Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Nov 19, 2019, 02:04 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Arquetype correlated to meditation.  (Read 118 times)
Sunya

« on: Nov 07, 2019, 06:03 AM »

Hi Rad and Kristin!

I heard from some EA astrologers that is quite common to see people with strong second house (with pluto or many planets there) gravitate to meditation.

I see the possibility that meditation can isolate the person and reinforce the second house arquetype. There is clear inner orientation.

But I see also that motives like dive into the guts, knowing why or deep penetration into the psychological and emotional dinamics or merging with the object of meditation could be source or symbols of power like the four elements or any other and death and rebirth of the self identity could be consider like more 8th house staff.

I also think that moviments like mindfulness meditation, in the sense of detached awareness is clearly aquarius staff.

But mainly I feel that dissolve into the cosmos is neptune area.

I imagine that like everything we need to observe and correlate to see the true motives and ways the person is using and how is doing it to match a clear answer, but in a general sense...

Which arquetipe/s according to EA could be correlate to meditation?

And according to your view meditation is closer to second or to eight house?

With love
Iñaki
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 07, 2019, 06:17 AM »

Hi Iñaki,

Meditation correlates with Neptune, the 12th House, and Pisces. The lower octave of Neptune is Venus which co-rules Taurus and the 2nd House: one's inner relationship to oneself. This is why some folks think that the 2nd House, etc, correlate with Meditation.

God Bless, Rad
Sunya

« Reply #2 on: Nov 08, 2019, 02:09 PM »

Thank you Rad!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video