Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Jan 29, 2020, 03:12 PM
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Impeachment of Trump  (Read 1584 times)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« on: Dec 10, 2019, 09:23 AM »

All,

The U.S. Congress formerly charged the 'president' of the USA, Trump, with articles of impeachment. I am posting the natal chart of Trump, and the transits that took place at the moment he was charged with impeachment. Note that the transiting North Node is exactly conjunct Trump's natal Mercury, the ruler his N.Node in the 10th, the transiting Sun is on his S.Node and Moon, transiting Saturn is squaring his natal Jupiter, the ruler of his S.Node, Mars is squaring his natal Pluto, and that those transiting Lunar Nodes are progressively forming a square to his natal Neptune in the 2nd house.  

God Bless, Rad

* impeachment.JPG (153.73 KB, 1084x998 - viewed 49 times.)
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2019, 09:36 AM by Rad » Logged
soleil

« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2019, 08:07 PM »

Hi Rad,

Back in July (weirdly, 2 days after Trump's extortion phone call to Zelensky), I started a thread about impeachment re how unlikely it seemed given Pelosi's stance. You seemed to think it was possible. You were right.

Unfortunately, his momentum doesn't seem to have slowed. With Bill Barr backing him and being corrupt beyond belief at every turn, he's getting away with just about everything. I'm especially disappointed that the Democrats didn't charge him with a third article of impeachment for obstruction of justice based on the Mueller report.

It seems obvious at this point that the Senate will let him skate through and that they'll put on a stunt trial which will create more false narratives based on Russian talking points.

Russia is definitely going to help him win again---cheating is the only way he can win---and it's the reason why McConnell and the all the Repubs are suddenly spouting Russian talking points. They'll do anything to hold onto power, even if it means letting Putin control our election.

Since it seems like Putin owns Trump (and Boris Johnson) and is directing this whole show, do you see anything re transits in Putin's or Trump's charts that give clues as to how the 2020 election may go?

Thanks.

Soleil

« Last Edit: Dec 11, 2019, 01:13 AM by soleil » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2019, 05:36 AM »

Hi Soleil,

My feeling is that Trump will loose the popular vote from anywhere between 3 to 5 million votes. It will come down to the Electoral College in America yet again. And, because of that, like before, it is possible the 'election' will end up with the minority controlling the majority. The Republicans will do anything to hold onto power: period. And that includes destroying what is left of 'democracy' in America itself.

God Bless,Rad
soleil

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2019, 02:06 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your reply. It's still amazing to me that anyone at all supports this evil goon Trump. The whole thing is basically just a cult.

What is so toxic is the daily barrage of lies and gaslighting by him and the Republicans. They're very skilled at brainwashing.

Still hoping 2020 brings his downfall---this is an existential crisis.

Thanks.

Soleil

p.s. I like what you/Darja wrote as a preamble to one of the articles you posted. In case anyone missed it, here it is:

If you are an American consider as you read the below articles on the purposeful lying by the Repiglican party just how many of your fellow Americans NEED TO BE LIED TO IN ORDER TO SUSTAIN THEIR EXISTING DELUSIONS THAT ARE 'BELIEVED' TO BE ACTUAL REALITY ... that is the truly frightening fact of all this ..... Just like in Hitler's Germany, Putin's Russia, and the rest of these evil ones .. and all the people that 'believe' in the lies .......
marty

« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2019, 08:16 AM »

" ... because we all sit here with the So. Node of Saturn, Pluto, and Jupiter in Capricorn - all of us are going to, in some way, have subconscious memory, or linkage to, Atlantis ... and if you ask if you can remember why it was destroyed - it was a mis-use of Spiritual Law. What actually happened at the end of Atlantis, was a situation wherein a small group of people - and it's gonna' sound so familiar to now - where a small amount of people are trying to have absolute power over the majority of the people. And the way they actually maintained their position of power was ... the mis-use of spiritual law and, basically, trying to create social automatons."

" ... there was a corruption factor - Capricorn ... all of us have, actual collective memory, and individual memory of the consequences of ... corruption, and that's why there's a progressive, collective, rebellion all over this planet, against authoritarian forms of government, or corruption at any level."

" ... that's because the Age was coming to culmination and, anytime an Age comes to a culmination, the archetypes that have defined that Age come to a head, in spades, rapidly - that is, everything coming full-circle. How many in your individual lives here don't have a sense of, in a kind of strange, Neptunian way, that things, now, are coming full-circle on you?"

