicate that IF AT ALL. The stressful aspects to it can correlate to a Soul who feels they need to say whatever it is no matter what which, in turn, can attract and create the harsh or negative feedback to the Soul. The harmonious aspects tend to correlate with a Soul who keeps it to itself, either entirely, or may communicate it to a very few trusted others. When there is a combination of stressful and harmonious aspects such Soul's typically know when to say something that concerns the future to many in forms or ways that can be received, and will be proved to be true at some point in the future, and when not to say something about the future even as they know something about it that will be true. They may communicate that to very few who are very close to the Soul though.  

Darwin had his Kassandra in Sagittarius in the 1st square Pluto, Mercury, and Jupiter in Pisces in the 3rd yet trine Venus in Aries in the 4th. Kassandra is also conjunct the S.Node of Uranus. The Pluto, Mercury, and Jupiter are square the N.Node of Uranus. He choose the form of a book, On the Origin Of The Species, to publicize his observations of Nature, and it's Natural Laws, that reflected a natural truth that he inwardly 'knew', or foresaw, that set him in motion in the first place. And, of course, this caused major rebellion towards him by all the existing vested interests defined by religions who considered this as blasphemy. He never wavered despite this, and, of course he was right which had the intended affect of causing a total change on how life itself was understood.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Oct 16, 2019, 03:55 PM by Rad » Logged
Sunya

« Reply #2 on: Oct 17, 2019, 02:32 AM »

Thanks Rad!

First, the archetype of Kassandra correlates with seeing the future, prophecy, as compared to one's truth. One's truth correlates with Sagittarius, the 9th House, and Jupiter as archetypes.

Yes. I see also the confusion. I don't know why but I sense some relation with the myth of kassandra (Apolo condemning her... No one is going to believe you!) and some explanation I read from jeffrey of sag talking about the mystic raiven in the horse... This is the truth!!! ... And people didn't believe him, even trying to kill him.

Do you mean that when we talk about kassandra the future visions doesn't necessarily relate with truth?

I still don't understand if the intention of the source is to comunicate the future vision or keep it secret.

The real evolutionary lesson of the Kassandra archetype .. seeing or knowing something in the future that others do not .. is when to communicate that IF AT ALL.

And
They may communicate that to very few who are very close to the Soul though

And
The harmonious aspects tend to correlate with a Soul who keeps it to itself, either entirely, or may communicate it to a very few trusted others

Does it means than the evolutionary intention is closer to keep the future vision in secret than make it public?

. The stressful aspects to it can correlate to a Soul who feels they need to say whatever it is no matter what which, in turn, can attract and create the harsh or negative feedback to the Soul.

Does it means that to say whatever it is doesn't necessary relate to a future vision but just to whatever it is?  A kind of distorted expresión of kassandra?

Or that's it mean that the intention of the source is to comunicate it even if there is negative feedback?

Is the Soul learning that there are visions (no matter even if they are true) that is better not to say?

How it relates to relations between souls in consensus stage and souls in individuated states? Take for example an evolutionary astrologer:

The Evolutionary astrologer using astrology has some kassandra future visions, for example the coming of a new paradigm the age of aquarius and so on.

He/she has an internal dilemma

one side says the need and the vision to communicate to all humanity because he feels that is going to be helpful for all of us.

The other side knows that many people of consensus including his family and friends are going to consider him as crazy, saying astrology is bulshit and so on. Which can produce negative feedback, humillation, rejection...

So what are here the natural and distorted manifestations here  of kassandra?

Comunicating the message to the whole world no matter what with the side effect of the Soul trying to relinquish attachment to what others may think about him? Or Just comunicate it to people in individuated stage that are tuned to receive it?or No need to communicate it at all, learning to keep the mouth close?

Could be all this future natural visions confronting consensus beliefs related to stressfull aspects of kassandra with jupiter and saturn?

Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Oct 17, 2019, 04:49 AM »

Hi Iñaki,

Do you mean that when we talk about kassandra the future visions doesn't necessarily relate with truth?

No.

I still don't understand if the intention of the source is to comunicate the future vision or keep it secret

Sometimes it is necessary to keep in secret or to oneself for various possible reasons that are dependent or relative to the individual Soul in question, and the conditions of the life in which the visions of Kassandra occur. There is no one reason.

The real evolutionary lesson of the Kassandra archetype .. seeing or knowing something in the future that others do not .. is when to communicate that IF AT ALL.

And  ... They may communicate that to very few who are very close to the Soul though

And ... The harmonious aspects tend to correlate with a Soul who keeps it to itself, either entirely, or may communicate it to a very few trusted others

Does it means than the evolutionary intention is closer to keep the future vision in secret than make it public?

It can become public in different ways, and it can remain totally silent or secret as well. All depends on the nature of the individual Soul, and the conditions of it's life in which these Kassandra visions or prophesies occur.

. The stressful aspects to it can correlate to a Soul who feels they need to say whatever it is no matter what which, in turn, can attract and create the harsh or negative feedback to the Soul.

Does it means that to say whatever it is doesn't necessary relate to a future vision but just to whatever it is?  A kind of distorted expresión of kassandra?

No.

Or that's it mean that the intention of the source is to comunicate it even if there is negative feedback?

