School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Sign of the nodes ruling another house

Started by Sunya, Oct 22, 2019, 07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunya

Hi everyone!

In which way should we consider the sign of a node ruling the next house?

It's OK to understanding it as an intention to integrate the themes of the next house into the natal house?

All the best

Kristin

Hi Sunya,

Could you re-phrase your question? It is unclear about what you are asking.

The sign on whatever house cusp, and its planetary ruler, equals the energy/archetypes that rules the house.

Peace,
Kristin

Sunya

Hi rad

I try to re-phrase

The south node is at the end of the house. The natal cusp of that house is not the sign of the node. Instead of that the sign of the node is at the cusp of the next house. Same with the north node in the opposite site.

Or perhaps will be clearer to use graphic example to re-phrase the question:

South node in aquarius 5th house. But the 5th house is cusped by another sign: capricorn.. Aquarius is in the cusp of he next house, the 6th house.

So...
Does capricorn and saturn (cusp of 5th house) equals the energy of aquarius and uranus (south node sign and ruler)
And
Does the virgo energy of the sixth house (the house cusped by aquarius) trying to be integrated in the leo energy of the 5th house {the house of the south node)?

Same situation in the opposite node

Rad

Hi Sunya,

Yes, remembering that in EA the house, archetype, always comes first. So you then have 'layers' upon which the all the archetypes you are referencing interact within themselves relative to the actual house position of the N/South Nodes: 5th and 11th Houses.

God Bless, Rad

Sunya

Thanks Rad!

Sorry Kristin, I was so use to see Rad answering my questions that when I see the 5stars in the member responding to my question I didn't read the name and thought it was Rad.

When you say

The sign on whatever house cusp, and its planetary ruler, equals the energy/archetypes that rules the house

Do you mean that the energy in that case of capricorn equals the energy of aquarius??

Peace
Iñaki

Kristin

Hi Inaki,

Its quite alright.

The sign on whatever house cusp, and its planetary ruler, equals the energy/archetypes that rules the house.

No, the south node being in the 5th, another sign, is NOT EQUAL to the sign on the actual house cusp because that sign, and it's planetary ruler, by house / sign,  condition everything that is within that house.

Peace,
Kristin

Sunya