- JWG, NORWAC 1994, "The Planetary Nodes"

The Solar Eclipse on Dec. 25, 2019 will see Mercury, the Moon, Jupiter, So. Node, Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn and, Venus in Aquarius, all in a stellium, centering on the Planetary So. Nodes of Mars, Uranus, Mercury and Venus in Sagittarius and, the Planetary So. Nodes of Jupiter, Pluto, and Saturn in Capricorn.
   Mars is there with its Planetary No. Node in Capricorn, conjunct Pluto and, Venus Planetary No. Node is there, in Aquarius, conjunct Venus.
   The No. Node in this Solar Eclipse chart is 8 deg. Cancer, Stationing Direct.
   I would think that by the time we get to the Lunar Eclipse on Jan. 10, 2020, somethings gonna' come to a head.
   Yes, the corrupt Republicans will do anything to stay in power but I think they may, ultimately, fall victim to their very own corruption and their schemes will crumble. That's what I see being revealed, ultimately, as the Truth behind this, current administration continues to surface.
   Thanks everyone for your input and wisdom, it is greatly appreciated.
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2019, 08:29 AM »

Hi Marty,

Thanks for sharing this. Can only say I hope you are right.

God Bless, Rad
marty

« Reply #6 on: Dec 13, 2019, 10:04 AM »

Rad,

you are welcome. I hope and pray, for all of us, that Truth will prevail.
   my teacher, Robert Ghost Wolf, said that we are now, " ...fighting the war of valued life."
   thank you for this thread.
   blessings, marty
Chocolate Astrologer

« Reply #7 on: Dec 15, 2019, 12:17 PM »

Hola everyone,
I note that election day, Nov 3, 2020, the transit north node with be 20 Gemini 20, and the transit north node with remain at 20 Gem (between Rx and Direct motion) until Nov 27, 2020. This transit of the north node on election day with also be exacting DJT's nodal return, starting a whole new 18 year nodal cycle for DJT.

In light of the recent House Judiciary vote to further impeachment articles against DJT last week, and the impending ratification of the articles of impeachment this coming week by the House general vote, DJT with become the 3rd POTUS to be impeached and the 1st POTUS to be impeached in his first term.

Most of us probably agree that the Senate will NOT ratify the articles of impeachment, therefore precluding removal from office and the inability to ever run for office again, therefore aquiting DJT and giving he a "pass" to his behavior and modes of operation (an unfortunately maybe even sanctioning his behavior in the eyes of his followers). Maybe even enhancing DJT's chances of re-election within his consensus-based constituent base, a highly religious, and dogmatic group of the nation. Potentially even increasing the trickster nature of his deceit and paving the way to his re-election.
Reflecting on the archetype of Gemini, the duality of Gemini and the deceit nature of Gemini, we can dissect this further in the chart posted. On the day House Judiciary voted to further impeachment articles, transit north node was exactly conjunct DJT's natal Mercury at 8 cancer. (Mercury is also the ruler of DJT's north node.) While the transit nodes are applying square to DJT's natal Neptune (5 libra in his 2nd house) which exacts early March 2020, there is a continuation of the dual delusional public opinion as to the validity of DJT's impeachability. When you listen to both partisan sides on the articles of impeachment, it seems as though we are debating two different worlds with each partisan side drastically different in interpretation. This delusion is going to carry forward all during the campaign, and flavor the deception of the facts, steering public opinion in the direction of BELIEFS, (LIES) vs. the constitution and it's intentions of the founding fathers. 
Stacie

« Reply #8 on: Dec 15, 2019, 03:02 PM »

My hope is centered on that progressive nodal square to the Neptune, relative to the chart Rad shared.  That Neptune is in the second house.  Limitations to what one can do alone.  God and the Collective have a voice too.  Things can seem impossible and futile, but sometimes the Divine’s unseen hand pulls important strings in the Web.  Whatever we get, after all of our personal efforts, we’ve got to find a way to keep God alive and conscious.
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2019, 03:11 PM by Stacie » Logged
soleil

« Reply #9 on: Dec 15, 2019, 03:53 PM »

Marty, Chocolate Astrologer and Stacie, I really appreciate what you shared.

I hope things come to a head sooner than later, and that Trump gets held accountable, but I've seen him go through some intense transits and he still manages to go on his evil merry way---unscathed and unstopped. Especially now that the evil but very clever Bill Barr has his back, he is almost unstoppable.

When I look at Trump's chart/transits for election day 2020, it feels like a mixed bag---I just don't have a clear sense of which way the election is going to go.

