School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Synastry Node Square Node & Vertex Square Vertex

Started by Mixx3, Nov 10, 2019, 10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mixx3

I've been searching everywhere but couldn't find any information on the nodes of two charts squaring each other and the Vertex square Vertex as well. Are there any significant to these aspects?

Rad

Hi Mixx3,

In JWG's second Pluto book .. relationships .. there is all the information you would need about your question. The bottom line very simply is that when two Souls have their nodal axis square to one another this correlates to recent lifetimes in which one or the other, or both, has avoided critical steps together that would allow the relationship to continue to evolve: a crisis situation in which one or both avoided the necessary decisions relative to the nature of the crisis, or the nature of the 'turning points' that would allow for the individual evolution of each person in the context of the relationship they are in.

So in Evolutionary Astrology this is then called skipped steps that need to be recovered in order for evolution itself to proceed. Critical turning points

Evolutionary Astrology does not deal with the Vertex at all.

God Bless, Rad

Nerissa

I've a question - & understand if cannot be answered in the context of the rules of the MB

I've a couple wherein their nodal axis was squared.
The spouse had a nodal return, and their natal Sun was conjunct their NN in Aquarius (which also conjunct spouse's DESC) - during this nodal return they died
Their spouse has natal Uranus conjunct NN Scorpio
Pretty graphic to see the astrology of it - the spouse's death was a sad & tragic circumstance

I'm wondering if this is a very extreme example of the dynamic you described-?

Thanks

Rad

Hi Nerissa,

From the symbols you described the answer would be yes, but, as you know, a comprehensive examination of both of their natal charts, the synastry between them, and the composite chart for them would have to happen for that yes to be definitive.

God Bless, Rad

Sunya

Thanks for the question mixx3

Rad, could this sinastry reflect also a situation when one or both partners feel that if they commit to the relationship  they are avoiding their own personal evolution?

Rad

Hi Sunya,

We would need to see the whole charts of each individual first, and then the synastry between them.

God Bless, Rad

Nerissa

Thanks Rad
There's context, but, it would seem the baseline dynamic of what you described probably was/is an ongoing circumstance wherein the decisions this time around were an abrupt break for many reasons - not to say there won't be a 'next time'!