School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

City and Country as archetypes in EA

Started by Helena, Oct 27, 2019, 10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helena

Hi Rad,

it is said cities are human creations and the country is God/dess creation. That in a way cities are reflections of the ability of humans to create their realities and interactions, and i remember a JWG's lecture saying evolution is a lot more faster in a city environment because the soul will interact with more souls and complex situations.
Would each have a distinct archetype in EA or more relative to evolutionary sates? Not generalising because souls in all evolutionary states will be in all kinds of places for their own reasons but i was thinking if the evolution of humanity will go again into a future of spreading into smaller communities again for their own survival but also as their spiritual awareness evolve? In the worst case there is the opposite side too of cities absorbing all population for life becoming unbearable outside of it... Are we as a society deciding upon this crossroad at this point in evolution?

Thank you again,
Helena

Rad

Hi Helena,

"It is said cities are human creations and the country is God/dess creation.."

This just is not true. The Source Of All Things manifests itself in all of it's Creation including human beings who have created cities.

"That in a way cities are reflections of the ability of humans to create their realities and interactions, and i remember a JWG's lecture saying evolution is a lot more faster in a city environment because the soul will interact with more souls and complex situations. Would each have a distinct archetype in EA or more relative to evolutionary sates?

Cities correlate with Gemini, Mercury, and the 3rd House, and nature and rural environments  correlates with Sagittarius, Jupiter, and the 9th House.

"Not generalising because souls in all evolutionary states will be in all kinds of places for their own reasons but i was thinking if the evolution of humanity will go again into a future of spreading into smaller communities again for their own survival but also as their spiritual awareness evolve?

Spiritual awareness can occur in any environment: it is not dependent on any one place or situation. The future will still be a combination of cities and rural places.

"In the worst case there is the opposite side too of cities absorbing all population for life becoming unbearable outside of it... Are we as a society deciding upon this crossroad at this point in evolution?

Sustainability, survival, of life as humans will be the underlying dynamic that affects everything that humans do into the future. What equals that sustainability will at the very core of the decisions humans make that lead to it's survival or not.

God Bless, Rad

Helena

Hi Rad,

Thank you very much for this and the other answers on the transit lucifer/nn moon thread, for different reasons it really lit some bulbs  :-)
I realise i was very far out here, i really didn't knew and if i had to pick i would have said taurus/scorpio... I really appreciate the clarification.
Relative to cities as human creations, the way i received it was more metaphoric in that cities are the reflection/projection of humans capacity to create and when i heard it was in the context of reflecting on the responsibility of what is that we are creating when cities are becoming less and less human and many people just want to leave if they could, but i understand what you mean.

All the best Rad,
Helena