What I'm looking at are the longer-term cycles, specifically, US's Pluto return (Feb. 2022 to Oct. 2023) and Pluto entering Aquarius (Apr. 2023 to Nov. 2024).

Since we're at the tail end of a very long Pluto cycle and since Pluto is in Capricorn, it seems to me like the white male patriarchy that Trump represents and that is trying hard to hang on with its last breath, may get more aggressive as it goes out kicking and screaming, and that may mean Trump wins re-election.

On the other hand, the transformational powers of Pluto, as the U.S. experiences a Pluto return, combined with the incoming Aquarian energy may allow someone like Elizabeth Warren to come onto the scene.

Rad, or anyone else who'd like to weigh in, do you have an opinion on whether the upcoming Pluto return of the U.S. will tend to cause an upheaval and therefore removal of Trump or, because it's such a long cycle, is it more likely that the overthrow of existing patriarchal structures may take longer to manifest?

Stacie, I agree that we need to find a way to keep God alive and conscious. Really important point.

At JWG's Sedona talk in 2005, he talked about evil in the political structure at the time but it still resonates today. I re-read what he said from time to time, as it feels helpful and inspiring. Hope it does to others as well:

“Do everything you can to not let yourself sink (Saturn) into that state of negativity, because that’s the breeding ground of evil.”

“We have to fight as strongly as we can within ourselves to want to know God and to join hands with other people that have the same desire, in such a way as to operate as a counterpoint, a counter-force to this evil. Because in the end, God is stronger than evil and in the end God will win.”

“One of the intentions of evil is to create such a psychological state of futility that we just get into a state of self-defeat and we don’t do the things we need to do to counteract these forces, number one of which is to do something within your personal spiritual life to continually try to access God.”

“Make the effort every single day---knowing what’s on the line---to find that inner feeling of God within yourself and try to join forces with like-minded others.”

“Don’t give up the ship. continue to walk on.”

“Continue to fight for what is right. Everything on earth has a limit, and these creeps have a limit. The scales will be balanced. There WILL be a reaction, so keep hanging on. We will get there.”
Nerissa

« Reply #10 on: Dec 15, 2019, 06:46 PM »

Thank you for this entire thread!

But most: Stacie - thank you for those words....the bottom line

& soliel, for bringing up these issues on the forum & those quotes from JWG Smiley

Bottom line is Trump is aligned with evil - & we have our own free will to choose against that, in every way we can.

Free will versus the contract with evil are such different kettles of fish, that the battle seems hopeless

My gut feeling, which might be wishful thinking - is that Trump only ran for narcissistic reasons, to fatten his coffers & repay his debts to Putin(& evil).....his only desire to remain in office is the relative protection of the office....

IF he is given a bail-out - leave, no charges: walks free: he will take it!  I think this may happen....

Stacie

« Reply #11 on: Dec 15, 2019, 11:52 PM »

What we have in this chart is a very strong theme of Aquarius.  Aquarius, 11th house, and Uranus represent social groupings.  In this case we are talking about an ’elite’ class who want to hold their standing of the ‘specialness’ they have achieved by undermining other groupings.  They are indeed banding together and giving it all they’ve got. However, Uranus/11th house doesn’t only correlate to the elite.  It also speaks to other social groupings who are trying to rebel against the normalization of what this elite group is trying to do.  Power of the people.  I too am not sure how things will shake out.  I feel like it can go either way as well.  What I do know is that there is an abundance of intelligent people who care about what is happening.  Enough to make a difference.  We just need to raise our voices and get the anarchist’s to believe this a fight worth fighting, get the people who feel too resigned about politics to vote, and get our like minds together.  Just like the words soleil shared of JWG’s comments from Sedona.
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #12 on: Dec 16, 2019, 06:06 AM »

Hi Soleil,

"Rad, or anyone else who'd like to weigh in, do you have an opinion on whether the upcoming Pluto return of the U.S. will tend to cause an upheaval and therefore removal of Trump or, because it's such a long cycle, is it more likely that the overthrow of existing patriarchal structures may take longer to manifest?"

It will take longer which is all leading to Pluto's transit into Aquarius. Trump is the ultimate symbol not only for the patriarchy, but the extreme disparity between all the various groups, as Stacie has pointed out, within that patriarchal reality: the 'classes' of people wherein the rich and powerful has 'structured' the entire political and economic system to benefit themselves, and to keep themselves in power in any way possible. Thus, to 'control' all others who are not of their 'privileged' class. The next election for the president of the USA, the chart for it posted below, reflects and symbolizes this progressive transition wherein there will be a progressive rebellion to the existing patriarchal structure that has been created by the rich and powerful that will lead to an almost total restructuring of that existing system. That restructuring will have as it's underpinning what used to be called in so many countries the 'common good': thus to make a system that is much more equitable for all.