Yes.

Is the Soul learning that there are visions (no matter even if they are true) that is better not to say?

The visions or prophesy manifesting through the Kassandra archetype are always true versus delusions, fantasy, illusions, and the like that correlate to the archetype of Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House. Again, to say or communicate it or not is dependent on various conditions of the Soul, and the nature of the life in which these occur.

How it relates to relations between souls in consensus stage and souls in individuated states? Take for example an evolutionary astrologer:

The Evolutionary astrologer using astrology has some kassandra future visions, for example the coming of a new paradigm the age of aquarius and so on.

He/she has an internal dilemma

one side says the need and the vision to communicate to all humanity because he feels that is going to be helpful for all of us.

The other side knows that many people of consensus including his family and friends are going to consider him as crazy, saying astrology is bulshit and so on. Which can produce negative feedback, humillation, rejection...

So what are here the natural and distorted manifestations here  of kassandra?

Comunicating the message to the whole world no matter what with the side effect of the Soul trying to relinquish attachment to what others may think about him? Or Just comunicate it to people in individuated stage that are tuned to receive it?or No need to communicate it at all, learning to keep the mouth close?

Relative to the prophecy or visions manifesting from the Kassandra archetype there is no distortion: it is what it is. And, again, all is dependent on the nature of each individual Soul, and the conditions of the life that are the determinants of what to do with such Kassandra prophecies or visions.  

Could be all this future natural visions confronting consensus beliefs related to stressfull aspects of kassandra with jupiter and saturn?

Yes, if the individual Soul in question have evolved beyond the consensus state itself.

God Bless, Rad
Sunya

« Reply #4 on: Oct 17, 2019, 05:40 AM »

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Oct 19, 2019, 07:57 PM »

Thanks for this info Rad and for your questions Sunya.

Having never explored this archetype, I just searched and noticed Kassandra just passed my south node. And intrestingly the past couple days I have been remembering dream messages (ruler of my sn, Jupiter, is conj Neptune) where I was quite directly told the future and was hinted at a juncture and choice I would make, that juncture and choice currently being considered (south node in Sag in the 3rd: options).

Likewise when Kassandra was exact on my sn a couple nights ago I had a series prophetic dreams for much of the night that related to both my personal life as well as the current political reality and certain key figures.
I was about to tell a friend and then caught myself and stopped myself from sharing. I intuitively felt that this wasn't to be shared.

So I feel I'm in a very Kassandra energy field right now. Thought this would be useful to share.

Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Oct 20, 2019, 05:19 AM »

Hi Ari,

Thanks for sharing that. Perfect example of the archetype.

God Bless, Rad
Kismine

« Reply #7 on: Oct 21, 2019, 10:02 PM »

HI,Rad

"The visions or prophesy manifesting through the Kassandra archetype are always true versus delusions, fantasy, illusions, and the like that correlate to the archetype of Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House. Again, to say or communicate it or not is dependent on various conditions of the Soul, and the nature of the life in which these occur."

If Kassandra conjunct/square/opposite Neptune,does this mean delusions versus true?I remember that Kassandra finally went mad in Homer's Iliad.does this correlate to stressful aspect Neptune archetype,I think that madness correlate to Uranus and Neptune.

Thank you
Kismine
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Oct 22, 2019, 04:47 AM »

Hi Kismine,

"If Kassandra conjunct/square/opposite Neptune,does this mean delusions versus true?I"

No, not of themselves.

God Bless, Rad
Sunya

« Reply #9 on: Oct 24, 2019, 05:39 AM »

Thanks for sharing Ari, I have live the same situation many times about seeing things about others future and most of the times closing my mouth.

More about sag...

I just saw your video with Kristin about chiron in sag. I would like to share my thoughts about some part of the video with you if I may.  

From chiron 9th taurus to chiron 9th taurus .. Wink

It was the part you where talking about being honest and so on. You mention the danger of wounding others if one take the position of a teacher and make a chart reading without studying enough or just reading some books.... I'M TOTALLY AGREE.
but
(here is when I want to share my opinion with you)
You mention meditation and yogic practice in a different manner, more like easy going with out effort. like one dont need to do all this process, traveling and studying with teachers and so on. All this practices.. . Like all this techniques are not necessary. Of course there are not necessary, nothing is ultimately necessary. I'm agree reality is whethever you are without intermediaries.
And I'm totally agree with you in the importance of intuitution.

But enlighment and the end of suffering is a serious staff, no one has been enlighten without effort it depends on causes and conditions (karma) like everything else. Otherwise all of us will be enlightened and free from suffering. So in the same way that progress in astrology requires study and contact with key people... Meditation and yoga also. Both astrology and yoga are very ancient and deep arts. Both related with truth. And the missuse of both can harm other people or ourselves.

Just to put into chiron sag context.

It's precisely this techniques (virgo) what helps us to be sure that what we have realized is true and not mere delusion (neptune).

I remember one quote of Jeff: truth is very simple but it becomes really complex when you move into details.

Anyway was only this comment, I really enjoy your videos and Im happy to the opportunity to share with you my opinion and read what are your thoughts about it.

All the best
Iñaki
« Last Edit: Oct 24, 2019, 05:04 PM by Sunya » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video