Look at this election day chart in the USA. The USA chart is the inner wheel, and the election day the outer wheel. With the transiting Saturn on top, yet culminating, to the natal Pluto is the symbol for this. The transiting Lunar Nodes with the N.Node conjuncting Mars, and squaring the USA's natal Neptune, and squaring the transiting Neptune symbolizes all of this. The Mars transit itself will be in opposition to the USA'S natal Saturn, with Mars being in the 11th House. It means so many more things as well relative to the existing context of the reality that is currently in  place. The potential for massive crisis, chaos, and confusion because of this election can not be overstated.

God Bless, Rad

Check this: https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/russian-state-media-says-trump-is-their-agent-as-they-weaponize-giulianis-schemes-to-demoralize-ukraine/

* election day usa chart.JPG (156.15 KB, 1067x996 - viewed 34 times.)
« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2019, 11:07 AM by Rad » Logged
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #13 on: Dec 16, 2019, 01:15 PM »

Hi Rad and All,

Yesterday i was following the posts here in the thread, trying to understand the chart for the day of 2020 election as Chocolate Astrologer mentioned, getting a bit apprehensive seeing both mercury and mars were retrograde and what that could mean as more of the same. But now with the chart Rad posted i realise the election day is the day mercury turns direct (i was doing the chart for my timezone) and i wonder Rad if you could help with the meaning for that?
What could that add? Mercury being the transiting NN ruler seems relevant, which is then square pallas, jupiter (SN ruler), pluto and saturn.

From the little i understand of all of this, if incomprehensibly we come to see more of the same this can mean a shock leading most people to understand reality about things like why a whole country would have its elections interfered by another country and all the frauds exposed in a way that the only thing left would be to deal with the consequences of a majority ruled by a minority and what can be done, instead of simply keep going like nothing is happening. Things going to an extreme, mercury libra, venus also in libra.

On the other hand, mercury is going direct on the same degree venus turned direct in November 2018 (and lilith was then crossing same degrees where venus is in the 2020 election chart).
I see a little hope there as this was the time of the midterm elections and strong positive movement marking a change with the election of many women for congress, one them Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. I guess we can remember how that felt like... Taking it a bit further Lilith is going to be in capricorn, in exact trine to lucifer and crossing the degree where saturn was in november 2018. Simply don't know what to make of this but seems relevant to share and reflect upon.
I know and hope there's hope but like you all said and from JWG's words, it's up to us each to find it inside, at all times. Hope connected to most people in power right now and how much they will change is an invitation for disillusionment.
i don't even know how we can look at this charts. For someone like this soul (Trump), what can we take of a nodal return? Where is he going, what is his evolutionary future? Under natural law it would mean him taking responsibility for his actions but he does not follow that law. Isn't that since he is but a reflection of how much us too, as society, have moved away from this law, it will take the time for individual and collective re-alignment with the earth and each other so this reflection fades away?

Best to All,
Helena
« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2019, 01:27 PM by Helena » Logged
soleil

« Reply #14 on: Dec 17, 2019, 12:41 AM »

Hi Rad, Nerissa, Stacie, Helena and all,

I appreciate what you all wrote. Such valid points. I really hope more of us actually vote this time---if we do, we have the numbers and can actually win.

Rad, thank you for the chart and for the link to the article. The title says it all---Trump is a straight-up Russian asset. So is the Republican party. Trump, Putin and the Republican party are part of a crime syndicate and Putin is the master manipulator behind all of it.

That includes Boris Johnson and Brexit. When the Brexit referendum happened in 2016, it was the first time I thought Trump could/would win. It felt like a sign to me, since Brexit and Trump are both Russian operations, with the same players behind the scenes (ex. Cambridge Analytica).

The fact that Boris Johnson won, and by such a large margin, feels ominous to me, but I think there may be other factors at play this time and his win may not necessarily be a harbinger of Trump's re-election. What do you think?

The pundits are saying that Corbyn's loss should be a signal to the Democrats not to choose a left-leaning nominee. I disagree. I think a progressive candidate (part of that Aquarian/Uranian influence coming in) is exactly what we need.

I just wish the Democrats would start pushing for paper ballot backups in all states---there are still 8 or 10 states that don't have them---because, as you said, the 2020 election has the potential for chaos and confusion.

Thanks,

Soleil
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video